It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, COVID-19 is a Chimeric Genetically Modified Virus Despite Fauci lying About it.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

Ah, so your ONLY issue with this is how it was worded by some random internet guy and you completely agree that ccp was absolutely working on bioweapons when their lab accident occured?

If you wish to think I believe that, though I neither said nor implied it, that's up to you.

That the research quoted absolutely says that this is the case, but not in the exact words that you want them to use?

The research doesn't say, "they wanted to weaponize" (in other words, harm people with) a virus, whether you or ElectricUniverse would like those to be the words they used.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvilAxis

Ah, so your ONLY issue with this is how it was worded by some random internet guy and you completely agree that ccp was absolutely working on bioweapons when their lab accident occured?

If you wish to think I believe that, though I neither said nor implied it, that's up to you.

That the research quoted absolutely says that this is the case, but not in the exact words that you want them to use?

The research doesn't say, "they wanted to weaponize" (in other words, harm people with) a virus, whether you or ElectricUniverse would like those to be the words they used.

I even gave you a way out!

Yes.

The words mean exactly that.

Because reading it in any other way is absurd.

Though that IS how the author intended it to be read.

Absurd.

The words STILL mean that they are claiming the equivalent of the atomic weapon they were designing is only intended for powering their Christmas lights.

Or we are only operating 50k centrifuges for medical isotopes.

Or don't pay any attention to that bazooka looking thing over there, it's just a new candle holder we developed for use in nursing homes

Absurd.

edit on 9-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   

The words mean exactly that.

The words don't say it or mean it. Claiming they do is disingenuous.

Your opinion about the intent of the research is just your opinion. Your opinion that any other opinion is absurd is also an opinion.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   

The words don't say it or mean it. Claiming they do is disingenuous.

Your opinion about the intent of the research is just your opinion. Your opinion that any other opinion is absurd is also an opinion.

It isn't opinion when they combined three man-made coronaviruses which are more lethal and more infectious to a natural bat coronavirus which easy infects humans. That is gain-of-function.

We got too many disinformation activists on this site. People who don't care for the truth, and lie day in and day out despite all evidence which proves the contrary...

Move on to some other thread already. All you keep doing is derailing the thread with LIES.

edit on 12-1-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Off topic. My apologies.
edit on 12-1-2022 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

It isn't opinion when they combined three man-made coronaviruses which are more lethal and more infectious to a natural bat coronavirus which easy infects humans. That is gain-of-function.

They didn't combine three man-made coronaviruses. Where are you getting this from?

In my opinion it was gain-of-function, but I'm not a virologist, and clearly, nor are you. Scientists have different opinions on it.

All parties involved in the NIH grant to EcoHealth Alliance and the Wuhan Institute of Virology (unsurprisingly) say it was not GOF, as do molecular biologist, Alina Chan, microbiologist, Stanley Perlman, and evolutionary biologist, Joel Wertheim. In the opinion of biologist, Kevin Esvelt and professor of chemistry and chemical biology, Richard Ebright, it was GOF.

This research states quite clearly that they wanted to weaponize and make coronaviruses more lethal and infectious for humans.

No it doesn't - fact (not opinion).

Even if our opinion is correct, and it was GOF research, GOF does not equal weaponization. The flu vaccine is produced by selecting for a virus clone that has accumulated mutations which enable it to “gain the function” of growing in a fertile chicken egg.

The researchers did not "clearly state" that they wanted to cause harm to humans (I.e. "weaponize" the virus). They stated the opposite.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

They didn't combine three man-made coronaviruses. Where are you getting this from?

In my opinion it was gain-of-function, but I'm not a virologist, and clearly, nor are you. Scientists have different opinions on it.

All parties involved in the NIH grant to EcoHealth Alliance and the Wuhan Institute of Virology (unsurprisingly) say it was not GOF, as do molecular biologist, Alina Chan, microbiologist, Stanley Perlman, and evolutionary biologist, Joel Wertheim. In the opinion of biologist, Kevin Esvelt and professor of chemistry and chemical biology, Richard Ebright, it was GOF.

This research states quite clearly that they wanted to weaponize and make coronaviruses more lethal and infectious for humans.

No it doesn't - fact (not opinion).

