It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When a Government denies its own figures.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   
This seems to be a growing trend in government sources, You have undeniable evidence from government sources that say that the average death rate is going up exponentialy, the minister involved says that it is a crazy anti-vaxxer conspiracy. He is in effect denying his own evidence. Which sort of invalidates anything he says. But the figures are the figures, they can't really be spun any other way. Is this where logic fails ? www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

This is why thinking for one’s self is important.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I don't know how it is in the UK but here in America there are lot of Baby boomers on the chopping block right now. Deaths are going to be elevated when disease is around. These men being stuck in their house all day is not going to do their hearts any good and neither is taking a vaccine that contains mRNA that has been shown to raise the risk of heart problems but just not as bad as getting covid 19...notice, I mentioned covid 19...not the SARS-CoV-2 virus, a mild case of the virus does not increase heart risk even as much as the vaccine does, sure when the virus turns covid, the risk is ten fold higher but usually it does not get to the heart muscle with a mild case.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Whoever wanted to make it an unintelligible mess succeed thoroughly. This whole thing should be cut and dry. Creative accounting and fully embracing the mantra of "figures don't lie but liars can figure" has made a complete mockery out of science.

Its no wonder actual scientists are horrified at the entire thing, vax and antivax alike.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

And that's why we have such a problem, because 99% of people just don't do that...they have been conditioned into being spoon-fed what the Gov/MSM want them to believe vs what is actually true

It's quite something to behold when the dumbed-down attack people for quoting the figures that are freely available to all should they actually choose to look for themselves

I believe this is why so many are happy to go along with the lockdowns, the masks, the nonsensical rules; because they are so unaccustomed to thinking for themselves, and it absolves them of any responsibility for their own lives and outcomes - definitely not the way I live

An example, the official line here is that it's majority unjabbed filling the hospitals and getting sick (although the official figures don't say that at all)

My son - who is the only one of nine at his work unjabbed - had his bosses son talking about 'bloody antivaxxers' and 'all the problems they are causing the hospitals'
Irony being, he was talking about his grandmother who is dying in hospital, triple-jabbed, and has covid!
Son asked "why is it I'm still fine then? I'm not jabbed, never worn a mask, and go in the supermarket every night? Why is it you jabbed have all had positive tests/had to isolate but I haven't?"
Of course - he had no answer, looked vacant and walked away

These all-cause mortality rates have been in the excess for months now here in the UK - huge spikes after jab rollout - but I'm sure it's 'just coincidence' and seeing Nahim Zahawi on that video branding anyone who repeats this as 'crazy antivax' is nothing short of nauseating

The guy on the video is correct...at this point the NHS should be renamed 'the National Covid Service'
Our surgery is doing nothing now apart from emergency/urgent on account of giving booster jabs that they get a nice bonus for - with no indication if or when 'normal' service will resume...'normal' being video assessments, and queueing outside in all inclement weathers for prescriptions... they've been nothing short of a disgrace this last 21 months

edit on 6122 by WraithOfEva777 because: Added sentence

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
This seems to be a growing trend in government sources, You have undeniable evidence from government sources that say that the average death rate is going up exponentialy, the minister involved says that it is a crazy anti-vaxxer conspiracy. He is in effect denying his own evidence. Which sort of invalidates anything he says. But the figures are the figures, they can't really be spun any other way. Is this where logic fails ? www.bitchute.com...

Neither you nor the idiot making this video on BatChit seem to know what you're talking about. Here is a pointer to the report the clown was referring to:

www.ons.gov.uk... nding24december2021

It does NOT show deaths going up exponentially as a general trend. Look at Figure 1, which covers most of the year 2021. It shows that sometimes the excess deaths are above the 5 year average and sometimes they are below. It also bookkeeps deaths involving covid color coded separately from deaths not involving covid, so there should be no confusion. What it shows is that deaths involving covid tend to peak right around when major seasonal outbreaks occurred. One of those minor peaks is around the Christmas holidays. Big surprise.

The government is NOT denying their own data. They are denying this idiot's interpretation of the data that it somehow "proves" a depopulation agenda.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   

You know, we all know you are worried and desperate for the conspiracy narrative to be true, (have you always believed the conspiracy narrative btw? or just this anti vaxxx narrative?)

