It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey US Veterans, this is really not uniting the happiness among US troops in America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I try to keep up with US military Veterans. Why, well have you ever been to VFW ( www.vfw.org... )
Well, I know thousands of us Veterans are noe going to be even more pissed off about this freakn new Administration.

edit on 1200000057062021-12-29T04:06:57-06:00065712am4 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Does any of this surprise you? I am sure this is to help fund retards build back better pet project failure.

Lol someone should ask him to remember when he was saved by our troops in Afghanistan when his helicopter was downed, and then ask him why he left the interpreter that was key to his safety was left behind.

Joe Biden is a president you can trust… to # you wide, continuous, and deep. He hates our uniformed personnel, he hates freedom, and he smells his own farts that bubble out of the bath water.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   

"Administration" is being kind, this is nothing short of a cabal that is completely fine with using cartel/mob tactics to achieve their ends.

50k troops receiving BAQ/BAS is nothing compared to the billions in COVID spending that went !!POOF!! over the last two years.

When viewed this way, this is just another FU to our servicemen and women, and for what reason????

Well, the only reason: EVIL.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

I suppose it’s still better then the trillions that went poof when the pentagon was hit by a missile on 9-11, that being said it isn’t much better 😡

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Exactly.

Everything this cabal does is in an effort to push people over the edge; individually and against one another.

There is NOTHING they have done that is commonly referred to as being "good"..... N-O-T-H-I-N-G!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

In this brave new world poof and good are the same thing 😮

Some asshole with Parkinson’s Alzheimer’s small testicle disease may suggest in his best retard botoxed mouth noise, build back better, that is all

I apologize I’m an angry badger, I promise I will paint a rainbow this weekend and a drunk as # unicorn 🦄 puking lucky charms to calm my tits, I promise
edit on 29-12-2021 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   

he smells his own farts that bubble out of the bath water.

False.
The MSM previously told us that he showers with his dog. The dog that has bitten friendly people in the White House.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Oh look! A leftist asshole screwing over veterans!

My shocked face.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

he smells his own farts that bubble out of the bath water.

False.
The MSM previously told us that he showers with his dog. The dog that has bitten friendly people in the White House.

Your wrong. The other media tells us he showered with little girls and his dogs bite the secret service. Then again he names his children doggie names.

If you vote for me I promise to make a new son and his name will be bruisey dooby doo I swear a bruiser won’t be a hunter.

Sorry I’m half drinking and tired from working all night there was a joke about making cakes out of smashed asshole in a bag but I am too lazy

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I'm sure Jill Biden will show up with a basket of cookies to make it all better.

top topics

join