It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Xlear Files Legal Response to Government’s Lawsuit against EUA to Kill SARS-COV-2

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   
source

Salt Lake City, United States:
Today, Xlear Inc. filed the company’s response to a Department of Justice lawsuit alleging violations of the Federal Trade Commission Act, among other allegations. The company denied all the Government’s allegations and leveled a series of affirmative defenses at the Government, including violations of Xlear’s First Amendment right to free speech. Nathan Jones, Xlear’s CEO, issued this statement regarding Xlear’s Response:

The United States faces an already raging pandemic and yet another new, wildfire Omicron variant, which studies show is more transmissible, vaccine resistant and as severe as other strains. As a result, across the nation new cases are spiking and breaking records; hospitals are once again overflowing; schools are closing again; not only are we seeing breakthrough infections—we are facing reinfections; the NFL and the NHL have been forced to postpone games; and, there is a real risk that our lives and economy will once again have to close. It’s another COVID-Christmas in America. The nation’s vaccine-only strategy is failing.

Despite this, the Federal Government continues to refuse to even discuss or consider other possible countermeasures—even though they are backed by sound science.

background XLEAR NASAL SPRAY COVID-19: STUDIES CONCLUDE XLEAR KILLS SARS-COV-2 AND EFFECTIVE AGAINST NEW VARIANTS

An in-vitro study done collaboratively by Utah State University and Northwestern University finds Xlear components (grapefruit seed extract and xylitol) significantly eliminates SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19

They had the proof they can reduce the viral load

Updates
December 2021: Xlear Files Legal Response to Government’s Lawsuit

September 2021: Xlear Nasal Spray Company Pushes CDC, FDA to Accept Its Claims to Help Treat COVID

May 2021: Xlear CEO explains Xlear Nasal Spray’s lasting role against COVID-19

According to Nathan Jones, CEO of Xlear:

With all of the research supporting Xlear, we have applied for an “emergency use authorization” with the FDA. We have five in vitro studies showing how our nasal spray affects the SARS-CoV-2 virus, we have a good understanding of the method of action of how the xylitol blocks adhesion, we have small in-human trials of COVD-19 patients showing great results and we have two larger trials underway right now.

March 2021: Xlear Submits COVID-19 Pre-Emergency Use Authorization Request with FDA Regarding Use of Xlear Nasal Spray in Help in Combating SARS-CoV-2

Seems like the Powers that be are trying to prevent an non-member of the elite from saving the world. Probably not enough profit and the consequence of a treatment will be lack of passport control.
edit on 7-1-2022 by puzzled2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Good. I hope they win. The way this plandemic has been 'handled' is absolutely criminal.
They hide working treatments while forcing non-working harmful 'vaccines' , that are still in clinical trials till 2023,
and don't allow lawsuits if someone ends up hurt because of these forceful 'vaccines'.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   
If we "beat" this "virus" they would lose their excuse to keep destroying the USA, and the free money train would come to a stop.
Without it, they wouldn't have the excuse to keep forcing these ineffective and potentially dangerous jabs down our throats. They don't work, they know they don't work, we know they don't work... but policy keeps making it harder and harder to avoid.
There's a reason, but we don't know what it is yet.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

They hide working treatments while forcing non-working harmful 'vaccines' , that are still in clinical trials till 2023

In Australia Ivermectin was banned because they wanted to prevent "vaccine" hesitancy. The insanity in that is so profound that makes it a challenging thing to consider.

Even now, there is no such thing as early treatment, nasal sprays or otherwise. If you test positive you are advised to go home, that's it. On face value it appears they're trying to kill as many people as they can.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

The actual SARS covid 2 is a contrived specimen...an onion in a petri dish...a cold with a cold with a cold and so forth? 😉

They'll argue the specimen tested is not the same contrived SARS covid 2 that's immortal even when confronted with antiparasitics like the antiviral ivermectin.

Ivermectin is an FDA-approved broad-spectrum antiparasitic agent with demonstrated antiviral activity against a number of DNA and RNA viruses, including severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). Despite this promise, the antiviral activity of ivermectin has not been consistently proven in vivo. While ivermectin's activity against SARS-CoV-2 is currently under investigation in patients, insufficient emphasis has been placed on formulation challenges. Here, we discuss challenges surrounding the use of ivermectin in the context of coronavirus disease-19 (COVID-19) and how novel formulations employing micro- and nanotechnologies may address these concerns.

antiviral properties?
🤔

Dae

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   

As soon as this study came out I bought me a bottle! That was a few months ago now. Its also good for sinus issues, asthma and allergies.

Lets hope this lil spray bottle company kicks this EUA on its arse.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   

edit on Fri Jan 7 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dae

As soon as this study came out I bought me a bottle!

True story.

I bought it not knowing at the time the Covid claims.
I was trying to treat post nasal drip, after many unsuccessful attempts.

I started using it the day after I had lunch with a friend. Twice a day.
Three days later, she and her husband comes down with a bad case of covid. They both had to use nebulizers.

I get sick for one day, with symptoms my doctor said were covid: extreme tiredness, sinus headache, fever are all I remember.
My husband remained healthy.

I hope they win.
This is a great product, safe to use, according to their website and my doctor.
It's going to keep down viral load...whether it is covid, the flu, or any other crap that invades the nose.
And it got rid of my post nasal drip

edit on Fri Jan 7 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   
There is no second opinion as far as the vaccine pushers are concerned.

I'm getting older than dirt so ages ago when I was a wee lad in grade school, the health classes, including PE, stressed a healthy diet and exercise to keep your body in good health. But now-a-days, physical fitness, cleanliness and personal hygiene, nutrition and the basics about diseases are all out the door because the only answer is THE VACCINE!
edit on 8-1-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Here's the thing, Xlear may in fact be effective. I know there's at least one study that supports that claim. That's not what this lawsuit is about. It's about the company making claims about their product without following proper protocol.

Xlear submitted a request to the FDA and CDC for a EUA. They were told they need to produce mor research showing that their product leads to a reduction in viral load. They have not done this but continue to make claims about their product.

That's where the issue comes in. If Xlear had just done the research requested and provided the data to the government they would most likely have gotten their EUA. However they decided they didn't want to actually do the work while still trying to cash in on COVID.

If you want an example of a company that did things correctly, look at Sanotize. Their Enovid mal spray entered Phase 3 trials late last year and are expecting to go to market early this year.

So this lawsuit against Xlear has nothing to do with keeping a vaccine monopoly. It has to do with the fact that Xlear didn't want to perform the requested research but they still wanted to claim they were a COVID treatment despite not having an EUA.

They have absolutely no ground to stand on in this lawsuit.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
Maybe because the majority of viruses are parasites?
Rainbows
Jane

join