It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Incident Declared in London.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

You’re already proven wrong by stats on all counts…
Hospitalization and Deaths are up already…
And this is being downplayed also…
I wish it wasn’t true…

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Granitebones

These pricks (no apologies thats what they are) really hate Christmas or anything that involves being human like dancing,singing,partying...expect a lockdown

Apparently they actually quite like Christmas parties.

😉

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

If you are on team Satan at the moment its one rule for me and one rule for thee,but good post.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced
Netherlands is going into lockdown too. From tomorrow (Sunday morning 05:00hrs) only essential businesses and pharmacies to remain open. Lockdown to remain until at least Jan 14th ‘22. Expect other countries in europe to follow soon.

Act 10 Scene 24 Lockstep Christmas lockdowns

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: putnam6

It's because this new variant is more infectious.

And the Thames is not in Scotland?

Damn Carpy do you really think Im that ignorant?

I said it's winter in the UK is it not? Is the climate that different in Aberdeen compared to London?

We are discussing the UK correct?

The Thames is in London correct?

good lord is you and missus fighting again or are you at the pub.LOL or I guess you can't go to the pub might be the issue

You didn't mention the UK, you said this:

'It does look like Scotland is getting close to its ATH. The question is what is driving the cases? Is it just seasonal? it is winter along the Thames is it not."

But never mind.

Fighting with my missus? Again? No. Not really.

Not in the pub. But could be if I wanted to.
edit on 18-12-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyman65
Exactly the same thing in Germany. 21 hospitals were closed while the plandemic and more will be closed soon:

"Hospital Structure Fund has financed 34 clinic closings
The federal government reports on structural change as a result of the funding program.

With funds from the Hospital Structure Fund (KHSF) from 2016 to 2018, 34 hospitals were (and are still) closed - some as part of concentration projects or site conversions. This emerges from the final report by the RWI - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research (RWI) on the structural change brought about by the hospital structure fund. The federal government submitted the report to the Bundestag at the end of November. According to this, a total of 62 projects received funding from the program, which is fed partly from the liquidity reserve of the health fund and partly from state funds. There was a disproportionately large number of public institutions among the clinics that received the funds. [...]"
Link (german)

There you can see how well planned this act of terror was, long before 2019: Let´s close down hospitals and ICUs and when we start the plandemic we can excuse everything with: Collapse of the health system feared, get vaxxed or punished and threated like an Untermensch...

To make everything worse they come up with mandatory vaccination for people working in hospitals. They want to bring the health system down and install something like US "healthcare" here as it seems, health only for the rich. At the end they are doing everything since months to make the people angry, tired of all that #, make them riot and revolt. All this can no longer be explained otherwise. You can´t tell the people that they have to live like in a nazi prison land because of an allegedly collapsing health system but happily close down more and more hospitals. "Only for our best", as always when the "elites" work.

It looks now more and more like their riot and revolt wish will be fulfilled. We have more and more people on the streets across Europe (with more ready to fight hools and other, younger and angry people) now and they are getting more and more. Seems like some of the "good citizens" realized that they were fooled and that the warnings of the so called "conspiracy theorists" were to 100% right. That´s why there are more and more people on the streets fighting for freedom and democracy. This is even a running gag in Germany meanwhile (used by non conspiracy theorists):
What´s the difference between a conspiracy theory and reality?
Six weeks when it comes up.

More and more people wake up and have a hard hangover from the covid drunkness. And are angry about those neverending headaches. Till now the great resetters really think they will win at the end. Thought the Politbüro in the GDR too, in 1989...

edit on 18 12 2021 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

edit on 18 12 2021 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

If you are on team Satan at the moment its one rule for me and one rule for thee,but good post.

Team Satan got a good kicking in the by election on Thursday when the lib Dems overturned a Conservative majority of 23, 000.

Good.

Boris' days are numbered.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: mdl59

Is the testing mandatory or is it voluntary?

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
A couple of bar owners, a nightclub owner and several doormen I know have been told 'off the record' that they won't be allowed to open after Boxing Day.
Lets wait and see - could be bollocks, but.....
(Of course Downing Street and Tory Party HQ will be exempt).

