It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

94 Percent of All Covid Deaths have Comorbidities .

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

COVID-19 causes several comorbidities.

Agreed

A year of lockdown really did a number on my love handles.

The day drinking probably didn't help my liver much either .
edit on 3-1-2022 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   

"Comorbidities"

"Comorbidities"

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   
When you look at the people most impacted by covid kinda makes me wonder every so often if it was engineered to remove the people that are not "producing" for society anymore or had a bad long term medical outlook.

Sounds a lot like a version of Eugenics, I hope its just a random thought from an overactive imagination.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Yeah, it's usually something along the lines of:

Covid-19
Acute respiratory failure
Asphyxiation
Cardiac arrest

This is an old "gotcha" moment that was debunked within hours of the conspiracy community picking up on it.

No one has ever died of a virus alone. Ever. The immune response causes comorbidities that kill people.

Ok sure this is a predicted outcome should their immune system fail, but who would fare better from the covid, someone in good health prior to catching the virus or someone with pre-existing comorbidities?

Things like cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular just to pick a few out of an endless list. With a pre damaged system they are more vulnerable so even if it can be debunked through logic, good science should separate these two factors by numbers into pre existing comorbidities and subsequent failure of the immunity and show what possible ratio exists between the factors and not skew it.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   

So it also causes instant obesity ? Impressive.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   
How many with Comorbidities died due to false positives.
And then being sent to a covid ward in a hospital where they got covid then died.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:37 AM
link   

The government is saying don't panic.. that is when you panic.. 1million cases in a week and they tell you not to panic.. yet when it was 100-1k they told you to panic... Something isn't right..

keep an eye for any weirdness..

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Sure it does.

(post by Oathkeeper73 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

Obviously, healthy people stand more of a chance of surviving almost anything compared to an unhealthy person, but how many of us have zero comorbidities? I'm technically overweight at 5'11, 200 pounds. I smoke, and I have high blood pressure. BAM 3 comorbidities.

The #1 comorbidity along with covid is pneumonia. People weren't just walking around with pneumonia, caught covid, then died. Covid caused the pneumonia, and pneumonia would be listed on the death certificate as a comorbidity.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
in reply to: igloo
The #1 comorbidity along with covid is pneumonia.

That right there is your problem... not understanding what a co-morbidity is.

Pneumonia isn't a co-morbidity, but it could be a complication.

People weren't just walking around with pneumonia, caught covid, then died. Covid caused the pneumonia, and pneumonia would be listed on the death certificate as a comorbidity.

Wrong. The co-morbidity[ies], that caused them to develop the complication of pneumonia, would be obesity/diabetes/hyper-insulinemia/insulin-resistance.
edit on 4-1-2022 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2022 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Well, if I was an evil Chinese communist and wanted to destroy the west then I would create a virus funded by American democrats and Fauci to target fatty-fats.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Yes Covid causes people to contract .

Influenza
Obesity
and it also causes bullets to the head

Influenza at the same time as COVID-19 is rare. Recently there was a case documented in Israel and there was a topic thread here on ATS about it - one case!

COVID-19 doesn't cause obesity as far as I know nor does it cause bullets to the head.

The comorbidities caused by COVID-19 are ARDS, pneumonia, thromboses, and massive organ failure due to cytokine storm.

The most common comorbidities that are not caused by COVID-19 are hypertension, cardiovascular disease, and diabetes. These are all considered to be consequences of obesity.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
When nearly 50% of the population are suffering from hypertension, are you really that surprised that most people dying from COVID have comorbidities?

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

COVID-19 doesn't cause obesity as far as I know nor does it cause bullets to the head.

Yes they call that 'Sarcasm' chr0

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

The #1 comorbidity along with covid is pneumonia. People weren't just walking around with pneumonia, caught covid, then died. Covid caused the pneumonia, and pneumonia would be listed on the death certificate as a comorbidity.

A valid and rational point allow me to get back into my seat , But should cases like this be counted as a Covid-19 Death ?

Just because the Person has Sars-Cov19 when they die , should not automatically mean they are tallied as a Covid death .

but none the less they count every damn one of them and for what ? Fear , Money or what ?

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
So corona doesn’t really kill anyone is what you’re saying . My gosh your story changes more than the cdc

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

Yes it kills people , Sars-Cov19 killed thousands of people in NYC Nursing homes and it has killed many others .

But When a person enters a hospital and test positive for Sars-Cov19 .

Then suffer or contract a Stroke , Heart Attack , Staph Infection or a myriad of other things that will kill them . That person should not be counted as a Covid-19 Death .

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Ahh so that's why you're obese LOL

<< 1    3  4 >>

join