It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tuberculosis out break at goldman sachs.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: sarahvital

a weakened immune system...can allow TB infections.
I'm guessing there are a lot of "vaccinated" folks working at Goldman Sachs.

Exactly what I thought.

When everyone in the building is a rampant wwitVAIDS, most anything is possible. You know they're all juiced up. With their immune systems all shot to hell, one infection, one carrier and BOOM!

Let unnatural selection run it's course. If Goldman Sachs people. Like someone else said, I wonder if it's transmittable to humans.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: musicismagic
The subways, yikes !

It's TB it's treatable but it does take a while and can come back, but it isn't anything to panic over, seriously. ...

Might be a little harder to shake off if the natural immune system is wrecked.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: musicismagic

But if masks worked, then there should not be an outbreak of any airborne virus.

Unless masks don't work. . . . . . .

That and countless millions of poor illegals being shipped all over the country in the dark of night bearing untold numbers of infectious diseases from who knows where.

Well true but are we seeing any other TB cases in south and central America

Up to 13 million: estimated number of people in the United States living with latent TB infection

TB data from 2020 reveal a substantial decline in the number of reported cases of TB disease in the United States. The COVID-19 pandemic has probably affected reported TB incidence in the United States in several ways, including a combination of TB underdiagnosis and a true reduction in incidence. CDC is conducting additional analyses to better understand how the 2020 TB data compare with previous years.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Masks only work when the camera is on. Maybe the cameras were turned off?
We need more cameras.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

We need more cameras.

Goldman Sachs employees don't appear on film. Nor do they have reflections or come out in daylight.

The only way we can save the world now is a wooden stake through what passes for a heart in each and every one of them.......but if that doesn't work, tell them to take a couple of aspirin and see me again in a day or two.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The pale horse and rider have left the gate, expect all kinds of pestilence and disease to take one third of the world population.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
There was an outbreak of tuberculosis at a local metro high school here before COVID. They didn't say per se, but it was just sort of assumed that it was likely an undocumented student who started it off given the school and section of town.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
If you steer the immune system to fight one thing, it could reduce the immune systems ability to identify and fight another infection properly.

Keeping the immune system focused at high power against covid could lessen it's ability to identify TB.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   

But if masks worked, then there should not be an outbreak of any airborne virus.

That and countless millions of poor illegals being shipped all over the country in the dark of night bearing untold numbers of infectious diseases from who knows where.

Up to 13 million: estimated number of people in the United States living with latent TB infection

TB data from 2020 reveal a substantial decline in the number of reported cases of TB disease in the United States. The COVID-19 pandemic has probably affected reported TB incidence in the United States in several ways, including a combination of TB underdiagnosis and a true reduction in incidence. CDC is conducting additional analyses to better understand how the 2020 TB data compare with previous years.

But it’s not that simple. Those metrics might be valid if the illegal throngs were coming solely from central and South America.

The real issue is 10s of thousands from all over Africa and destitute island nations in the Caribbean, like Haiti. But that’s not all, Michael Yon has identified countless people from all over the globe being dropped off to slog through the Darian Gap, bringing and acquiring many different diseases, some of which they have no natural resistance too. Your metrics DO support that however, but just one of likely a dozen communicable diseases I suspect.

This is a very well planned and executed attack on the United States.
edit on 17-12-2021 by BlueJacket because: Eta

sanangelolive.com...
edit on 17-12-2021 by BlueJacket because: Link addition

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

If one were to be into conspiracies this might fit the narrative…

Release a mild illness, still the world up in a frenzy.
Cry wolf, wash rinse, repeat.

Wait until everyone becomes so jaded and then………

Boom, release the real thing.. Wipe out huge chunks of the population.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

But it’s not that simple. Those metrics might be valid if the illegal throngs were coming solely from central and South America.

The real issue is 10s of thousands from all over Africa and destitute island nations in the Caribbean, like Haiti. But that’s not all, Michael Yon has identified countless people from all over the globe being dropped off to slog through the Darian Gap, bringing and acquiring many different diseases, some of which they have no natural resistance too. Your metrics DO support that however, but just one of likely a dozen communicable diseases I suspect.

This is a very well planned and executed attack on the United States.

sanangelolive.com...

