It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Va-a-ax: Sheep Arranged in Shape of Syringe to Encourage Vaccinations

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat
FULL TITLE::
700 sheep and goats were arranged in the shape of a syringe to encourage vaccinations

NPR SOURCE OF COURSE

Tasty bits of bread did the trick for about 700 sheep and goats to join Germany's drive to encourage more people to get vaccinated against COVID-19.

The animals were arranged on Monday into the shape of a roughly 330-foot syringe in a field at Schneverdingen, south of Hamburg.

Shepherd Wiebke Schmidt-Kochan spent several days practicing with her animals, news agency dpa reported. But she said in the end, it wasn't difficult to work things out — she laid out pieces of bread in the shape of the syringe, which the sheep and goats gobbled up when they were let out into the field.

Organizer Hanspeter Etzold said the action was aimed at people who are still hesitating to get vaccinated.

All I can say is they chose the right animal to promote their agenda! Does anything surprise any of you anymore?

OK, now arrange them in the shape of a penis.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

They'll try any angle.
I turned on the boobtube New Year's Day to watch a little of the Tournament of Roses Parade and the first float I saw was something called the "Vaccinate Our World" float. It was the most bizarre thing I've seen in a while. Giant needles, an animatronic Nurse/Robot waving a hypo at the crowd, a spaceship(?).
Needless to say I uttered my first "WTF!" of the New Year.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
If they used dead people the field wouldn't be big enough.

originally posted by: Smigg
If they arranged a bunch of dead people who died from the vaccine into the shape of a syringe people would still feel encouraged enough to get the vaccine.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   
You can’t make this # up😳😂

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Divide and conquer… love seeing posts where people play right into the hands of the powers that be.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61
WT actual Fffffffff---?!
That is just too... I don't even know the word lol
I missed it this year, I always watch just to get a glimpse of any horses that are in the parade.. but it never even entered my mind for some reason.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 03:55 AM
link   
When i noticed this yesterday in the newspapers, my first thought was:

Ok, the MSM tells us that this is pro vaccinations. But who really knows, maybe it was kind of a protest in reality. Meaning maybe only sheeple will beg for the jab. And the 1984 people turned black into white again and turned a protest into a pro vacciantion move.

Because, come on, even the shepherd will know that sheep stand for people who love to run with the herd, following a Führer. For sheeple who like to watch a$$es because if you run with the herd you will see nothing else in front of you.

Most funny thing were the comments. Not long ago they tried to lure people with a cheap sausage to take the jab (as sad as it is, this is no joke and even more sad is that it worked for some sheeple xD). Those sheep got some crumbs of bread as a reward. Sheeple get sausages as reward, sheep get bread.

Best thing to do now:

MSM diet, politics diet, not caring for corona BS anymore and going out for a walk (Spaziergang) to get some fresh air. Every day. Everywhere across the nation, across the continent, around the whole WEF infested world. Those WEF controlled traitors (politicians, journalists, judges etc) are the extremists, are a danger to society, to freedom, to democracy, to a life that is worth to be lived.

And not the tax paying citizens who take a peaceful walk FOR democracy, FOR constitution, FOR freedom and FOR a life like at least before the NWO plandemic, AGAINST illegal medical experiments on humans.

WE are legion, they are not!

edit on 5 1 2022 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Thats too weird!

I wonder how the parade commentators handled it. Might be a hoot to look for the parade on youtube….

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   
It's really skillful to get animals to do that.

Ive seen videos of them herding sheep with lights on at night to make pictures, very clever.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

OK, now arrange them in the shape of a penis.

They aren’t taking requests for portraits at this time.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Needless to say I uttered my first "WTF!" of the New Year.

I read that as needles to say... WTF indeed.

<< 1   >>

join