It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive analysis of the Malone presentation shows Pfizer vaccines killed more than placebo

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   

And we've all seen this:
Explain how a video that does not mention vx is referred to vx authorities for review.
I guess the employees of Johnson & Jansen feel that if their competitors are called out they will be next.

And this:

Let's see if I get another one b4 my edit time expires 6:40

riginally posted by: ColeYounger
originally posted by: TzarChasm
Let's see if I get another one b4 my edit time expires 6:40
edit on 1/2/2022 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

originally posted by: ColeYounger

In a normal world, a company like this would be throughly investigated and the guilty parties would be brought to justice. But, we aren't living in a normal world.

It's all about money. Flu vaccines cost around $20 per dose. Pfizer's Covid vaccine is typically around the same price. Now.
Pfizer's CEO says that in the future, they'll charge 8-10 times that amount.

The Pfizer execs are notorious liars. Pharma industry experts have said the vaccines may have a final cost of under a dollar per dose to make, and certainly no more than $2.00 per dose. Yet Pfizer says they should charge much, much higher prices to "recoup R&D costs". Pfizer: lies, lies, lies

Weren't the vaccines partially, if not mostly, funded by governments during operation warp speed? What R&D losses are they talking about? Tax payers paid to have these vaccines developed and now we get raked over the coals to buy the product to recoup their losses?

Clown world.

They're talking about the mRNA tech that's been in development for a decade or more.

mRNA tech wasn't developed just for the clotshot. It's more of a vehicle or delivery system for whatever they want YOUR cells to start creating.

That's the scary part here.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

So I guess you’re saying that the placebo (probably just a saline solution) killed 14 people?

You're looking at it wrong. Negate the average and Pfizer had 6 "above the cut."

Then tried to bury it.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

mRNA tech wasn't developed just for the clotshot. It's more of a vehicle or delivery system for whatever they want YOUR cells to start creating.

That's the scary part here.

Yup. And besides "profit" I can think of one very good reason that our Uncle---with a history of unlawful human-use-experimentation--might want everyone to be guinea pigs and work out all the bugs for them before they get all freaky with it for themselves.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

So luckily my wife gets insurance through her employer for free and I am on it...my union says if I already have insurance then I can use my health and welfare fund to play medical bills incurred after said insurance. So if I got to the doc and have a 50$ copay then I send the receipt to the office and get reimbursed. Its a pretty sweet deal honestly...and I also get a pension too!

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
You're looking at it wrong. Negate the average and Pfizer had 6 "above the cut."

Then tried to bury it.

There was no need to bury anything. From that article in the OP:

Pfizer’s data also shows an increased risk of death for the vaccinated. Before the trial was unblinded, there were 15 deaths in the vaccinated group versus 14 deaths in the placebo group. After the trial was unblinded, there were 5 more deaths in the vaccinated group with 3 of those deaths from the original vaccinated group (before trial was unblinded) and 2 of those deaths from the original placebo group (crossed over to the vaccinated group). In summary, there were 20 total deaths in the vaccinated group versus 14 total deaths in the placebo group. In the vaccinated, 9 deaths were attributed to cardiovascular events while only 4 deaths were attributed to cardiovascular events in the placebo group.

So before it was unblinded there was only 1 more death out of 42,000 participants on one side. That is .00238%. And even if we feel every life matters this is statistically insignificant.

Even if you take the 6 additional deaths and want to attribute it to the vaccines, which sounds wrong because the placebo had only one less at the start up, it is still only .0476%. Still statistically insignificant.

edit on 2-1-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Well they have gov on contract and are immune. Are you truly surprised that those who are now reliant on the vaccines to live are going to be charged an arm and a leg just to keep living?

They literally took advantage of a bunch of idiots, destroyed their immune system and now the vaccines are going to be like insulin to those who have become dependent. I have said this for over a year now. When Malone first pointed out enhanced antibody dependency.. which what was literally the thing that killed hundreds of CATS(not RATS- like fact check switched to make false) 05. And 32 CHILDREN IN CHINA IN 2014. In ALL previous trials... Which was why MRNA was abandoned in 06.. and again in 2014 with the kids. Until Obama visited Wuhan in 2016(not Sept 2019 like fact check claimed to once again make it a false claim)
edit on 2-1-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: The GUT

Then tried to bury it.

