It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the plan to wipe us out

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Why waste all that time, and not just introduce the real virus to begin with?

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
Why waste all that time, and not just introduce the real virus to begin with?

Very VERY good question and one I have thought of myself.

Here’s the reason.
If the first virus was really bad word would spread quickly and too many people would end up surviving.
If they do a disinformation campaign “Cry Wolf” enough, there will be enough people that don’t believe it when
The real one comes around, and bam!

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I wouldnt use a virus, there is always a measure of unpredictability with them. the standard as I understand it is they typically mutate into a common cold or weaker level, but there can be a burp in the process, and it goes another way much harder and nastier.

Then they run the risk of taking themselves out.

ETA: I think this is just the massive incompetence of governments, that can no longer see past the end of their noses.
edit on 19-12-2021 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: nugget1

I think there is a good possibility that there is no real separation of countries.

We are all residents of the same farm with different overlords but the same masters.

That's my interpretation of Eisenhower's mic that killed Kennedy.
🙏❤

They're all cooperating forcing all of us to compete.

Product of Aristotle's payroll invention.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: JAGStorm

Next on their Agenda , " Lot 6 " . This Time they Really MEAN Business...................LOOKOUT !

LOL learn something everyday

Urban dictionary
Lot 6

In a political context - In favor of a large, intrusive government that violates or suppresses individual rights; characterized by a "law and order" approach; failing to support civil liberties and/or economic freedom in society; undemocratic In a non-political context Bossy, controlling, domineering

Ah, by " Lot 6" I was Implying a Planet Killing Man Made Virus In the Novel " The Stand " by Stephen King .........

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

AKA-Captain Tripps(if my memory is correct)😊

2nd line

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Next on their Agenda , " Lot 6 " . This Time they Really MEAN Business...................LOOKOUT !

LOL learn something everyday

Urban dictionary
Lot 6

In a political context - In favor of a large, intrusive government that violates or suppresses individual rights; characterized by a "law and order" approach; failing to support civil liberties and/or economic freedom in society; undemocratic In a non-political context Bossy, controlling, domineering

Ah, by " Lot 6" I was Implying a Planet Killing Man Made Virus In the Novel " The Stand " by Stephen King .........

Damn, I have read the Stand easily a dozen times (both books) and didn't remember that?

But it makes it even more apropos, so much so almost like it was all indeed planned.

edit on 19-12-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD

originally posted by: Bunch

Hehehe… pretty mild… 5 million deaths worldwide… hehehe… conservatives when they call themselves “the party that fights for the sanctity of life”…hypocrites!!

You realize the numbers have been falsified from the start right?

You do realize a link to help prove your point would be appreciated. TY.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
Actually the jabs are the first part of a dual element bioweapon. Infect all the useless eaters with a mild virus and talk up the so called "vaccines". Then in a year or two release the 2nd part of the bioweapon that kills off the vaxed and leaves the unvaxed unharmed.

Gotta get that worldwide population under 500,000 you know.

And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Fauci means sickle you know....

So... they want to use a complicated 2 stage (might become 3 stage) bioweapon to kill off all the compliant 'sheeple' over 2-3 years, leaving only the non compliant enlightened knowers of the real truth and freedoms (all the conspiracy people and anti vaxxers who go balls deep into every nutty outrageous claim and the contrarian morons who waddle behind them)... the exact people that according to most around here would/should give the evil powers issues and cause problems for them in a fight for humanities freedoms and soul?

I thought the powers that be were considered these diabolical smart schemers? or is this a 4d chess move on their part... ie it looks like complete BS and something only an idiot would do but in reality its genius.

Pardon my disbelief.
edit on 19-12-2021 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I think they plan to destroy the universe using entropy!

It's inescapable, and costs them nothing. All they have to do is stand back and watch...

Bwah, ha, ha...

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   

If the plan is to use a lethal virus to cull the herd, I think it'd been better to do it straight away, with the element of surprise, before there was public awareness and wide-spread infrastructure/protocols for dealing with outbreaks. The public is pretty highly attuned now to safer behaviors when it comes to infectious diseases (sanitizing/washing hands more frequently, avoiding coming into contact with surfaces where germs collect, maintaining distance from others unless otherwise required).