Anyway it's not too late for you to say you've changed your mind and participate in this experiment no further.
I'm sure you'd get more support than blowback from the people on here if you did.

Every day that goes by makes your loyalty to the anti vaxxxxx story look more and more ridiculous.

Get off the bus and join the critical thinkers, we know you're not stupid, just understandably scared.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   
When the government is your Mother.

They usurp our right to our own sovereignty.

Force a poison prick that has less than two years of study.

The original lie was one and done.

Big Pharma is drooling over the mandated profits.

Our rights our worth nothing if we just bend over...

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The vaccinated deaths are beginning to ramp up. Just this morning I read an article about a young woman ( Tic tic influencer) dropping dead, unexpectantly, for unknown reasons.

Right away I looked up her account, and sure enough, there she was, less then a month ago telling people she just got vaccinated, but she was ok.

No, she wasnt ok! She was murdered! Just like my father in law, and my best friend, and my daughters friend.

Yet even now, we have psychotics, with psychosis, telling everyone that the injections are trustworthy, and will save your life. Those are the same type of people who told the Jews to go have a nice hot shower, and get cleaned up for a 5 course hot mean. The only thing that got killed and cooked, was the Jews. Dont be like the Jews were. Be ready to run!

May the deceivers of society be the first to enter the showers/ovens.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

You know, we all know you are worried and desperate for the conspiracy narrative to be true, (have you always believed the conspiracy narrative btw? or just this anti vaxxx narrative?)

Anyway it's not too late for you to say you've changed your mind and participate in this experiment no further.
I'm sure you'd get more support than blowback from the people on here if you did.

Every day that goes by makes your loyalty to the anti vaxxxxx story look more and more ridiculous.

Get off the bus and join the critical thinkers, we know you're not stupid, just understandably scared.

This goes both ways.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I don't know about exponential but the data ain't looking good.

From the 18th of June forward should be concerning.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

That's not so easy for the sterilised... you can't undo what is done.... so, like the song

"Stand by your jab, give it two arms to cling to"

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: WraithOfEva777

I asked a friend who had recently graduated medical school if he believed the various news reports on MSM. His reply sums up what many otherwise intelligent people are thinking and his reply was classic: "I wasn't trained in virology, all this stuff is above my pay grade".

True, most of us know little if anything about virology, vaccine manufacture, testing procedures, etc. In today's world we are forced to rely on "experts" provided to us by government or media. when both work together finding the truth becomes an archeological expedition - yet another science most of us have no training in.
edit on 6-1-2022 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   
no pcr after 2021

CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses.

op-ed

🙏❤

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

You believe what you want to believe. Just don't bring me into it. I am not an anti vaxer, I just have a long memory and remember that whatever Gates and Fauci have been involved with always ends in misery for everyone else while they whistle their way to the bank. Why should this be any different.? They have actually told you what they are going to do by the end of the decade, they have said they want everyone in smart cities and reduced population.it is not a secret. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it is not in full swing.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   

edit on Thu Jan 6 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Most folks nowadays don't like to think for themselves.
It's too hard.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Brotherman

Most folks nowadays don't like to think for themselves.
It's too hard.

It's not too hard to think for yourself. The problem is people are not taught how to think for themselves. The big aha moment I had growing up is how little people learn about personal finance. This is not taught in school. If you ask any 20 year old what a ROTH IRA is they will stare at you blankly even tho starting a ROTH IRA at 20 is one of the most important things you can do at that age.

This is just one example of knowledge that's just not taught.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

It isn't taught for a reason, I remember back in the sixties there was a survey done to find the richest village in Britain.It turned out that it was a small fishing village in Scotland, they were totally self-dependent, and the money that came in just stayed and earned interest in the Bank. These sort of places teach many life skills where if you want something you make it. If you want to know how to do something there is always someone who will help out. That sort of economy is a nightmare for white-collar workers. The parasites don't get a chance.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

It's not too hard to think for yourself.

Everything is too hard for some folks nowadays .

<<   2 >>

join