If more and more people are getting their booster jabs why do they expect such a huge increase?

As far as I'm aware - I openly admit I could be very wrong here - but there has to date only been one death officially attributed to this Omicron variant.

I understand the need to be cautious and use 'common sense' but another lockdown?
At what expense?

At any other time Boris and his gang would be packing their bags....this upsurge and a new lockdown - no matter how brief - really are rather convenient.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Why an uptick in deaths? No one has died from it in S. Africa and it's burning out there.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

a reply to: putnam6

It's because this new variant is more infectious.

And the Thames is not in Scotland?

Damn Carpy do you really think Im that ignorant?

I said it's winter in the UK is it not? Is the climate that different in Aberdeen compared to London?

We are discussing the UK correct?

The Thames is in London correct?

good lord is you and missus fighting again or are you at the pub.LOL or I guess you can't go to the pub might be the issue

You didn't mention the UK, you said this:

'It does look like Scotland is getting close to its ATH. The question is what is driving the cases? Is it just seasonal? it is winter along the Thames is it not."

But never mind.

Fighting with my missus? Again? No. Not really.

Not in the pub. But could be if I wanted to.

Errr what place is the OP referring to? Timbuktu ?Shangra La? it's abundantly obvious the thread is about the UK.

or do you need I brief synopsis of the OP for every reply? damn, Carpy don't go all Biden on us now.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

Yes the hospitals will be under growing pressure as the jabbed start filling them up. This was expected as the poor immune system as the winter progresses. The whole country will be in lockdown soon as the Dark winter approaches.The elderly freezing to death will be high on the "Covid" stats.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

www.bbc.com...

Scotland has vaccinated 91% of those aged 12 and over with at least one dose, while Wales has reached 90%, England 89% and Northern Ireland 87%.

Second doses are also being rolled out, with all nations reaching about 80% of over-12s so far.

It must be all those filthy unvaccinated that are clogging up the system, because we all know the vaccine is infallible. Those who are vaccinated couldn't possibly get sick and spread it to others.

Please read that in the most sarcastic tone of voice you can possibly think of.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Why an uptick in deaths? No one has died from it in S. Africa and it's burning out there.

Yea that's something to watch, no huge surge even in cases in South Africa? either 16080 new cases and 48 deaths

South Africa is handling Omnicron better than the UK, at the moment it would seem.

edit on 18-12-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

www.bbc.com...

Scotland has vaccinated 91% of those aged 12 and over with at least one dose, while Wales has reached 90%, England 89% and Northern Ireland 87%.

Second doses are also being rolled out, with all nations reaching about 80% of over-12s so far.

It must be all those filthy unvaccinated that are clogging up the system, because we all know the vaccine is infallible. Those who are vaccinated couldn't possibly get sick and spread it to others.

Please read that in the most sarcastic tone of voice you can possibly think of.

David 1964 dropping truth bombs

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Sneaky bastards that they are "Major Incident" is probably just new Tory in house jargon for "Christmas Party".

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granitebones

originally posted by: Bicent
Hmm this could be a big deal if hospitalizations are on the rise. That seems to be the question. The current early data says otherwise but we don’t really know how omicron and delta will effect the world. This will probably be an event where data will change by the hour and finding the truth will be hard. Tough times indeed, hoping for the best to all and across the pond.

Thank you much appreciated. And may I take this opportunity to wish the same for our American friends and allies along with compliments of the season.

I honestly read the bolded word as compliants!!!!

Rainbows
Jane
edit on pm122America/ChicagoSaturday2021-12-18T14:55:05-06:0002America/Chicago12000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Who the hell are you disinformation.com?

www.bloomberg.com...

You also don’t know about why science is saying there isn’t even more deaths in South Africa and how and why those numbers will rise and also why the deaths in other countries will outstrip them…

That article says you’re full of crap by the way…
edit on 18-12-2021 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Sneaky bastards that they are "Major Incident" is probably just new Tory in house jargon for "Christmas Party".

When I read "Major incident" I assumed some northerner had gone to town for some shopping and said "Hello" to some strangers on the tube!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join