There was no need to bury anything. From that article in the OP:

Pfizer’s data also shows an increased risk of death for the vaccinated. Before the trial was unblinded, there were 15 deaths in the vaccinated group versus 14 deaths in the placebo group. After the trial was unblinded, there were 5 more deaths in the vaccinated group with 3 of those deaths from the original vaccinated group (before trial was unblinded) and 2 of those deaths from the original placebo group (crossed over to the vaccinated group). In summary, there were 20 total deaths in the vaccinated group versus 14 total deaths in the placebo group. In the vaccinated, 9 deaths were attributed to cardiovascular events while only 4 deaths were attributed to cardiovascular events in the placebo group.

So before it was unblinded there was only 1 more death out of 42,000 participants on one side. That is .00238%. And even if we feel every life matters this is statistically insignificant.

Even if you take the 6 additional deaths and want to attribute it to the vaccines, which sounds wrong because the placebo had only one less at the start up, it is still only .0476%. Still statistically insignificant.

Why do you cherry pick one point? It fails to show that it's safe or effective. Argue every single point. Why did they put Maddie degray down as a stomach issue when she's paralyzed. Wtf dude??

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
My guess is most of those "placebos" were switched with the vaccine. You don't need a placebo for a fake virus.. as it adds no extra data.. especially if it was Flu B renamed..

As they still do not have a sample of this virus that is complete..

It's pfizer would you expect any less? When its all tracked by lot numbers.. that are literally under lock and key as to what is in it.

edit on 2-1-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 12:25 AM
link   
The year is 2022. Sheeple are angrily defending corporations that historically killed countless people and who paid the largest criminal fines in history. These sheeple believe every word the government and mainstream media say. The media is controlled by the aforementioned corporations.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Why do you cherry pick one point?

Because it is the one point that brings your premise down.

Nothing in this wold is 100%. I know some talking heads tried t​o make it sound like that but everyone with at least two brain cella knows that isn't true and this analysis isn't explosive it just shows why nothing can ever be 100%

It shows vaccinated people dying at a pretty close rate as those who were not.

edit on 3-1-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

It shows vaccinated people dying at a pretty close rate as those who were not.

Don't you think that's important? Does it give you confidence in those pushing the vaccine and boosters? Of course not.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Most of us know the mRNA gene therapies are dangerous, but it's going to take a lot of time, effort, studies, and analysis to prove legally just how deadly they are. This means starting with the Pfizer trials themselves and using their own data to show that they are not only worse than placebo, but that the data was manipulated to appear even less harmful than they really are. This is quite astounding actually, when you consider just how corrupt a company like Pfizer actually is.

Here are a few main take aways from the analysis:

Pfizer’s own vaccine trial data which conclusively shows an INCREASED risk of illness and death for the vaccinated group compared to the placebo group. For example, there were 20 total deaths in the vaccinated group versus 14 total deaths in the placebo group with nearly double the amount of cardiovascular deaths among the vaccinated.

Pfizer unblinded the trial participants, tested the Covid-19 vaccine on healthy and young individuals rather than the sick and elderly and did not track any subclinical biomarkers which would be valuable early warning signs of disease caused by the vaccines.

Pfizer reported a 95% efficacy, which sounds like it protects you 95% of the time, but that 95% actually refers to the Relative Risk Reduction, while the Absolute Risk Reduction was only 0.84%. Moreover, the Pfizer clinical results are unreliable because Pfizer introduced immense subjectivity into the trial by leaving it up to the discretion of investigators whether or not to test participants for covid-19. There were a total of 3,410 participants who had Covid-19 symptoms but were not tested for Covid-19.

Pfizer reported one of their 12-year-old trial participants who has been paralyzed to a wheelchair and forced to eat from a feeding tube for the last 10-months as “functional abdominal pain”. Another whistleblower who was a regional director of Pfizer’s clinical trials also reported to the FDA that Pfizer had falsified data, unblinded participants, and not followed up on testing participants who reported symptoms, but neither the FDA nor Pfizer ever investigated the issue.

Pfizer’s report authors had conflicts of interest with 84% of them either employed by Pfizer, owning Pfizer stock, receiving grants from Pfizer, hired as consultants by Pfizer, or previously running clinical trials for Pfizer. For example, two of the Pfizer report authors actually made $9B in stock market profit directly from the Pfizer vaccines because they also happened to be the co-founders of BioNTech.

In summary, there were 20 total deaths in the vaccinated group versus 14 total deaths in the placebo group. In the vaccinated, 9 deaths were attributed to cardiovascular events while only 4 deaths were attributed to cardiovascular events in the placebo group.

In a normal world, a company like this would be throughly investigated and the guilty parties would be brought to justice. But, we aren't living in a normal world.

