It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trudeau Blames, Canadians know how to keep people safe, and hospitals from being 'overwhelmed'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Trudeau like Macron recently had made unhinge comments about millions of Canadians who still remain unvaxed, un vaccinated. Blaming the un vaccinated for the spread of omicron variant.

Despite a year ago banning all un vaccinated from traveling on trains, planes without vaccination. In Canada it were a vaccinated couples/travelers that brought in the omicron variant which later begin to spread across.

With many Western Liberal democratic countries they are still pin pointing the blame of the covid narrative blame on the unvaxed. These politicians and leaders still dont want to see their narrative that its the pandemic of the unvaxed.

Ignoring the science that even the vaccinated can still spread and be infected and end up hospitalized. You have some unhinged "Top Officials at the Science Advisory Table pleading with un vaccinated women and urging them to get vaccinated.

With still having no long term and FDA going to be releasing the Pfizer Data in 77 years. You have these Liberal democratic polticans becoming a bit unhinge.

Politicians ignoring the data that even the vaccinated can still get it and get infected spread it to others. Politicians who live in ivory towers and claim they care about us.
Trudeau on COVID-19: Canadians know how to keep people safe, and hospitals from being 'overwhelmed'
edit on 6-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   
At this point what else can be done? We are at the end of the road. The people in their camps are firmly in their camps and nothing will ever get them out until you or your loved one gets a vaccine injury or you or your loved one is gasping for air from Covid and a doctor saves you saying the vaccine could have helped.

History will judge one side more harshly for sure. I believe I know what side that will be. In the meantime? What else can be done?

Hold your line but don’t forget that your line might also be a distraction.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Canadian media is full of articles about hospitals being overwhelmed.

Apparently sniffles and sore throat is enough to go to the hospital?

Brampton, Ontario Mayor recently tried to blow the whistle that the "hospitalization" numbers are not accurate.

What is happening is that people going to the hospital for a broken bone, cuts etc. are being tested for covid when they get admitted to hospital. The tests are coming back positive. Then the hospital reports that they have people being admitted with covid. The media picks it up and reports thousands being admitted FOR covid.

Thats starting to make sense. How many people would really go to emergency for a sore throat and runny nose?
edit on pThu, 06 Jan 2022 21:35:55 -06002022 055Thu, 06 Jan 2022 21:35:55 -0600pmAmerica/ChicagoThursday by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I do not believe this guy won that election

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
I do not believe this guy won that election

He called the unvaccinated racist and misogynistic .

He's a complete nut job.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   

K. Trudeau or Castro Jr is NOT my PM...in the spirit of what the US did...

He's a Globalist Elite with a Disco Momma and the World at his Frodo feet...

K...back to REAL leaders....

Hex.. .Sophie is cool...sexy anyway...convenience marriage....obviously...

K going now before I go too far..

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Macron called them non citizens they are so drunk on power that this is either going to end in genocide or revolution the snowball has crossed the rubicon it wont be stopped

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Here's a superb report that covers Canada's Covid Case numbers, hospitalizations, and deaths.

health-infobase.canada.ca...

Canada has only lost 80 out of every 100,000 citizens to Covid-19 over the past 2 years.

As a "killer" of Canadians, Covid-19 is very minor!

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

He has been told what to do, which is to get everybody jabbed. It isn't going too well, he has to somehow convince people to get eight shots. I wonder if he will be getting the real shots, I bet none of them have had it is far too dicey.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   

It makes more sense that the COVID protocols are leaving the hospitals short-staffed because omigawd is hitting all at once, so everyone gets it all at once and has to stay home for days on end. The hospital is short-staffed and thus overwhelmed.

So it is COVID cases, but not in the way they want everyone to think.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Yes we do.

Fund a few extra dozen ICU beds in each major hospital in the country.
That way there is no need to keep TENS OF MILLIONS under effectively illegal house arrest

But...illegal house arrest of ALL citizens IS the point

This is about control and power....never been about health

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   

edit on Thu Jan 6 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Here's a superb report that covers Canada's Covid Case numbers, hospitalizations, and deaths.

Canada has only lost 80 out of every 100,000 citizens to Covid-19 over the past 2 years.