I honestly don't think a highly lethal first strike biological weapon attack would be a good strategic move at this point. It is probably just a corollary to the MAD doctrine, because if it is traced back to its source, the ones who released it should expect a proportional or even more lethal response, where nukes would be on the table.

A better thought exercise would be, ..... how could a nation-state develop, prepare and release a biological agent that seemed liked a purely accidental screw up, involving something that was not demonstrably a potent weapon, instead, something that seemed coincidental and down to bad luck/randomness, but juuust harmful (and panic-inducing) enough to harm adversaries without leaving an obvious trail back to those who executed it (so, VX and Mustard gas are obviously weapons, and not suitable to this scenario).

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.

Sun Tzu

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Hitler was obsessed with creating a 'pure' race; how about a vaccine that targets only those who don't have the 'perfect' gene sequence? Vaccines need 10 years of data to evaluate their efficacy, according to decades long protocol, so we still have a couple of years to go. It'll take another 2/3 years to analyze before the report comes out- if it ever does. In the mean time, lots of 'imperfect' people will have plenty of time to develop cancer, heart disease, autoimmune disorders, etc.

The vaccinated that make it through might be immune to the next virus to appear in a meat market somewhere on the plant. The perfect race!
:

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
So anyone think this is the plan?

Release a scary virus, it's bad but not as bad as they make out.
Then bombard people with disinformation on the virus
Get people to fight each other over it and vaccines
Then release the common cold.
Everyone gets it and it's pretty mild.

Then.................................omnious music playing
Everyone lets down their guard and things go back to normal...

Then...................dummm dummm dummm

Roll out the real virus......

Ever since there have been strong hints coming out of South Africa that omicron is basically a very infectious cousin of the common cold and will render covid toothless within the next 3 months, I have been having the exact same thought as you in the back of my mind.

What better way to covertly and intentionally release a truly deadly virus than to make it seem that it was a natural evolution/mutation that was not foreseen or predicted.

The highly infectious nature of omicron meeting with a much deadlier version of covid to create a super covid pandemic will create upheaval and chaos on a global scale that will demand nothing less than complete control by governments around the globe and people will already have been well conditioned to accept it at this point.

If the truly deadly version was to have been released right out of the gate it would have been too easy to identify as a bio weapon, where as a planned release of pre-packaged "mutations" makes it seem like a natural evolution of the virus, even if it was initially released from a lab.

This above process would make for a very good cover for the intentional release of a truly destructive bio weapon. I sincerely hope and pray this is not the case otherwise life as we know it is over for at least a very long time. But unfortunately if as I suspect this pandemic was planned, then your scenario seems like a very real possibility... I so hope though that omicron will end the pandemic and prove my suspicions wrong.
edit on 20-12-2021 by Galacticsun because: Grammar errors

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Cockroaches survive nukes. My bloodline will survive biowarfare. There is always someone in a cave, mountain or forest somewhere on earth that just lives the old natural way. They will continue on in spite of the plans of mice and men, often without even realizing whats happening around the rest of the planet.

Earth may seem small now, but its still big enough with many places of seclusion.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   

We must not forget the main thing in this conspiracy, which is they can't release something which would backfire and kill themselves. It must not mutate, it must also have a cure that they can use quickly. I am sure the main virus is pretty much gone now, that's if it ever existed as during the pandemic flue disappeared and the average death rate was the same as it has always been, now after the mass injections it is climbing fast. and the vaccine is the real bioweapon. Which will work by destroying the taker's immune system over time. The real dum de dum is forced injections it a cull that will drop the world's population to 800 million or thereabouts by 2030. They can only do it with information control. Everything on the MSM is lies designed to make people keep getting the clot shot. People are falling for it, it is done.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Nope. We're doing it to ourselves.

The world sadly is like lemmings off the cliff

One following another...for no good independent reasoning ..right off to their deaths

We have a LOT of lemmings in the world.

PS: Merry Christmas JS!
edit on 12212331America/ChicagoMon, 20 Dec 2021 08:33:23 -060033202100000023 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

edit on 12210931America/ChicagoMon, 20 Dec 2021 08:34:09 -060034202100000009 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join