SOURCE

So I guess you’re saying that the placebo (probably just a saline solution) killed 14 people?

OP isn't 'saying anything' they are presenting source facts from Pfizer trials, which really don't look good, do they?
(Typical deflection tactic though)

I actually read that source article last night and I knew the data would be bad, but not THAT bad...had to sleep on it and digest it some before commenting

One of the worst, most telling parts in the whole thing was the 84% with conflicts of interest (employed by Pfizer, stocks in Pfizer, contracted by Pfizer etc) who wrote the six-month report

Not to mention the fact (that we already knew) that there was NO control group to speak of, because it only lasted EIGHT WEEKS!

Us unjabbed truly ARE the only control group there now is (no wonder they are desperate to get everything that moves jabbed) and the jabbed? Well, lab rats

I was going to mention this anyway, but seeing as it's been brought up I've put it in a reply - no, the 'placebo group' is NOT 'probably just saline' (which is what the vast majority of people think when they hear 'placebo') - the placebo group are given ANOTHER vaccine

I believe in this case it was a type of meningitis vaccine, I know I read that but I've read and lost so many resources since this sh!tshow started - things seem to conveniently 'vanish' (if anyone has a link to that, please post I'd be ever so grateful)

So even the control group weren't 'jab-free' - seems a bizarre thing unless of course you are TRYING to make the data look less bad for your trialled pharmaceutical by giving another pharmaceutical as a placebo!

All this for something that actually to all intents and purposes gives no real protection at all!

If I were a jabbed person reading that report I'd be extremely concerned right now!
The worst part - nobody has any data whatsoever on the mid to long-term side-effects (although I believe there are MANY Drs and scientists who have a damn good idea)

Never forget, it took FIVE YEARS of use before the horrific results of thalidomide were realised and acknowledged...

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Im an American and I don't pay for my insurance at all. My employers do...not the case for all I know. Just saying you can't paint a country of 310m with such a wide brush.

I am an American and my health insurance is deducted from my pay in a very similar fashion they do with taxes. The deductable rate is pretty insane to cause it takes almost a year to meet it based on the "legal" obligation I have to pay them at a rate I can afford... It's really ridiculous tbh.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT
Honestly I have lost confidence in everyone.

The info posted in the OP doesn't do justice to the title of the thread.

It clearly states that 1 more person died in the vaxed group compared the control group, before going unblinded. Without looking into the particulars of each person, that is insignificant.

Maybe if we could look into the particulars of those cases we might see why they ended up like they did.

Might even explain the 6 after it was unblineded.

edit on 3-1-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: ColeYounger

Isn't it just so adorably disgusting that vaccine companies are allowed to put a price tag on saving lives, particularly when those lives are up against the federal wall of "get jabbed or get lost".

What is adorably disgusting is how some people try to use an NFL stadium sized paint brush to try to equate a simple and healthy profit motive with respect to the health and wellness industry with criminal behavior that results in essentially mass murder, and doing so with such a massively false presumption (that the jabs 'save lives'), especially when said false presumption is destroyed in this very thread you are making said false presumption in.

What big pharma and its government collaborators are doing - engaging in mass murder - is far, far from adorable, but absolutely vile and disgusting, and deserving of the death penalty for anyone and everyone who participated, even indirectly.

What you are doing is akin to what some did in the movie 'The Accused' (those that cheered on the rape) - almost as vile and disgusting, far from adorable, and quite possibly deserving of the same fate as those directly and indirectly involved.

Sleep well. Maybe tomorrow you could consider doing yourself a favor and just move to China, where I'm sure you'll feel right at home.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

I pay nothing. Medicare pays 80% of everything med.

I hv no other one.....and just had a $50,000.00 robotic surg.....my part?

Total: $1,100. Just me....and wife.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   

edit on Mon Jan 3 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Not sure why any of this is a surprise from Big Pharma. I've been involved in a few class action suits stemming from hidden results by Big Pharma. Why? Because to them its worth making billions on a drug when the settlements being paid out might be in the couple hundred million category all the while those drugs are kept on the market and the money continues coming in. Im sick of being a lab rat and just another study at this point. Even those that don't fully understand this I can't blame them for being hesitant. It's not like Big pharma has been on our side for a long long time. It's amazing how the masses have forgotten this key fact.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
That is scary as hell. I read years ago about the elite plan to steal the wealth from a rich generation. That a depopulation event would happen and the only people left would be the poor and the ultra rich. Seems like we are seeing it.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join