That’s the whole idea behind public health—- take steps to minimize the amount of damage the virus does. If you’re successful you will have low mortality numbers compared to others. The Canadians did at least 3 times better than the US. Are you disappointed that more Canadians didn’t die?

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Trudeau's an idiot, the vaccine after like six months is pretty much reduced in effectiveness against Delta and worthless against omicon. I don't think they should even let a politician speak about medicine or science, they sure do not know what they are talking about. This vaccine program is the worst I have ever seen, I wonder now how much BS was going in on the other vaccination programs, people should dig deeper into evaluating all vaccines now. I assumed that the vaccinations given people before were decently safe and effective, maybe they weren't.

Unless they turn back the safety regulations on vaccines, I don't think I will take an mRNA or new type of vaccine ever in my life. They need to get back off of warp speed, we do not know the long term side effects if no long term testing is done.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I drive past the only two hospitals in my city of 240k residents, every single day (+/- 1 day occasionally) -- I have never seen the parking lots and emergency rooms so quiet/low traffic since mid 2020.

Almost nothing goes on there. And whenever I have been there (SO needed surgery), it's very obvious nothing is going on..

Maddening really.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Clearly that is not their argument or point.. You are twisting it in some absurd way and using cognitive dissonance to ignore the fact that the virus has a very, very, very low mortality rate and even those that due suffer/die from it, they themselves are unhealthy or actively live an unhealthy way of life.

"Public Health" is not a thing. I am not responsible for your health, nor are you responsible for mine. And sure as hell not the government either.
edit on 6-1-2022 by TylerDurden33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Canadian media is full of articles about hospitals being overwhelmed.

Just like they are using the same stories from last year and 2020.

Some of Ontario's biggest hospitals are filled beyond capacity nearly every day, new data reveals
This CBC article claimed that Hospitals were being overwhelmed everyday? if that were true. There would be massive lineups and vehicles blocking the Hospitals .

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: carewemust

That’s the whole idea behind public health—- take steps to minimize the amount of damage the virus does. If you’re successful you will have low mortality numbers compared to others. The Canadians did at least 3 times better than the US. Are you disappointed that more Canadians didn’t die?

So many factors my friend, The National Center for Biotechnology Information seems to think population density is somewhat of a factor in the spread of infectious diseases.

At a quick glance, New York and Los Angeles Metro areas dwarf all of Canada's top 10 metro areas combined

New York Metro
Population Density 2,053 persons/km2

Greater Toronto Area
Population density. 849 persons/ km²

Canada has 6 metropolitan areas with over 1 million people

The United States has 52 metropolitan areas with over 1 million people

3 times the deaths, unfortunately, in a country with 10 times the population density.

Canada's population density 3.78 people per square kilometer
United States 33.83 people per square kilometer

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Modern cities a catalyst for rapid spread of infectious diseases
Urban centres can be catalysts for rapid spread of infectious diseases. The basis of large population groups in a restricted area can provide the perfect conditions for different epidemics. International travel has connected the world in the last century, and this mobility creates a potential threat of many emerging diseases.

edit on 7-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   

It's doubly ridiculous because pretty much every provincial government is quickly moving to "deal with it mode", and bracing for teachers/Healthcare workers to get sick en masse.

They only pushed back school reopening here by one week, and were fully prepared to send kids back until teachers blew the lid off of the "Omicron is different and we'll all be out sick in a week" debacle that everyone realizes but never says. So the teachers union scrambled to press for online learning to appease the 10% of people who are really wortied... so they could all just get sick the next week? Everyone knows it's going to happen.

In NS everything is very vague. It went from "Only 10 people at Christmas"; to "Don't tell us you have covid, just assume you have it," in two weeks. Now the extra scared are screaming about contact tracing, while 80% of the province is ready to just get on with it, and the 10% who are the opposite of scared and maybe have been radicalized by the pandemic are ready to invent a new sport... full-contact tracing.

Everything is a joke at this point and what Trudeau says just makes no sense. If they released any evidence that vaccination would have stopped the spread, maybe, but they haven't.

It's all changing pretty quickly here, I'm thinking by February they'll say officially that "it" is endemic and quickly spin positively into implementing federal paid sick leave laws to quell the masses.

<<   2 >>

join