It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Va-a-ax: Sheep Arranged in Shape of Syringe to Encourage Vaccinations

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   
FULL TITLE::
700 sheep and goats were arranged in the shape of a syringe to encourage vaccinations

NPR SOURCE OF COURSE

Tasty bits of bread did the trick for about 700 sheep and goats to join Germany's drive to encourage more people to get vaccinated against COVID-19.

The animals were arranged on Monday into the shape of a roughly 330-foot syringe in a field at Schneverdingen, south of Hamburg.

Shepherd Wiebke Schmidt-Kochan spent several days practicing with her animals, news agency dpa reported. But she said in the end, it wasn't difficult to work things out — she laid out pieces of bread in the shape of the syringe, which the sheep and goats gobbled up when they were let out into the field.

Organizer Hanspeter Etzold said the action was aimed at people who are still hesitating to get vaccinated.

All I can say is they chose the right animal to promote their agenda! Does anything surprise any of you anymore?

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   
thats just a little to much symbolism there

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun
thats just a little to much symbolism there

Too much is correct.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

I am shocked this isn't a troll.. feels like another "let's go Brandon" moment

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Did you just grammar police him? Your grammar is horrible lol.

Love you still though. ❤

# like this is rubbing the 🐑's noses in it.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Yeah——this will definitely convince the unvaccinated to get vaccinated. Great idea.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This is either a total lack of self-awareness or an epic level troll....

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Should have used lemmings. All waddling towards the needle tip and one by one jumping out and over a cliff, in a continuous stream..

If only I could animate lol

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   

These people have an evil sense of humour.

They know that refuseniks have been calling pro-vaxxers sheep. Those grinning talking baboons behind the scenes look like clowns but they would happily terminate your life if need be without any remorse.

Reminds me of GWB reading 'My Pet Goat' to the kiddies while the planes hit the towers incinerating thousands.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: HilterDayon

Reminds me of GWB reading 'My Pet Goat' to the kiddies while the planes hit the towers incinerating thousands.

That's classic!

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Love you still though. ❤

I was going after " too much sheep", I didn't even look at his grammar and like you said, my grammar sucks.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Fittingly : lots of manure, in the middle of that symbolic ' Weapon-of-Mass-Death™ . WMD™.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   
staff edit
edit on Mon Jan 3 2022 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   
What was the encouraging headline? "700 sheep line up for the vaccine"? Did it work to encourage more "people" to get vaccinated?

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Love you still though. ❤

I was going after " too much sheep", I didn't even look at his grammar and like you said, my grammar sucks.

My mistake. I misinterpreted what you meant.

Joke's on me I guess.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I don't really understand how something like this could encourage people to change their opinion about the vaccine, but I do find it amusing....

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat
FULL TITLE::
700 sheep and goats were arranged in the shape of a syringe to encourage vaccinations

NPR SOURCE OF COURSE

Tasty bits of bread did the trick for about 700 sheep and goats to join Germany's drive to encourage more people to get vaccinated against COVID-19.

The animals were arranged on Monday into the shape of a roughly 330-foot syringe in a field at Schneverdingen, south of Hamburg.

Shepherd Wiebke Schmidt-Kochan spent several days practicing with her animals, news agency dpa reported. But she said in the end, it wasn't difficult to work things out — she laid out pieces of bread in the shape of the syringe, which the sheep and goats gobbled up when they were let out into the field.

Organizer Hanspeter Etzold said the action was aimed at people who are still hesitating to get vaccinated.

All I can say is they chose the right animal to promote their agenda! Does anything surprise any of you anymore?

it's the German sense of humor.

clever tho.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 05:04 AM
link   
What happened to social distancing? Or are these actually those demonstrating against Covid measures?

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
This is either a total lack of self-awareness or an epic level troll....

It seems to me this whole scamdemic is an epic level troll. It’s like they are rubbing are faces in it...what’s next the zombie apocalypse?

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 06:12 AM
link   
If they arranged a bunch of dead people who died from the vaccine into the shape of a syringe people would still feel encouraged enough to get the vaccine.

<<   2 >>

join