It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEDERAL covid testing sites starting this week

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Why?
What will that accomplish?

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Something is off I'm not walking over body's in the streets. But that's how this is being presented by governments around the world.

What could be the real reason they want to inject everyone around the world ?

Aliens I think it's aliens .

This is testing .
Not vaccination. The only this being injected as a Q-tip up your nose lol.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

At home kits transmit results and your location, interactions to new fed tracking system.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Easy solution, just dont get tested.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Easy solution, just dont get tested.

Oh that biden executive order mandate to be tested is coming.

No thanks to that one as well.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

originally posted by: GlobalGold
Interesting that US Govt is now setting up FEDERAL covid testing sites, with the 1st to be opened this week in NY. I wonder why they feel state/local testing sites don't cut it any more?

biden is also going to provide $3Billion of an emergency stash of (500 million) CV home test kits starting today/Tuesday 21 dec.

the kits will be free and are sent to homes upon request (will you be one of the new 500 million infected ??? by the free kit )

'Dark Winter' ! ? would the govt actually send out purposely infected kits ? then blame domestic terrorism ?

too much coincidence for my 6th sense

Test your theory: Get one of the kits, open the swab, put a drop of tap water on it and return.
If it comes back 'positive', then your hypothesis is supported. If not............. Maybe its legit (or maybe they are collecting our DNA
:duh

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Can't have those pesky red states collecting and displaying their own data.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

try and stick some # up my nose without my consent and you will get something stuck up you too . whether its a fist or something else. lol stinkfist. why did my mind go there

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

When you say 'federal' do you mean 'BlackRock'?

Probably flushed with success after their 'real estate acquisition plan' during the 'riots'.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Seems to me the National Guard will need to be activated on a huge scale - more so than current - country wide ..... Just an observation

edit on 12212021 by MetalThunder because:

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I saw this today too.

Biden administration to make 500 million at-home Covid tests available for free

Almost enough for 2 test for every citizen.

What gives?

Is this merely about spreading fear at this point so the government can hold on to it's emergency powers?

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

I don't like this idea just because the at home results will likely not be added to the total infections and help keep the IFR higher.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Something is off I'm not walking over body's in the streets. But that's how this is being presented by governments around the world.

It probably has something to do with governments being so extremely indebted to private central bankers and needing to borrow more money, while not being able to live up to their social liabilities, aka taking care of the old and weak.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
I saw this today too.

What gives?

Is this merely about spreading fear at this point so the government can hold on to it's emergency powers?

This will give us all a chance to test some fruits and vegetables (or nothing at all!) to see if they come back positive...

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Can't have those pesky red states collecting and displaying their own data.

Exactamundo, Florida is one target lawsuit filed by 3 UF professors saying they were pressured by the state to alter COVID data

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Karen657

This is testing .
Not vaccination. The only this being injected as a Q-tip up your nose lol.

Except PCR test are a lot different then your average cotton tipped Q-tip.

PCR test contain micro tubes that are filled with testing chemicals and DNA material called oligos.

Some of these chemical filled micro tubes have a tendency to get left behind in the subject being tested.

There was a video where someone demonstrated this with a PCR test, a piece of meat, and a magnifying glass.
That video has been completely scrubbed from the internet, as far as I can tell.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: IndieA
I saw this today too.

What gives?

This will give us all a chance to test some fruits and vegetables (or nothing at all!) to see if they come back positive...

Or test the test.

Send one off to a lab to see what's in it.

I'll be ordering one just to see if the micro tubes get stuck in a piece of steak.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Wonder if they are going to be moving military vehicles and equipment to these sites ....

Martial law in the future?

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: shooterbrody

try and stick some # up my nose without my consent and you will get something stuck up you too . whether its a fist or something else. lol stinkfist. why did my mind go there

Oh
Well
Stay away from the feds in that case

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
honestly we should let this one spread on purpose, after a few waves the older variants will be wiped out entirely because of omicron i bet, this time governments are actually overreacting.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join