It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Robert Malone on Joe Rogan Pocast just released!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Here's a highlight:

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   
The full episode with Dr Morgan on Joe Rogan.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Wow, nice.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 03:15 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 1/1/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Yay! Thank you!
That's my listening sorted for the next 3 HOURS!!! Wow!
Rainbows
Jane
PS, Ugh, so at 29 minutes he's promoting a new vaccine he's been working on which is going into clinical trials. Hmmmm....

edit on am14America/ChicagoSaturday2022-01-01T04:07:15-06:0004America/Chicago01000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Dr. Malone Rally in D.C. on January 23, 2022.

twitter.com...

People are really excited about this!

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Yay! Thank you!
That's my listening sorted for the next 3 HOURS!!! Wow!
Rainbows
Jane
PS, Ugh, so at 29 minutes he's promoting a new vaccine he's been working on which is going into clinical trials. Hmmmm....

No, it's not actually a vaccine, it's a treatment similar to ivermectin for people infected with covid.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat
Yes, I had a knee jerk reaction there

Still only half way through as I keep rewinding bits.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
Bugger, don't have Spotify and refuse to sign up.
Not to worry, sure it will be on other platforms soon enough.
Rainbows
Jane

It's a podcast. Should be available on any podcast service.

All of the world’s secrets eventually emerge on the bitchute.

Yes, they do ...

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

www.thegatewaypundit.com... less-actively-violating-nuremberg-code/

This link discusses what the podcast is about.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I've listened to this man, respect what he has to say

What confuses be about him is: Went in hell did it take the shot in the first place.

I'm an idiot. I have no medical training. I don't really understand mRNA technology in detail. From the moment they said that there was going to be a "vaccine" released under EUA, my immediate response was, "HELL NO!" I knew better from the get-go.

How did this man, educated, well versed in the "science" (or lack thereof) device to let them sorry that crap into his body.

Has anybody heard an explanation?

I don't trust anyone who says they willingly took an experimental jab. He always seems to stop short of saying anything too challenging to the narrative. I trust doctors like Michael Yeadon and Sucharit Bahkti much more than Mallone. They come across as far more authentic and frankly braver. There will always be plants within any counter-movement to redirect interest or suppress ideas. He strikes me as a likely candidate.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

What confuses be about him is: Went in hell did it take the shot in the first place.

I'm an idiot. I have no medical training. I don't really understand mRNA technology in detail. From the moment they said that there was going to be a "vaccine" released under EUA, my immediate response was, "HELL NO!" I knew better from the get-go.

How did this man, educated, well versed in the "science" (or lack thereof) device to let them sorry that crap into his body.

I don't trust anyone who says they willingly took an experimental jab. He always seems to stop short of saying anything too challenging to the narrative. I trust doctors like Michael Yeadon and Sucharit Bahkti much more than Mallone. They come across as far more authentic and frankly braver. There will always be plants within any counter-movement to redirect interest or suppress ideas. He strikes me as a likely candidate.

In this case this man's reputation as a Dr is 100% on the line and he is throwing some haymakers at the whole Covid farce IMO.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   
EDIT : Reply has already been answered.
edit on 1-1-2022 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I've watched as Malone has slowly over time understood what was happening. He's incrementally realized it.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: starlahazelnut
Thank you very much for that link. That will be very useful to post on social media

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I'll admit to not listening to this podcast but he was holding back on other interviews as if trying to not step over some imaginary line. I'm always willing to listen but we should all be aware that certain "experts" will be inserted to try and steer the narrative. They may be at the point of damage control now, I'm not sure. Just something to keep in mind.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Dr. Robert Malone has been a controversial figure when it comes to vaccines mainly because his opinion which does not align with the Big Pharma / mainstream narrative. In this over 3 hour interview, Dr. Malone is able to clear the air and discuss his character assassination that began immediately when he questioned the covid vaccines. Prior to that, Malone was seen as one of the top experts in the field involved with numerous projects and vaccine trials including developing the Ebola vaccine.

Dr. Malone is credited with developing multiple mRNA technologies that led the to the creation of mRNA vaccines. He has had Covid and is also vaccinated with the covid vaccines. In my opinion there is no one more qualified to speak on the subject of covid vaccines in the world.

Spotify Inteview

See GOOGLE bury Dr. Malone's materials in real-time, deep within its search engine.

twitter.com...

When Google does this, it's to hide something very significant that conflicts with what the "authorities" are telling you to believe is true.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
The full episode with Dr Morgan on Joe Rogan.

I guess YT didn't take long to delete it!

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Update - January 1, 2022

The big push now is CNN, MSNBC, Anthony Fauci, and others, LYING about how many children are being treated in hospitals for Covid-19.

THE LIE: www.cnn.com...

THE TRUTH: gis.cdc.gov...

Share this with everyone you know, while the current campaign to get our children injected with these fake, experimental "vaccines", is active.

It's all about $$$$. The more vaccines and boosters are administered, the greater the revenues/profits/incomes for stockholders, pharma companies, doctors, CDC officials, and others who are being paid to push these vaccines.

them in their tracks with THE TRUTH.

<< 1    3 >>

join