It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army flight surgeon says pilots risk ‘sudden cardiac death’ from COVID vaccine side effect

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
So maybe the virus was to attack our military air force personal plus pilots around the world. I wonder how the Chinese pilots are doing these days.

A U.S. Army flight surgeon is warning that known side effects associated with the COVID-19 vaccines pose a potentially deadly risk to pilots and is alleging the Army isn’t following Department of Defense protocols to screen pilots for those potentially deadly side effects.

Lt. Col. Theresa Long recently filed an affidavit stating there is a risk of Myocarditis, a condition that causes inflammation to the heart muscle, associated with the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccines. Long noted one potential complication of Myocarditis is “sudden cardiac death” and said “flight crews present extraordinary risks to themselves and others given the equipment they operate, munitions carried thereon and areas of operation in close proximity to populated areas.

americanmilitarynews.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Here's a previous thread on this whistleblower:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The vaccines are NOT Safe.

The vaccines are NOT Effective.

GREED and needless FEAR is the only reason they haven't been recalled.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: GenerationGap

Here's a previous thread on this whistleblower:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks. This is pretty scary stuff since it affects just more then pilots but also the crew members.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Let's not forget British Airways pilots as well:
www.worldtribune.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I was under the impression that the air pressure at those altitudes was exasperating the problem, bringing it on more and putting pilots at risk.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
I was under the impression that the air pressure at those altitudes was exasperating the problem, bringing it on more and putting pilots at risk.

That and 81 million idiots put a senile old retard in charge enhancing the problem.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

That and 81 million idiots put a senile old retard in charge enhancing the problem.

TBH, those are 81 million idiots who dont even exist. Maybe, Maaaybe 30 million at most.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

look at what these quacks are saying!!!

"The known risks of COVID-19 illness and its related, possibly severe complications, such as long-term health problems, hospitalization, and even death, far outweigh the potential risks of having a rare adverse reaction to vaccination, including the possible risk of myocarditis or pericarditis," according to the CDC.

www.foxbusiness.com...

According to VAERS, symptoms for both heart inflammations include chest pain, shortness of breath and feelings of having a fast-beating, fluttering or pounding heart. Reported cases have occurred in young adults and male adolescents.

Most cases have occurred within a week after receiving the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna shots, especially in male adolescents and young adults.

I'm not sure what the ratio is, but I don't think kids 5-11 are among the high risk group for death from Covid. Just make sure you get them their shots. Chances are, mostly they won't die. Mostly.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

So far hasn't gone around firing people he hired. Should tell ya something there, so maybe they are not the idiots you think they are.......catch my drift there.

Anyways on topic, ya this is a concern but so is all the drugs pilots often take, so the vaccine is low on the lift of concern for a pilot.

top topics

join