It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMICRON VARAINT - Just A Cold

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   
So this is antidotal from somebody in the industry I work with, he said a bunch of people he knows were exposed to somebody that got really sick. So the entire group was tested and they were all positive, but none of them were sick, not at all. He never said if they were vaccinated or not.
My point is all these positive tests are counting towards the data presented in the media/governments, yet these people aren't even sick, this creates fear and unnecessary lock downs and mandates.

Imagine if they published the data on every person that catches a cold, regardless of the severity, it was would be a perpetual pandemic.

We all have experienced catching that cold that is going around over the years, sometimes it is super mild other times it is misery that makes you stay home from work, coughing sneezing and blowing. Can a bad cold kill you, yes if you have other severe co-morbidities.

Basically society is scared of catching a cold now, and is prepared lock everybody down and make people wear masks to avoid medical conditions that have been with us for centuries.
How about we let our natural immunity take a shot at this, just like we do with the common cold?
edit on 6-1-2022 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Unless they just rebranded the cold/flu season to covid variants? in the pharmacies you would now see "Get your flu vaxs with covid boosters" in some areas.
edit on 6-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

why let ourselves be hostages to the whims of nature when we can rise above it with science, I'd think a future where humans never get sick would be better than getting sick all the time.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Did they die FROM a cold or WITH a cold 😎

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere

why let ourselves be hostages to the whims of nature when we can rise above it with science, I'd think a future where humans never get sick would be better than getting sick all the time.

The problem is people that have had three shots are still testing positive, so either this is pretty useless, or it is just a severity reducer, either way the government and media refuse to let us get back to normal.
I say let those that want to stay scared keep wearing masks and getting injected every 4 months, but some of us will take our chances, life is one giant risk anyways, no point being forced into perpetual fear for a cold.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   
My wife and I went to a New Year’s Eve party last week, there was 12 people there.
2 are now Covid positive with cold like symptoms, 2 others have cold like symptoms but have not tested yet.
Their symptoms all started on Monday.
My wife and I are fine, no symptoms at all and so are the others, 6 days later.
Who the F knows?

Edit - The 2 that are positive have been vaxxed, the other 2 with symptoms are not vaxxed.
edit on 6-1-2022 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2022 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66
It looks like that its pandemic of the unvaxed narrative isn't working anymore.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   

‘Nature’ always balances itself out. Ever hear of the famous rap saying: ‘Moh money more problems’?

Have our lives REALLY been made much better due to science? Do you think overall people are happier and healthier today than 200yrs ago? Sure, you can list so many achievements and statistics. But life balances itself out. Fact is, people nowadays would die in short order without electricity whereas 200yrs ago there was none. Are we REALLY better off?

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Did they die FROM a cold or WITH a cold 😎

I don't know why I find this so funny, but I do. Read it like an hour a go and keep thinking of it and chuckling. Thanks for the laughs!

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   

The big pharma is going to use the moron variant from African to hide the fact that people are coming down with
immune deficiencies, after the jabs, now they are claiming that getting covid will make your immune system malfunction even of you have not symptoms of been sick.

And another reason why the government wants everybody tested and test positive, because they know the jabs are useless and causing more harm than good.

These corrupted entities are covering their tracks in a blatant disregard for humanity.

If everybody get covid, jabbed or not and then people comes down with autoimmune system problems is not the jab fault is covid's faults.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Except the people spearheading this vaccine initiative are well known for their views on the population of the planet. Way too many eaters in their opinion.

Science can kill as well as heal more often than not.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
My wife and I went to a New Year’s Eve party last week, there was 12 people there.
2 are now Covid positive with cold like symptoms, 2 others have cold like symptoms but have not tested yet.
Their symptoms all started on Monday.
My wife and I are fine, no symptoms at all and so are the others, 6 days later.
Who the F knows?

Edit - The 2 that are positive have been vaxxed, the other 2 with symptoms are not vaxxed.

It's cold season. My girlfriend brought it home from black Friday in Orlando and we both had it for about a week.

Neither one of us felt the need to see a doctor or get tested, but it wasn't pleasant.

Besides her getting me sick, which took a few days, I don't know of anyone who caught it from us.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

When is the Covid-19 "Winter of Death" that Joe Biden promised, supposed to begin?

Covid-related deaths have been pretty steady since mid-October 2021.

Source: www.worldometers.info...-deaths-daily

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   
We have crap rules at work for COVID guidance now. If you basically follow them to their logical conclusion, just for walking in the door at home, I could call in tomorrow and tell HR that I have possibly been exposed to COVID. Then they would tell me to self-isolate (which I cannot do in our small home) for 5 days until I can get a COVID test and test negative.

You know because people can show no symptoms, and we are not to assume about any symptoms.

It's absolutely insane.

When I came down with a mild cold about two weeks before Christmas, I said I had tested negative, but I honestly hadn't tested. I just assumed it was a cold because I never ran a fever, but omigawd hit the news right after I got rid of it ... so who knows really?

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Starting next Monday, January 10th, my work is requiring a weekly test if you are not vaccinated.

There are a lot of things that still need to be worked out and I think it's funny nothing has been set in stone thus far. For example, do we pay employees to go get the test? I feel we have to, it's similar to if you get randomly picked for a drug test. You get paid to go down and submit your sample, how would this be fundamentally different?

What happens if you test positive? Are you paid to be off work if you can't work remotely? I tested positive for Covid on Dec 22nd and I have a feeling if I had a test right now I would test positive, I still don't feel 100%. So what happens in my case if I keep testing positive for weeks after infection and recovery?

The other odd ball bit of information is, to be considered vaccinated you only need to take the original dosing, no boosters are required. The CDC has admitted waning effectiveness of the vaccines over time, which is the whole argument for boosters in the first place, but for work, it's completely ignored.

This whole thing should implode about 2 weeks after implimentation once companies realize the burden this is going to put on them.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   

edit on Thu Jan 6 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

Our guidelines are quite aside from who is or isn't boosted or have the original series, and they are making us wear masks at work again.

They even opened the email by saying this is in response to the growing number of employees who have family members and close acquaintances who have it, so it isn't even about employees getting ill. I had two coworkers in my department who spent this week pretty much out. One just got back today. *She* didn't have it; her husband did, but she was required to spend the five days out anyhow and test negative. My other coworker may or may not have it, but she hasn't been able to get a test until yesterday by which time, she no longer had any fever anyhow. She won't have results until Saturday though, so it doesn't matter whether she does or doesn't. She's out until she has negative results.

With protocols like these, it's no wonder nowhere has any staff because of COVID and hospitals are overwhelmed. No one can come back to work even if they feel good and want to.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Welp, looks like I've got Covid again. Here's the differences I've noticed.

Day 1-2 Comes on slow, barely noticeable. Aches and pains, little sore throat
Day 3 (Today) Coughing, Tired, voice is rough, had some wicked chills come and go for a couple hours, stuffy nose, loss of appetite.

Original Covid 19 hit us like a train, it was early 2020. Wife almost had to be hospitalized. According to her doc, If the steroids didn't work, that was her next stop. I was put on a bunch of antivirals due to my chest tightening up hard, but it kicked in. We both had remnants for 3-4 months after.

Since then, I've had Moderna vax about 6 months ago and she got the Johnson and Johnson.

Does feel like a cold, but a little more aggressive and unpredictable. Guess we'll see.
edit on 6-1-2022 by Paschar0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

I think I can speak for most of us here when I say please just remember the first two letters in fun.

<<   2  3 >>

join