It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Comes the Back Paddling.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Here Comes the Back Paddling & The Return of Vax Mobile Clinic.

Boris Johnson

Uh to the Anti Vaxx campaigners people who are putting this uh this mumbo jumbo on social media uh they are completely wrong

If the Anti Vaxx campaigners who are questioning the safety of the mRNA vaxs and boosters why is the FDA hiding the data for 77 years or more? and drug markers with a number of violations?

If those who question the safety, or how many boosters vaxed would why not just be honest with the people and stop lying? those photo ops of politicians getting vaccinated isn't going to convince most people.

But what choice people when politicians are forcing them to get the vax for their jobs? here is Boris Johnson back paddling.

Weren't the doses enough? four? do these clowns expect they would be vaccinating every three or with how many months out of this nonsense?

does it appear that Boris Johnson is following the advice of Bill Gates? Johnson is calling for a much higher rates of vaccination. Higher is no more than 95,100%

Gibraltar were 100% vaccinated fully they still canceled their holidays.
Look at the headlines from Gibraltar which the MSM are avoiding.

Gibraltar records highest new Covid cases since pandemic began

Another Clown Pretends to speak for all people and all Canadians now back paddles that Canadians are angry at the un vaccinated. Yet cases in Canada and Ontario are from the vaccinated as some data shows.

Trudeau says Canadians are “angry” at the unvaccinated

Angry at unvaxxed: Justin Trudeau said Wednesday Canadians are “angry” with the unvaccinated, CTV reports: “People are seeing cancer treatments and elective surgeries put off because beds are filled with people who chose not to get vaccinated; they’re frustrated. When people see that we’re in lockdowns, or serious public health restrictions right now because [of] the risk posed to all of us by unvaccinated people, people get angry.”

If anyone is doing the canceling its not the un vaccinated fault. Its polticans they are the ones pushing and demanding the cancellations. They ignore the actual data that even the vaccinated can spread the variants and virus.

Why are the politicians back paddling & ignoring science for which they claim to support?

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Because they're criminals, real actual criminals getting away with it because people just can't seem to wake up to this fact.
edit on th012244 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 03:46 AM
link   
catch him
get the jab to his new wife
get the jab to his new child

see if he says " fk you all "

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Spam
edit on 1/7/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   
LOOK at the video. It's staged. He's delivering 'the narrative'.

You don't see camera angles change. You don't see camera flashes going off. No one is attacking what he says.

It's all narrative.

Be afraid.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   
What's this guy in control of?
...Definitely not combing his hair

He looks very disheveled

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Vaccination does not eliminate the disease, it only lessons your effects of the disease. This means that you can catch it, and spread it. In the USA I think 40% are not vaccinated, so you have 3 scenarios.

People unvaccinated, they catch it, have bad symtpoms and have to be treated
People unvaccinated, they catch it, have little to no symptoms, require no treatment
People Vaccinated, they catch it, have bad symtpoms and have to be treated anyway, this could be due to bad luck or body
People Vaccinated, catch it, little to know symptoms, go out an party and spread it around.

Now here is the catch. Its raging cause vaccinated are spreading it. So you have the choice to get vaccinated to have a chance and little to no symptoms, or play gamble.

At half the USA unvaxed, that is 140 million roughly? 2% have bad treatment that is 2.8 million? That is right where we are at right now anyway. Its a numbers game, higher rate of spread, more dying.

All that said, I won't get into the other side of things with the health risks. At the end of the day, each person has their own risk tolerance, they can judge the risk, and do what they will. I personnally got vaccinated way before my wife. It was not based on trust, it was based on my risk assessment.

Camain

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
What's this guy in control of?
...Definitely not combing his hair

He looks very disheveled

The hair is part of his act-he loves to come across as a jovial buffoon,and as part of that act he has been seen more than once scruffing his hair up before interviews.

Anyway,he is flat out spewing misinformation when he said "Other countries in Europe have taken the coercion route,but we in the UK will not do that..."

That Boris,is complete BS.
Coercion and guilt tripping people has been the modus operandi of the Johnson government from day one of the scamdemic.
The SPIB (special pandemic information board)literally do nothing except develop and use coercive techniques which actually are the very same established techniques used by cults and totalitarian regimes-but when cults do it-its called brainwashing.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   
maybea reply to: Silcone Synapse

Couldn't agree more with all this

People love to call Boris (and most of his Government) 'bumbling idiots' but as you say, it's all part of the act

Underestimating this man as some kind of a village idiot is a mistake... he's a dangerous Globalist puppet, NOTHING he has done has been a 'mistake' , it's all part of the plan but I suppose it helps when people think you are just inept rather than evil to the core

How can he say he's not for coercion when so many health workers, those same workers who a year ago people were encouraged to clap like seals for, are now facing the sack for not wanting to be part of a medical experiment?

I emailed my MP (a backbencher) after the most recent votes (masks, passports and mandatory jabs for NHS) telling him he would NEVER get my vote and I was disgusted with his three 'aye' votes, and why, stating masks don't work, we should never become a 'papers please' society over a virus with a >99% recovery rate, and how coerced vaccination is against many principles

It was more to vent than anything else and I certainly wasn't expecting a reply - but I got one!

I'm sure it wasn't from him personally, but it started by stating that there had been a high volume of emails on the subject (encouraging!)

'He' then went on to assure me that he is 'completely against mandatory vaccination'

How then, does he square this statement with his 'aye' vote for mandatory covid jabs for NHS???

Either 1) he's just blatantly lying or 2) he's completely weak and voted against his beliefs - neither are a ringing endorsement of his character really are they?

