It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman puts puppy to death to avoid Omicron risk

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   
This is what we have become. The media and government have succeeded in instilling absolute fear. No matter how mild this virus becomes, it will always be the most dangerous virus in history. Personally I think she should be held accountable for this. Since the twitter post will probably be taken down, I have included a screenshot as well.

We also know the tests are not accurate. What are the odds that this was a false positive?

*** SOURCE ***

edit on 30-12-2021 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2021 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   
If it wasn't for testing 99% of the population wouldn't even know the virus is still around.
How sad; how senseless and selfish. I'm sure there are plenty of people who would have gladly taken this puppy in.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
To be fair. She’s just using the same logic and sympathy TPTB will claim in their propaganda campaign when vexing and hexing the unvaxxed.

1-way train tickets to cool showers and all…

Sucks too. Some of us are cuter than that puppy.

Also: Stop. Right Now. Take Deep Breaths

because THIS is where we are as civilization and a society going into 2022. Seriously.

we don’t deserve dogs.

edit on 30-12-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

(post by Rikku removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

I literally posted the source to the post. Wanna try again?

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Some of her comments seem to suggest it was all some kind of troll - which doesn't make it all any less sick.

But not gonna let people like that live rent-free in my head ...

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: squittles

Some of her comments seem to suggest it was all some kind of troll - which doesn't make it all any less sick.

But not gonna let people like that live rent-free in my head ...

It sounds like damage control to me.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
This has been my "Enough Internet for the day moment." Or the "I don't want to live on the planet anymore." Actually, both it's heartbreaking and sickening at the same time. So many stupid people out there. I had a customer today chat me up a good 20 minutes (luckily, we were slow) she just got her first Covid shot after months and months of reservations about it, all because wants to go see hockey games and be able to fly. She doesn't agree with it and didn't want it, but she did it for those reasons. She also proceeded to tell me that she made the decision to have her 15 year old son who doesn't want the vax to get jabbed because they may impose restrictions and he has to fly to Florida in February. She also continued on about her other son who is 18 who absolutely refuses to get it, but she can't do anything about it. All the while my brain is exploding like what kind of cognitive dissonance is going on here with this woman. She flat out said she doesn't trust any of them and researched and her kids did the same, but she switched her tune when they started ramping up when you can't do this or that. Freaking crazy, and even crazier to force her own son who is telling her he does not want it and is uncomfortable with it, that really bothered me. Back on topic it is incredibly sick to just put down a puppy because you are scared of a virus

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   

edit on 30-12-2021 by Rikku because: : 0

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   
She's Ruth Less.

Ugh. Stupid is as stupid does. Poor pup, I'm sure someone would have loved to have her.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   
No way in hell would my past hospital would have euthanized that puppy or any animal for that BS.
It is inhumane, they don't know enough about the effects on animals. Do they get quarantined for
14 days & be just fine like humans? Hospital would have possibly told them that or have the owner
sign the pet over to the hospital. I am so bloody tired of this crap & this the extreme for me today.
Euthanize the witch & let the puppy go to a loving & caring home.

I hate this is even in the news because it may give other twisted idiots the same idea.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   

FFS you guys! It's a parody account!
edit on 31-12-2021 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Thank You that is great hear!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I took a look through that womans twitter feed. It has to be satire.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

FFS you guys! It's a parody account!
Good to hear.

Meanwhile.

You see why some may think this has happened.

I mean it’s common knowledge an old-man was just assailed in the friendly skies sans a mask by a former playmate. So…

While it may be satire (thankfully), know that alcohol and drug abuse, domestic violence , crime, and now fentanyl being the #1 killer of Americans, is worth noting.

I prefer not to think about what happens to animals.

Wishing you, your family, and your pets all the most fun and safe NYE ATS amigos!

Thanks for being you.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

She's an obvious troll, haha.. just looked at some of her posts on twatter.. some funny stuff

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

LOL!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I took a look through that womans twitter feed. It has to be satire.

good! cozi could feel my blood pressure rising.

(post by Rikku removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

<<   2 >>

join