Im not happy with the border sit, I watch Monkeywerx have no doubt "non documented" are being brought it and dispersed throughout the country. How does that translates to a TB breakout at GS in New York, gonna need more information or evidence.

If we are getting to conspiracy theories already, I could see our government doing this as punishment, Grouchy Joe has done nothing but scold the unvaccinated and he figures if COVID isn't going to get them maybe TB will.

I could definitely see New York tightening its grip on its populace. You saw where they revised downward the numbers of vaccinated significantly so much so it seems unusual, Here in Georgia it was approaching 60% and they revised it down to 49%. That seems to be about the amount they downgraded on other states and nationwide.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

We need more cameras.

Goldman Sachs employees don't appear on film. Nor do they have reflections or come out in daylight.

The only way we can save the world now is a wooden stake through what passes for a heart in each and every one of them.......but if that doesn't work, tell them to take a couple of aspirin and see me again in a day or two.

someoone have van helsing's cell number?

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6
I’d imagine that the bankers being vaxxed eat out a fair amount… but I agree it should be hitting more than just them. Wonder if they had a holiday party and perhaps a server, or some “new members” of the catering team, doorman. But I do believe the probability of that vector being highly suspect.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Nope I don't trust any politicians right now, no telling what is happening behind the scenes

Just started a thread about proposed laws for the NY State legislature on January 5th, these might get passed if they scare enough people about a TB outbreak

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

originally posted by: IAMTAT

i thought that stuff was pretty much gone. next up, polio?

TB is the #1 respiratory infection world wide. In 2018 an estimated 1.8 billion people contracted TB.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

We need more cameras.

someoone have van helsing's cell number?

We could try a flamethrower.......for fun. Although, traditional methods may prove more effective.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

WTF? TB? how does that happen?

Tuberculosis (TB) is a bacterial infection spread through inhaling tiny droplets from the coughs or sneezes of an infected person. It mainly affects the lungs, but it can affect any part of the body, including the tummy (abdomen), glands, bones and nervous system.

it can go away but can come back.
te good news is.. Tuberculosis (TB) is 100% curable if treated with the approved four drug combination for a minimum of six months. You will start feeling better within two to four weeks after starting treatment. However, it is very important to complete the whole course of antibiotics or; else the disease will get worse

wow between the vax papers, photo id's and TB cards.. people will need Scotty vests.

whats next?

Well you know how close those bankers are to the elite and there weird cult's, probably caught it bumming a goat or something then spread it to there colleagues.

Oooh Fine I am being insensitive and yes most of those people are just innocent clerk's and things, pencil pushers (or keyboard slammers so to speak) whom are not guilty of anything other than working in a big company, but it is a company with blood on it's hands like most major bank's as well as fraud cover up's and worse and how many lost there homes because of scum bag's like the guy's in charge of these institutions.

So maybe, just maybe it is a bit of divine justice.

That said I hope no one dies and that they get well unless it reaches the really evil one's than I may be a bit more reticent to want them to get well.

edit on 18-12-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
in other news ....

Heads up
Coincidence ? Do you really still believe in those ??

Bill Gates won't join the space race. He wants to eradicate malaria and tuberculosis instead. 12-13-2021

....."Until we can get rid of malaria and tuberculosis, and all these diseases that are so terrible in poor countries, that's going to be my total focus," he said.,.....

edit on 12182021 by MetalThunder because: TIME is what you make of IT

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Immigration is playing a part of the spread of tuberculosis in my community, in central Illinois.

I had not seen a case under my own microscope for 20 years here, but we always look for the organism, and I saw a case a few weeks back in a sputum sample from an inpatient with a 'chronic cough' and abnormalities on chest imaging studies (I think they did a CT scan, cannot remember exactly).

Although initially surprised, I looked into the patient's chart, and they were a non-English-speaking non-citizen relocated to our area, in need of an interpreter to convey medical instructions and such. When I read that, I was no longer surprised.

We had almost eradicated TB, but now it is back, and now the local CDC people are searching for 'contacts' of this individual, to see if any of them also have TB. What a preventable mess!!

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

It's racist to stop people and subject them to rigorous health checks though, and thanks the the way parts of the nation are rapidly morphing into third world countries themselves, we pretty soon won't be able to tell any difference anyhow. You could just as easily get it from walking through our own homeless shanty towns.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join