It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman puts puppy to death to avoid Omicron risk

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   
This is sick and shameful and nothing short of animal abuse! The ONLY zoonotic transfer of an animal virus to humans is from armadillos which can carry and transfer leprosy. That is factual science. How would they even know something has omicron when they don't have a live virus to compare it to? Critical thinking is rare these days.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Thankfully the Puppy is ok ! Still what a sick sense of humor, what point was this wacko trying to make ?

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I'm fairly certain that is a satire account.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
This is what we have become. The media and government have succeeded in instilling absolute fear. No matter how mild this virus becomes, it will always be the most dangerous virus in history. Personally I think she should be held accountable for this. Since the twitter post will probably be taken down, I have included a screenshot as well.

We also know the tests are not accurate. What are the odds that this was a false positive?

*** SOURCE ***

Stupid people all over the globe do bad things to their pets. The lion's share of the blame belongs to the spineless cretin who agreed to perform the operation in spite of their oath.

🤬😡

edit on 31-12-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I'm sorry I read this on New Years Eve.
I refuse to tell ANYONE about this.
This would just ruin countless attitudes for what purpose?
Poor baby. I would taken her covid and all.
Painfully senseless and unnecessary.

edit on 31-12-2021 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It's a parody account and looks like it was removed. I started following her and her dark humor earlier. Maybe her point is how brutal these plandemic laws are that allow seniors to dye alone. One woman put her kid in isolation this Xmas for testing positive. A certain segment of people have gone so far overboard they may never recover

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I would taken her covid and all.

what about me?
im not cute i smell quite bad.
but i can braid your hair.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This sad story is true:

15 rescue dogs, including 10 puppies, killed by council in Australia over COVID-19 concerns

In our area pet adoption went way up during lockdowns. I don't know if some got returned when life returned to somewhat normal.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   
You guys should read threads from back to front, after reading OP..it saves on embarrassment

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: fernalley
This sad story is true:

15 rescue dogs, including 10 puppies, killed by council in Australia over COVID-19 concerns

In our area pet adoption went way up during lockdowns. I don't know if some got returned when life returned to somewhat normal.

Sad, and the anti mandate are the crazy brain dead ones.

Oh well, they’re just following in the footsteps of their cult leader, The Great Fauci.

<< 1   >>

join