It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive analysis of the Malone presentation shows Pfizer vaccines killed more than placebo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
There is fear mongering from one side -- mostly -- ....

Which means there is fear mongering from both sides, just that one side is doing it more than the other and I ain't buying into the fear mongering from either side.

What the other side of the equation is doing is simply pointing out that fear mongering.

No, as you just said, the other side is doing a little fear mongering of their own.

You did it in this post by sliding in the negative impact of those 2 vaccines. It wasn't enough to say that they do little to protect from a virus that isn't really that bad. You had to bring up the negative impact, and while that may be true for some, just like it is true that the rona is bad for some, is either really something to lose sleep over? I guess that would be a case by case situation.

You want to fight for your rights? Who is stopping you? It isn't me.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Perhaps you don't grasp how the worldwide numbers you suggest are grossly inaccurate because of the widespread and institutionalized abuse of the PCR tests. They cannot detect infection. They detect and amplify only DNA fragments. It cannot tell the difference between a live virus and a dead virus.

The numbers generated by those tests are grossly exaggerated, for two years now.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Malone spoke about the vaccine causing hypertension and damage to the aorta. My good friend leaped into the early vaccine trials so that she could get a Covid passport. She was just diagnosed with a hypertension and a aortic aneurysms.

I believe Dr Malone. Logic still worked for me.

A good friend of mine went from Hypertension to really low blood pressure a week after his first jab. He blamed it on a packet of salty peanuts he had the night before his heart started bouncing out his chest.

He was also passing "red stuff" out his a$$ but couldn't for the life of him think of what it was he ate that would make his # 2's so red. Absolute denial.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander
Actually the "official" number would be around 1.8%, almost twice what I suggested but it seems you missed the point.

Before the vaccines if 1000 people tested positive and 18 died the death rate was announced as 1.8%. Some people would say something similar to what you just said. That maybe 1 or 2 died of covid, the others died of something else and got tagged covid to inflate the numbers.

Today, if 1000 tested positive and 18 die, 10 vaccinated and 8 not vaccinated, all of a sudden those numbers are legit and they prove that the vaccines do nothing. All of a sudden they are all actual covid deaths, not just 1 or 2. Proving the vaccines not only do nothing but are 20% worse because (insert vax fear mongering here).

All I said was that I have noticed the spinning done by some people on both sides of the issue.
edit on 6-1-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   

The moral of the story is that the spinning and deception is being done by our so-called leaders and shakers.

If the government has nothing to hide, why is it hiding so much? That's my point.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
The moral of the story is that the spinning and deception is being done by our so-called leaders and shakers.

And my point is that it isn't just them doing it.

What is wrong with calling out the other side when they spin and lie?

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Who are some of the players on "the other side"?

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander
Did you miss the OP?

Analyze the title and see if you notice the spin.

edit on 10-1-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Yes, I did read the OP. It's old news. Pfizer has been acting fraudulently for many years, and I've known that for many years. Back in 2003 I took their product Bextra. It worked great, but was really hard to stop taking. I was lucky that my several months of use did not cause any heart attacks. Others were not so lucky.

Pfizer pleaded guilty of criminal medical fraud in that case in 2004. They pleaded guilty in 2009 to similar charges about another drug. Pfizer is a serial violator of US Statutes. I've known that for years.

Spin is everywhere sir. I've known that for years too.

I don't see your point.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Go Figure ... Just the Facts

PFIZER IS LOBBYING TO THWART WHISTLEBLOWERS FROM EXPOSING CORPORATE FRAUD - November 29 2021

PFIZER AND OTHER large pharmaceutical corporations are pushing to block legislation that would make it easier for whistleblowers to hold companies liable for corporate fraud.

In the midst of a dizzying legislative environment, with much attention focused on the Build Back Better debate, major corporate interests, including Pfizer, are fighting an update to the False Claims Act, a Civil War-era law that rewards whistleblowers for filing anti-fraud lawsuits against contractors on behalf of the government.....

.......allegations that the company illegally marketed several drugs for off-label purposes that were specifically not approved by the Food and Drug Administration. The company instructed its marketing team to advertise Bextra, which was approved only for arthritis and menstrual cramps, for acute and surgical pain issues. The lawsuit, brought under the False Claims Act through the actions of six whistleblowers, ended in one of the largest health care fraud settlements in history......

edit on 1122022 by MetalThunder because: THINK

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
Spin is everywhere sir. I've known that for years too.

I don't see your point.

Spin is everywhere was my point.

This thread makes it sound like the vaccines killed people but the article used doesn't say that at all:

Most of us know the mRNA gene therapies are dangerous, but it's going to take a lot of time, effort, studies, and analysis to prove legally just how deadly they are.

Someone on the first page even called the OP out by asking if they were saying saline killed the 14 in the placebo group. The OP deflected, of course.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join