It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Robert Malone on Joe Rogan Pocast just released!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   
It’s on YouTube

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Here is the full interview on Bitchute so you dont support Youtube and their censorship policies.

Full Interview
edit on 2-1-2022 by HanSolo31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
Bugger, don't have Spotify and refuse to sign up.
Not to worry, sure it will be on other platforms soon enough.
Rainbows
Jane

You know you don’t have to pay anything to get a Spotify account. I have a free account and I listen to Rogans podcast regularly. Have never paid a penny to Spotify.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Subsonic
Nowt to do with whether it's got a paywall. Just refuse to sign up to it.
Somebody sent me the direct link on Spotify so I didn't have to sign up

I had watched it on YouTube yesterday before they took it down.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I just listened to the whole 3 hours. I defy anyone to dismiss or wish away what Malone says. He explains what's happening to perfection, without overstating, exaggerating whatsoever, in fact he is always careful not to make absolute pronouncements. He got the vaccine. He IS a vaccinologist, he is going 100% by the data. I really think if someone listened to that entire 3 hours, and STILL said, "oh he's a conspiracy theorist," then they are an absolute idiot.
edit on 2-1-2022 by thebtheb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb
I just listened to the whole 3 hours. I defy anyone to dismiss or wish away what Malone says. He explains what's happening to perfection, without overstating, exaggerating whatsoever, in fact he is always careful not to make absolute pronouncements. He got the vaccine. He IS a vaccinologist, he is going 100% by the data. I really think if someone listened to that entire 3 hours, and STILL said, "oh he's a conspiracy theorist," then they are an absolute idiot.

What your asking for is impossible. The detractors are grasping for red herrings and strawman arguments. They will never debunk it point by point because they can't. It will never happen.

Big pharma is, however, throwing millions at fact checkers to attempt to write hit peices on it.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   
YouTube already censored it…

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 00018GE

It's all over the place. There should be other links in the thread.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The thing I just can't reconcile is, with all the money and think tanks in the world, I don't understand how they don't know in this day and age, the more you have to censor and silence objection the more guilty and dishonest you appear.

Silencing and discrediting dissenting experts might pasify a pocket of the mindless mass for a short period of time, but it alienates, validates and galvanizes far more rational people to resist them.

The obvious overreach, censorship and gaslighting seems destined to solidify an organized rebellion against them, what am I missing?

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FrayedEndsOfSanity
The thing I just can't reconcile is, with all the money and think tanks in the world, I don't understand how they don't know in this day and age, the more you have to censor and silence objection the more guilty and dishonest you appear.

Silencing and discrediting dissenting experts might pasify a pocket of the mindless mass for a short period of time, but it alienates, validates and galvanizes far more rational people to resist them.

The obvious overreach, censorship and gaslighting seems destined to solidify an organized rebellion against them, what am I missing?

I think they have no choice at this point but to censor and hope it works. Leaving it out there would damage them even more. They ARE desperate at this point. I'm still surprised at the amount of people who are totally blind, however I do see more and more people who are finally starting to say, "What the hellll is this!"

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Looks like a Texas congressman uploaded a transcript. I was reading a version someone transcribed on Reddit and found this link today:

nehls.house.gov...

Individuals can check it out. I'm still making my way through it, but there's plenty of food for thought so far...

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Update 1.3.2022

Dr. Robert Malone's important revelations and information is being entered into the records of Congress....beyond the reach of Google and other manipulators.

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I am not a listener of Joe Rogan. Does he tell the truth or spin stories like MSNBC? I thought he was considered a lib but as I stated, I am not sure what he stands for and if it is the truth as I want to find that wherever it is.

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
a reply to: Justoneman

I'll admit to not listening to this podcast but he was holding back on other interviews as if trying to not step over some imaginary line. I'm always willing to listen but we should all be aware that certain "experts" will be inserted to try and steer the narrative. They may be at the point of damage control now, I'm not sure. Just something to keep in mind.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: GlobalGold

originally posted by: Justoneman
The full episode with Dr Morgan on Joe Rogan.

I guess YT didn't take long to delete it!
I suppose the truth will always be graded as good for the narrative it gets allowed to be shared. If the truth counters the narrative then they are doing the "off with their heads" Red Queen from Alice in Wonderland tyranny.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: FrayedEndsOfSanity

They want us in the streets so they and not a military tribunal is running the show when Martial law is announced for the USA. If black hat is in charge when the SHTF they can take out the patriots they hate. They have proven willing to do that IMO.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
I am not a listener of Joe Rogan. Does he tell the truth or spin stories like MSNBC? I thought he was considered a lib but as I stated, I am not sure what he stands for and if it is the truth as I want to find that wherever it is.

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
a reply to: Justoneman

I'll admit to not listening to this podcast but he was holding back on other interviews as if trying to not step over some imaginary line. I'm always willing to listen but we should all be aware that certain "experts" will be inserted to try and steer the narrative. They may be at the point of damage control now, I'm not sure. Just something to keep in mind.

He says he is liberal. However he will follow the truth. At a distance he would look conservative. He reads a lot and listens to a lot of very smart people and is willing to change his beliefs based on evidence. I personally have no problem with anyone like that. He also has canceled performance that have required mandates and just yesterday left Twitter due to their censorship.

Joe is a good man and has become the most listened to person in the media because of that.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   
It's funny how all the non conspiracy theorist types always turn their nose up at people for entertaining conspiracies as a possibility due to evidence. They are always the first ones that just accept information blindly.

As for me it is pretty obvious who the liar is in this case. Malone has nothing to gain from this unless you consider a tarnished reputation to be a motive. Fauci on the other hand... a lot to gain. I'm no expert on this subject. I'm just looking at the surface for my first initial opinion.

<< 1  2   >>

join