It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Covid Variant Discovered in France

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

Newsflash! There's another Covid Variant that's just been discovered in France. Covid just keeps coming! Apparently, this variant has been around even before the Omnicron Variant came around so researchers are already familiar with it but it's still a bit alarming for me.

It was detected in France and showed up in a traveler recently arrived from a three-day stay in Cameroon, French researchers said in a pre-print study published on medRxiv, which means it has not yet been peer-reviewed.

While researchers were monitoring the strain to ascertain how infectious it is or whether it poses a danger, experts emphasized that its discovery alone was not cause for alarm. Moreover, it was noted even before omicron took over the world stage and “has been on our radar,” WHO incident manager on COVID Abdi Mahamud said at a press briefing in Geneva on Tuesday, according to Bloomberg. “That virus had a lot of chances to pick up.”

Another Covid Variant? How many Variants does this thing have? It does seem that Covid appears to get weaker with each new strain but I'm not a medical professional so what do I know...? What says ATS?

www.yahoo.com...

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Many say that "leaky" vaccines are what's causing this rash of mutations.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

It's the gray Poop on variant..be afraid be very afraid....We are over the Covid fear campaign,,

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

More people are saying the unvaccinated are the breeding grounds for these variants.

Just like the dual infection of the unvaccinated women in Israel.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   

How many Variants does this thing have?

As many as they need to take this sham to it's completion and achieve their desired goals, whatever that is.

Facing major losses of power and supporters now and in the very near future makes them desperate and dangerous.

I do not like the looks of wherever we're headed.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ShadowLink

Exactly.....

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 01:16 AM
link   
What unvaccinated women in Israel?

Bwahahahaha.

A reply to MdDox
edit on 5-1-2022 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
What unvaccinated women in Israel?

Bwahahahaha.

A reply to MdDox

This one
Times of Israel

Israel confirmed its first case of an individual infected with both the seasonal flu and COVID-19 at the same time, authorities said on Thursday.

The two infections were found in an unvaccinated pregnant woman who had mild symptoms, Beilinson Hospital in Petah Tikva said.

This has been a subject on ATS already.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

More people are saying the unvaccinated are the breeding grounds for these variants.

How is Uncle Fauci these days?

You spread it just as much as I do, it my life expectancy is going to be longer, just wait and see.
😉

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

A Woman in Israel contracted the Flu?

Close the Gates...It's coming....

Honestly...You don't get paid enough to peddle this Bushwaka

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Scubalicious

I don’t ha e an uncle fauci.

I share information, like the rest in ATS.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

A Woman in Israel contracted the Flu?

Close the Gates...It's coming....

Honestly...You don't get paid enough to peddle this Bushwaka

What is interesting is that she had a dual infection, influenza and COVID. I wonder if that creates an environment to some greater mutation of either virus or the creation of something entirely new.

This is a conspiracy website, so maybe her child will be born a zombie…

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 5-1-2022 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Man come on I read all your posts you might convince some people if you posted links...instead it just comes across a tad Karenish...

Sounds like from the article her symptoms are mild... and she has been released from the hospital.

Now you can wring your hands and worry, but honestly, I just don't get the concern.

edit on 5-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Man come on I read all your posts you might convince some people if you posted links...instead it just comes across a tad Karenish...

Sounds like from the article her symptoms are mild... and she has been released from the hospital

But what about her Covid zombie baby?

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Mask it up and toss it off the nearest bridge...Just to be safe

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Really? Funny how these variants seem to be popping up in "fully vaccinated" people. What's more likely to put evolutionary pressure on a virus? Someone with no natural immunity or an inefficient vaccine that only partially stops the virus? The old adage "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" is one of the basic principles of evolution..especially for a virus.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 02:19 AM
link   

We call it 'the virus' reality is every time it gets hold of a host it potentially becomes its own strain, adjusts itself to whatever form is most beneficial for its survival and proliferation. Of course it doesn't always work like that, because the host is 'defective' before it catches the virus, like too old, too fat, too sick....
That's how a volatile type of virus like every corona virus works.
You can't vaccinate against a virus like that, because you're always at least 10 steps behind.
I mean we're now immunising against the alpha strain, but are at omicron. See the problem?
It's all so beyond stupid...

Add: and I mean a 'vaccine' that doesn't prevent you from catching &/or breeding the virus is actually helpful for the virus, because if the host survived the strain does too.
And if I can figure that out I sincerely doubt the pharma-experts didn't know that from the get go too. It's a dream come true, the Golden Cow. Ducat #ter.

edit on 5-1-2022 by Peeple because: add

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Wait for the Brazilian variant.

You only get it if you are unwaxxed..

*Badaboom tisch*

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Sounds like from the article her symptoms are mild... and she has been released from the hospital

But what about her Covid zombie baby?

Amazingly I found a picture of her baby here it is visiting its grandmother or is that its grandfather LOL

edit on 5-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3 >>

join