It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get ready for the Year of the Tiger

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Oh yes get yourself ready, it is going to be a bumpy ride.

As I predicted this year was boring and grueling.
The year 2022 is the Year of the Tiger and here’s what I’m anticipating.

The tiger is the king, the beast, and fearless.
It is usually also a symbol of doing away with evil.

What worries me with the year of the tiger is that tigers are hunters, can be sneaky, and ferocious.
This kind of behavior often can affect innocents. This makes me really think war of some kind, or at the least the start of a war.
It also makes me think that it will be a war that will bring in outside forces that aren’t in the direct area….hmmm

Some think that Chinese astrology is some woo woo stuff. I think it makes so much sense. Everything is cyclical. Clothing, music and many other aspects of life. Chinese New Year starts on Feb 1st, but it is best to prepare in advance.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
Mmmmm, let me think??? Naah, the year of the tiger is just their name for a time span. We could play about with named time spans too.
July:- named after Julius Caesar. He was a famous Roman general, so you could say in july it's the month to start a war.
The there's August:- named after Augustus a famous Roman states man that bought lasting peace to the Roman empire. So you could have war in July then Peace in August.
Then some week days.
Tuesday:- named after Tyr a god who was the patron of warriors. So start the war on Tuesday.
Thursday:- named after Thor, he was a god controlling weather so we should have more thunder and storms on Thursday.
I could go on but it's like these people that read numerous things that adding numbers up will prove.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
What I have noticed studying the Chinese cycle for the past several years even burning money and leaving food for ancestors etc as New Year's day practice and lighting incense when those energies get out of hand...

is the animal directly opposed thinks exactly the same ...meaning no words need to be said as you get each other often times they are seen in conflict just because of not understanding that, so any words of the direct opposition of that are simply best swallowed for example: Rat and Horse.

Not understanding that then it is triad after triad of war instead of what appears to be the peace symbol or dragon/phoenix's footprint one on the earthly and one in the heavenly as renewal and longevity? Both are doomed to try again.

The Tiger of the West's footprint does not bode well for either the Eastern Dragon or the Southern Phoenix when not recognizing the harmony in the great cycle as it is more movement based than looking for previous tracks putting both the dragon and phoenix in peril which becomes cause for the Black Tortoise of the North which confounds the Tiger of the West not being able to harm it when all six gates are closed to it.

Unfortunately for the world elephant it is open to attack not being able to remain on the tortoise's back and the cat liking to climb makes the elephant appear as a mountain and thinking there are plenty of goats all ready on the mountain in its view on which to feed.elephant roars from it's claws and then hey i'll eat this instead!

All of the repercussions or ripples are sign based of course depending on family and friends zodiac... for example:

One sister is Snake with two Snake children and my mom and another sister is Goat; that sister has a Tiger son. Needless to say it is important for my personal health and well being to stay out of all of their way when in disputes; Since goats eat Snakes and Tigers are fond of playing with Snakes and both Goat and Snake tend to forget they have venom when dealing with each other.

Happy number 8's and Red to you all.
Thanks for the thread OP

edit on 19-12-2021 by Crowfoot because: editing

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Maybe we should check how many wars or bad events of any kind have started in the year of the Tiger, I believe in even and odd numbers meaning, I always do bad during the odd number years but thrive in any aspect in my life during the even years, 2022 is even year, soo it should be good for me.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   

What worries me with the year of the tiger is that tigers are hunters, can be sneaky, and ferocious. This kind of behavior often can affect innocents. This makes me really think war of some kind, or at the least the start of a war. It also makes me think that it will be a war that will bring in outside forces that aren’t in the direct area….hmmm

WOW

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   

The tiger is the king, the beast, and fearless. It is usually also a symbol of doing away with evil.

Iran, Russia and now possibly China

Man this Feng Shui was spot on!

top topics

join