It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington State Bill to Involuntarily Detain Unvaccinated Families and Send to Internment Camps

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Conspiracy Theorists continue to bat a 1000, and are now just providing spoiler alerts. For some reason, it always comes down to sending groups of people to camps. Can it be any more obvious at this point? As omnicron turns corona into a low risk cold virus, the vaccines have zero protective effect which is demonstrated by every vaccinated person around us getting infected. Why would they continue to care so much about vaccines that provide no protection for a virus that causes a common cold?

Hint: It's not about public health.

The camps are already built, and people are now fleeing the state to escape this totalitarian bull sh1t.

The Washington State Legislature is slated to vote on a measure that will authorize the involuntary detainment of residents as young as 5 years old in “Covid-19 concentration camps, for failing to comply with the state’s experimental vaccine mandate.

If passed, WAC 246-100 will allow local health officers at “his other sole discretion” to “issue an emergency detention order causing a person or group of persons to be immediately detained for purposes of isolation or quarantine.”

They have already set up the internment camps. I’ve seen photographs of them. There is a five-person committee, if we can get two of them, Medvigy and Bowerman, to budge we can prevent this. That’s who I am basically going to be addressing.

“Isolation & quarantine strike team consultants” will earn $3,294 to $4,286 monthly for their services, according to a description at governementjobs.com, confirming the state’s plans for Covid encampment.

Strike teams will “provide for the needs of travelers” that stay at the facility, which is located in Centralia. The strike teams will also be tasked with “responding to emergencies, training contractors and new staff, and providing guest support as needed,” the job announcement explains.

SOURCE

LINK TO BILL
edit on 8-1-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

+32 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Law enforcement people have families and young children and many thousands of them oppose these jab mandates and have been fired.

The ones that have taken the jabs have done so to keep their jobs, but forcing their wives, husbands, children to be jabbed with experimental substances will cause a big shooting match.

I personally hope that there isn't a single officer stupid enough to try enforcing this.

To say nothing of what just the common armed citizen will do when people show up to force them into internment camps like Hitler's SS did.

Jay Inslee is an enemy of all Washington citizens for spearheading this asinine and illegal program. If he is in favor of this, what won't he be in favor of that will hurt people?

And don't forget, he sent hundreds, probably a number in the thousands of covid positive infected to nursing homes that caused the deaths of a large number of good folks, and is now an unpunished mass murderer. A serial killer who has evaded punishment so far. Anyone who could do such a vile thing as that, has no moral compass whatsoever.
edit on 8-1-2022 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: eta

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I'd say bring it. I'm tired of all this BS. Time for being nice and civil will come to an immediate end.
With nothing left to lose watch what will happen.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Scientists with concerns.

www.sciencedirect.com...

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I just tried to buy a pallet of popcorn on Amazon. They were all out.

This is gonna' be good!

I don't want to see anyone get hurt, but at this point I actually hope one of these idiot liberal governors actually passes some legislation calling for involuntary internment against innocent citizen's will. This has all gone WAY too far. Something needs to break the "camel's back". This is beyond ridiculous!

You just know many of these communists leaders are laying awake at night just dreaming of doing something like this, they just salivate over it. Sooner or later someone is going to go too far and actually do it. Then the S# is REALLY going to HTF!

I simply cannot believe what I'm seeing when I read stories like the OP's! It's just unimaginable that these kinds of legislation can actually be openly discussed in America! It's just incomprehensible!

(post by v1rtu0s0 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+5 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 11:37 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

They are not that stupid, they are prodding to bring in some sort of martial law. Then they won't get voted out. They have a serious problem of credibility now. Locking people up for what amounts to a cold, would seem to be a step to far unless the jab makes the cold a more dangerous thing. I know of someone who has had a couple of jabs catch the Omnicom, a slight sore throat that was gone in a few hours, he described it as a half cold. This occurred in Thailand and he had to stay in quarantine, which the travel insurance paid for. He is now out and enjoying the holiday. But he might have been lucky and got the benign doses.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   

edit on 60000001111America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: nvmd

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: ancientlight

They are not that stupid, they are prodding to bring in some sort of martial law. Then they won't get voted out.

This has obviously been their plan all along, from my view. They had to rig the last election because it was the only way they'd get in. Now, their only hope will be to shut down federal elections.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

This is insanity, utter and plain insanity. The end game is as it has always been; rule or be ruled…

Or just disappear off the grid ✌️

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Unvaccinated illegal aliens get $499,000 and benefits from Biden's Treasury/DHS/FEMA/Medicaid.

No Bull.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   
The Holocaust is coming for us all. Hope everyone is paying attention.

Under the RCWs cited "A person who violates or fails to comply with a health order issued under RCW 70.24.024 is guilty of a gross misdemeanor punishable by confinement until the order has been complied with or terminated, up to a maximum period of three hundred sixty-four days."

Link is HERE.

Edit: Link address wasn't working before, so I linked it from the word above and now it seems to work.
edit on 9-1-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

The link is coming up 404 for me.

I believe many places often have laws that say people have the right to refuse medical treatment. I would hope laws like that would override health orders. It may not be honoured but there should be some legal recourse or challenges that could be mounted.

I'm in BC, perhaps Washington state has something similar.
edit on 9-1-2022 by dffrntkndfnml because: misc

edit on 9-1-2022 by dffrntkndfnml because: changed the word patient to people because once your in it may be to late

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
The Holocaust is coming for us all. Hope everyone is paying attention.

Under the RCWs cited "A person who violates or fails to comply with a health order issued under RCW 70.24.024 is guilty of a gross misdemeanor punishable by confinement until the order has been complied with or terminated, up to a maximum period of three hundred sixty-four days."

thepostmillennial.com... -order

What they don't tell you is how they can continue to extend your sentence for failure to adhere to health policies, I.E. getting vaxxt, which would then reset your sentence period. And of course, you could do this forever. So life in prison basically. Or life in an internment camp, which is actually worse than prison.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Unvaccinated illegal aliens get $499,000 and benefits from Biden's Treasury/DHS/FEMA/Medicaid.

No Bull.

They want to destroy America and real American citizens, it’s been their plan all along.

I personally know of 6 vaccinated people that have tested positive for Covid in the past week, none of them were very happy when I told them “I told you idiots that you will still get it”
It’s time to send the vaccinated idiots to camps.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: dffrntkndfnml

That is so wild. I can share the link with a friend and it works for them. It works for me. I tried twice putting it here and it will not work on ATS. Interesting. Seems the link is being blocked somehow.

The article is called: WA Board of Health may mandate COVID-19 vaccine to attend school and criminalize those who disobey related 'health order'

Let me try linking it this way: LINK.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

No Bull.

They want to destroy America and real American citizens, it’s been their plan all along.

I personally know of 6 vaccinated people that have tested positive for Covid in the past week, none of them were very happy when I told them “I told you idiots that you will still get it”

They will be sent there once they fail to get there next booster.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Yes. This bill would be the real end of America if passed. What times we are in.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: RazorV66

No Bull.

They will be sent there once they fail to get there next booster.

A couple of them might be dumb enough to still get the boosters.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join