It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China has mind control weapons and isn't afraid to use them, warns US government

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   
f ormer director of National Intelligence John Radcliffe says the CCP has mind control weapons and super soldiers and it is a legitimate threat to US nationalsecurity

A number of Chinese organisations have been blacklisted by the US amid claims that one of them is developing 'brain control weaponry' and genetically modified super-soldiers in the People's Liberation Army

I am personally looking forward to battling the Wish.com communist superpower avengers and macrodosing '___' to break their mind control machines

The Chinese government is belligerent and has no regard for human life. The global community would do well to stop doing business with them until they change.

The US Commerce Dept has blacklisted 33 organisations from China, including the Academy of Military Medical Sciences, for allegedly threatening US national security.

The government department claimed that "AMMS and its eleven research institutes use biotechnology processes to support Chinese military end uses and end users, to include purported brain-control weaponry."
It said that this brain control weaponry was 'contrary to US national security' interests, but didn't provide any details about what the so-called mind control weapons can do or how they are being used.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
They work! They just told me to post on this Thread..Weird #

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   
So, will my tinfoil hat be of any use or not? I would love to have a glimpse of this weaponry.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Didn't we have such operations in the war in Vietnam? Seems many of us soldiers when coming back were mentally impaired to some high levels of unadjustment to a normal life.

Either way, the Chinese took what we were using and now using them on their subjects.

I often wonder if this vax will eventually have a drug mind control thing in it also. I've stated several times here that it probably will.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   
But we have the Power Rangers,....supersoldiers have been around since the nineties,mind control patents since the 1950's check the archives here.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
We are so behind in this, our government uses fear of covid to control our minds.

Oh yeah, China invented that virus, boy are we behind them in mind control
edit on 18-12-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

The Germans used anabolic steroids in WW2 and there was lsd/drug experimentation in Vietnam to get zone killers proper supersoldiers weren't till later

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Consider this. The significant effects of various EMF on the human mind & body/organs are long studied and well understood.

The science is solid. Therefore such weapons have been developed by the bastards that love to pervert said science to kill & stuffs.

Sure we laugh now at "mind-control" but put that gain of function in your spike protein and think about Havana Syndrome.

edit on 18-12-2021 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I'm sure they will give Milley ample forewarning.

Trust the plan again, again.

Oh crap they got #metoo with the cranium incapacitator.
edit on 18-12-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I'm trusting the Chinese plan at this point

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

we are aware

Countermeasures are in place

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   

But are your countermeasures in place here? Maybe they should be.

It's a long story but Mind-Control: Check, Exotic EM Weaponry: Check, The Current "Disclosure" Psy-OP: Check, Weird Chinese & American Collaborative Experiments In Quantam Mind Entanglement By Someone Who Sat On ATS Science Board AND Is Right There In The New Disclosure Psy-OP Too: Check, and so much more: Check. Full-spectrum dominance.

Electromagnetism, UFOs, and the Weaponization of Alien Technology

Aside: You doing alright these days, Dashen? And did you have some kind of drama with an internet romance or some such that went bunny burner? Not sure if I caught that right. I keep trying to tell folk that with some of us it ain't that we like 'em crazy, and it's not always our fault for making 'em crazy, but sometimes they get crazy because nobody does it better.

edit on 19-12-2021 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Would that be 已?

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The only mind control China has is from the dominance and fear they inject on their own people…
Every Country should boycott the Olympics blame it on Omicron even…
This would be a good lesson and deal a severe economic blow…
After all the rest of the World owes them much worse…
edit on 19-12-2021 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I hate how china uses everything they discover immediately yet the U.S. has had some of the tech for decades yet we do nothing. We have to change somehow before china completely takes over.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
So, will my tinfoil hat be of any use or not? I would love to have a glimpse of this weaponry.

Dammit I’m out of tinfoil so I made mine out of parchment paper

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   
More effective than social media? Damn.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Consider this. The significant effects of various EMF on the human mind & body/organs are long studied and well understood.

Well said Gut - also might be relevant that Bilderberg WEF cult leader Klaus wants to brainchip everyone by 2026.

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

The only mind control China has is from the dominance and fear they inject on their own people…

Wouldn't you say their mandatory SC system is a form of psychological control?

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro

originally posted by: StoutBroux

Dammit I’m out of tinfoil so I made mine out of parchment paper

Neither tinfoil or paper will help you with this new tech. It's a real concern for everyone I work with.

Some are suggesting a solution may be found in the cheesehead foam technology.

Seems to work even better if you let a few skunks attack the helmet before venturing into public places.

I guarantee none of the mind control people will want to fk with you.

Works 99.9% of the time.

Usually.

Sometimes it backfires in pretty remarkable fashion.

Good ruck!

edit on 19-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

I’d say that mind control is a misnomer when speaking on the effects of such…
Negating function doesn’t really quantify control…
Just side effects depression anxiety cognitive dissonance heart palpitations tinnitus etc…
Any high level usage would kill and cause a lot of damage to so many other things that would be required in an actual battle…
Actual mind control is much different Russia had some limited success that never surpassed infancy…
However The USA Canada UK And Israel have a much more robust program…
And it’s put to use for good as the mind is used to actually control and or operate…

As to Social Credit I already spoke on their manipulation of their people…
edit on 19-12-2021 by 5StarOracle because: Word

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join