Even if our opinion is correct, and it was GOF research, GOF does not equal weaponization. The flu vaccine is produced by selecting for a virus clone that has accumulated mutations which enable it to “gain the function” of growing in a fertile chicken egg.

The researchers did not "clearly state" that they wanted to cause harm to humans (I.e. "weaponize" the virus). They stated the opposite.

Nonsense.

gof was illegal in the U.S. and most western cointries for a reason.

We were not using it to create vaccines, and neither was ccp.

There is no reason to create a vaccine for a virus that is impossible to occur naturally.

None.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccultMind2021
The big question for me is the motive.

Collapse the healthcare of western nations.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Nonsense.

Specifically, it was a moratorium on influenza, MERS, and SARS pathogen dual-use research and funding introduced by Obama in 2014, and lifted under Trump in 2017.

Vaccine development still uses GOF research:

The FDA requires that animal testing be performed for vaccines before human trials can go ahead. However, as viral tropism towards the model species is unlikely to exist already, in cases where human viruses are under investigation, then strains that are able to infect the model species must be generated. This can be achieved using gain-of-function research where the virus is passaged through the animal, allowing molecular determinants of transmissibility to be identified, and vaccines under investigation to be tested.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Nonsense.

Specifically, it was a moratorium on influenza, MERS, and SARS pathogen dual-use research and funding introduced by Obama in 2014, and lifted under Trump in 2017.

Vaccine development still uses GOF research:

The FDA requires that animal testing be performed for vaccines before human trials can go ahead. However, as viral tropism towards the model species is unlikely to exist already, in cases where human viruses are under investigation, then strains that are able to infect the model species must be generated. This can be achieved using gain-of-function research where the virus is passaged through the animal, allowing molecular determinants of transmissibility to be identified, and vaccines under investigation to be tested.

It was lifted by obama, a few days before Trump took office, hoping that nobody would notice, in an effort to cya that obama never stopped the funding in the first place.

His 'moratorium' was issued in an effort to prevent similar congressional action in 2014, this was obama working around the rules again. From beginning to end.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   

It was lifted by obama, a few days before Trump took office...

No it wasn't. As I said, it was lifted under Trump, on 19 December 2017, almost a year after Obama left office.

Also under Trump, in 2018, the US government approved funding for two experiments to make bird flu more transmissible. Two “gain of function” projects halted more than 4 years ago have passed new U.S. review process Science, 8 Feb, 2019

edit on 25-1-2022 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   

In 2014, Ralph Baric published a report describing how he used gain of function (ie gene editing) to modify the HKU5 horseshoe bat coronavirus to add to it the spike protein sheath from a SARS virus. Although COVID19 was not recognized in 2014, his report describes perfectly, a virus which we now know as COVID19. This virus was developed in a Lab at Chapel Hill, University of North Carolina

mouse model / Open in another tab to get an enlarged image

edit on 26-1-2022 by RIPMH370 because: typo spelling correction

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Ralph Baric's emails disclose

USA created a US $1+ billion project to design Covid19 at Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Wuhan Lab provided samples of Bat coronavirus which Ralph Baric genetically engineered in USA.

edit on 26-1-2022 by RIPMH370 because: typo spelling correction

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RIPMH370

And we immediately banned gof as a result.

Obama and fauxxi pulled a fast one and illegally continued such funding in wuhan.

Then tried to blame it on Trump.

You just catching up now?

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   

It was lifted by obama, a few days before Trump took office...

No it wasn't. As I said, it was lifted under Trump, on 19 December 2017, almost a year after Obama left office.

Also under Trump, in 2018, the US government approved funding for two experiments to make bird flu more transmissible. Two “gain of function” projects halted more than 4 years ago have passed new U.S. review process Science, 8 Feb, 2019

January 15th, under obama.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   

January 15th, under obama.

Oh, I see. The Trumpian defence - alternative "facts".

NIH Lifts Funding Pause on Gain-of-Function Research
NIH, December 19, 2017 (under Trump)

Today, the National Institutes of Health announced that it is lifting a funding pause dating back to October 2014 on gain-of-function (GOF) experiments involving influenza, SARS, and MERS viruses.

edit on 31-1-2022 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join