It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confronted Pharmacist realizes there is no informed consent and agrees to stop giving injections

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Wow, a great example of a concerned citizen in action!

It's safe to say the cat is out of the bag.

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Do you have a blank one that you can show us?

For what it's worth, many months ago I saw a video of one being pulled out of the package and opened up--it was blank.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: bastion

Yet more obvious bollocks from Bitchute.

And you're surprised... why?

TheRedneck

I'm not surprised but kind of impressed by the dedication and interest to a topic for over a year but refusal to learn the first thing about it before asserting claims from randoms are true, especialy after magnet-gate. There's also a twinge of 'I'm not angry, I'm just disapointed' (not directed at you obviously as you're true to the scientific method and have as practical, non biased as humanly possible informed opinion on such matters - plus know far more than I ever will about EMF/Electrical engineering stuff).

It only takes a couple of minutes to find the actual side effect insert both patient and healthcare professional info I posted earlier - the documents give plenty of reasons why vaccine mandates are unscientific and comparing/contrasting the relevant docs across US/UK/EU shows how opaque the CDC/FDA are in terms of their overseas equivalents. There's also plenty of leads to actual conspiracies and statistical anomaly interpretations that favoured pfizer in their trials.

Pretending the documents don't exist and claiming instead cat lady Karen single handedly selfied scientific proof of a super duper conspiracy (and not meth induced psychotics breakdown) only undermines the exposure of bad science and bad pharma.

The US FDA/CDC approval doc is effectively three short paragraphs of someone claiming they're happy the vaccine matched condition/theshold 'x'; I can;'t find any supplimentary info/data behing the decision apart from vague minutes of meetings between manfacturers and FDA/CDC.

In contrast MHRA/EUA approval docs are 60 -70 pages of proper data and free access to academic databases like www.nibsc.org... , www.cprd.com... www.pharmacopoeia.com... and several independent bodies to collect data and analyse emerging data.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Actually, we have to admit that almost no one knows what in that injection. And, most of the doctors are just told to do it by any means, so they have no other choice. I'm not a person who believes in all these conspirational theories, and I'm not an anti-vaxer per general, but still, I don't think this covid vaccine is truly great. I actually decided to open my own pharmacy during the pandemic, and due to the consultants from corporateinvestigation.com... I made it really quick. And still, I'm against this vaccine.

<< 1  2   >>

join