It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Comes the Back Paddling.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: camain

Now here is the catch. Its raging cause vaccinated are spreading it. So you have the choice to get vaccinated to have a chance and little to no symptoms, or play gamble.

At half the USA unvaxed, that is 140 million roughly? 2% have bad treatment that is 2.8 million? That is right where we are at right now anyway. Its a numbers game, higher rate of spread, more dying.

All that said, I won't get into the other side of things with the health risks. At the end of the day, each person has their own risk tolerance, they can judge the risk, and do what they will. I personnally got vaccinated way before my wife. It was not based on trust, it was based on my risk assessment.

Camain

You are suggesting that both unvacc and vacc have the same chance for serious issues and that is far from the truth. Hospitals are filled with the unvacced not the vacced.

Provide proof of that. from what I've seen and read it's the vaxxed who are filling up hospitals more than those who remain unvaccinated. By a huge margin.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
Do you have a link for the quote?

The quote that you quoted from "Jan 5th with one hospital in Portland'?

Thanks in advance.

edit on 7-1-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Do you have a link for the quote?

The quote that you quoted from "Jan 5th with one hospital in Portland'?

Thanks in advance.

Does it matter? I could post over and over and you all would say its a lie, so I don't think I can post anything that would be acceptable to you. The reason why I go down to the State level of reporting is to get around all the BS that seems to flow from social media that you all seem to think is reality.

OK, lets try this again, maybe to your liking. I'll even update it to yesterday so you don't need to say "oh that was months ago"...lol

I'm not deep diving here looking for a needle in a haystack to show my point. It takes very little time to get data if you wanted to actually try. With a little more effort off of social media you can get even more data at a local level too. It is even worst than it looks as the unvacc is 40% of the population. Then when you add in the Ratio & Proportion of the lesser population into it all the 93% is much higher per population.

Unvaccinated people make up a minority of adults in the Rogue Valley, but they accounted for 83% of COVID-19 patients in Asante's three hospitals Friday, 93% of COVID-19 patients in ICU beds and 100% of COVID-19 patients on ventilators, Asante reported.

here

edit on 8-1-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Provide proof of that. from what I've seen and read it's the vaxxed who are filling up hospitals more than those who remain unvaccinated. By a huge margin.

I have actually been posting this whole last year the same statistics of 80%+, so where do you get your numbers from to suggest the vacced is the majority in the hospitals?

If you want actual data here you go...here

I'll save you the effort of reading it all... All the studies basically say over and over the unvacced have a much higher risk of serious illness, and we see that in action at the state level hospital reporting with the consistent 90%+ unvacced filling them up.

edit on 8-1-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Does it matter?

Yes.

Thanks for the link to something else though.
Thanks for quoting the bit about the most unvaccinated place 'Rogue Valley'.

Hospitals in Jackson and Josephine counties were 92% full Friday.

Oregon's 5,315 hospital beds were 93% full Friday, with the Portland and Salem areas hardest hit at 98% full.
from your link.

The Portland, Salem and Bend areas are driving much of the increase in cases, although counts are also high in the Rogue Valley.
from your link.

Why is it not Rogue Valley (least vaccinated) that's driving the increase in cases?

edit on 11-1-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Why is it not Rogue Valley (least vaccinated) that's driving the increase in cases?

Population numbers and distance of people around each other compared to other places with a much higher population and high density of people living close together... Simple math and simple observation.

It doesn't change the fact that the vast majority in the hospitals are unvacced.

Vacced or unvacced we all will get it at some point, it has always been a stupid statement from the Goverment to suggest the vaccine would prevent a person from getting the virus like it made you a bubble boy, and that is not how it works.

Many I know unvacced had a hell of a time with the virus, and two close workers died to it recently both unvacced. While everyone I know that got it and vacced it has been like a 2 day no issue cold at worst for them. That there is the key point in it all while we all need to understand the Goverment is totally messing it up and using it all as control over us and not just let it run its course protecting the higher risk.

edit on 11-1-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join