IF the jabs stopped infection/transmission, I could maybe understand the mandate (even though I still wouldn't agree with it) but they don't, so it's completely nonsensical

None of it is or has ever been about health though, so I suppose the point is moot anyway

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   

vaxs

Is this how people write 'vaccines' now? Is it THAT cumbersome and difficult to type a double-C, or write the actual word instead of some self-made acronym that doesn't (and in any case, shouldn't) exist, just so save two seconds of typing time?

Learn to enjoy typing, it will improve your english.

It's not 'X-mas', it's not 'vaxx' or 'vax'. and it definitely isn't 'vaxs' in plural. Learn to use and love the letter C and stop replacing it with the masonic X.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Already experts are calling the jabbing of the entire world every 3, 4 and 6 months with boosters, impossible unrealistic and unaffordable.

The pharma have always been greedy, and to even think this is about saving humanity is the biggest lie every told.

This about money making at the expenses of using scaremongering humanity to dead.

'We can't vaccinate the planet every six months,' says Oxford vaccine scientist

"It's just not — from a global perspective — affordable, sustainable or deliverable to give fourth doses to everyone on the planet every six months," Pollard said. "And remember that, today, less than 10% of people in low-income countries have even had their first dose, so the whole idea of regular fourth doses globally is just not sensible."

www.wlwt.com...#

edit on 7-1-2022 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I going to take a wild guess and say u are all for the VAXxx mandate...judging by how you force what you like upon other's over simple typing.

People are free to type as they wish..in context or text

originally posted by: Shoujikina

vaxs

Is this how people write 'vaccines' now? Is it THAT cumbersome and difficult to type a double-C, or write the actual word instead of some self-made acronym that doesn't (and in any case, shouldn't) exist, just so save two seconds of typing time?

Learn to enjoy typing, it will improve your english.

It's not 'X-mas', it's not 'vaxx' or 'vax'. and it definitely isn't 'vaxs' in plural. Learn to use and love the letter C and stop replacing it with the masonic X.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Its almost as if jabbing of the entire world every 3, 4 and 6 months with boosters was an idea by Bill Gates and other ones who had being cheering this idea.

One vax is enough. Six to Five each month for a vaccine that losses immunity in weeks.. And no one still has any long term..
edit on 7-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
It's best not to tell others what to learn to like..or love...
Pretty much standard data 1st grade common sense stuff you know?
Oh wait ..you don't know.well...

Hopefully this helped.
Merry Xmas yo.a reply to: Shoujikina

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: marg6043

Its almost as if jabbing of the entire world every 3, 4 and 6 months with boosters was an idea by Bill Gates and other ones who had being cheering this idea.

One vax is enough. Six to Five each month for a vaccine that losses immunity in weeks.. And no one still has any long term..

One vax is enough....

enough for what, pray tell?

the needle goes in the skin
else you get the mask again

# 1509

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Boris Johnson. "What a tragedy we've got all this pressure on the NHS. And we've got people out there spouting complete nonsense about vaccination".

This is the guy who runs the country with the highest number of deaths and cases in Europe because he failed at his job Properly. He dithered at the beginning and still continues to dither.

Figures from Scotland for hospitalization of the vaxxed vs Unvaxxed. I'm going to go out on a limb and say the stats are the same for the rest of the UK.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: camain

Now here is the catch. Its raging cause vaccinated are spreading it. So you have the choice to get vaccinated to have a chance and little to no symptoms, or play gamble.

At half the USA unvaxed, that is 140 million roughly? 2% have bad treatment that is 2.8 million? That is right where we are at right now anyway. Its a numbers game, higher rate of spread, more dying.

All that said, I won't get into the other side of things with the health risks. At the end of the day, each person has their own risk tolerance, they can judge the risk, and do what they will. I personnally got vaccinated way before my wife. It was not based on trust, it was based on my risk assessment.

Camain

You are suggesting that both unvacc and vacc have the same chance for serious issues and that is far from the truth. Hospitals are filled with the unvacced not the vacced.
edit on 7-1-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

My daughter is an ER nurse and I believe what she tells me, is no longer any differentiation of jabbed or not when it comes to ER admissions,

Actually, more jabbed testing positive in ER than none.

Is not longer the "unjabbed" epidemic.

edit on 7-1-2022 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Xtrozero

My daughter is an ER nurse and I believe what she tells me, is no longer any differentiation of jabbed or not when it comes to ER admissions,

Actually, more jabbed testing positive in ER than none.

Is not longer the "unjabbed" epidemic.

Positive testing means nothing, so what as more people are vacced. Its whether you get serious issues or not.

Here is Jan 5th with one hospital in Portland.

So far, the omicron surge appears consistent with past surges in one key respect: The sickest patients who require ICU care are still almost entirely unvaccinated people.

At OHSU, for example, 13 out of the 15 patients in the ICU are not vaccinated, and all 9 patients on ventilators are not vaccinated.

So what is it that you suggest is the bad part of all this? Is it just getting it and feeling like its a normal cold or ending up in a hospital...

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
perhaps the clouds-are-parting---- the Fog-is-lifting on COVID

perhaps the vaccine is only meant to contain COVID from mutating by the hundreds of variations/strains

BUT... the price of a contained and less deadly COVID is for the vaccine to let the population deal with repeated reinfections of COVID..

so much so that COVID, even with Boosters, becomes a Chronic and Repeating malady the population has to endure (similar to the Allergy attacks many live with each year/season)

<<   2 >>

join