It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember 2020 Christmas Warnings When Hearing Covid-19 Warnings about 2021 Christmas.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Here's a new term. Straight from the TV Network that focuses on the dangers of Covid-19, above all other news of the day as we get closer to Christmas.

CNN says beware of the incoming....

VIRAL BLIZZARD!: www.cnn.com...

Bring it on!

The more who contract Covid-19 Omicron, THE BETTER.

Because: www.cdc.gov...

Let it Snow...Let it Snow...Let it Snow...Omicron!

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Fauci says "you can enjoy Christmas if your vaccinated".

Deck the halls with melancholy,

Fau ci LaLaLaLaLa,LA, LA, LA, lies

Science says we can't be jolly,

LaLaLaLaLa,LA, LA, LA, lies

Except for those who live in folly,

Fau ci LaLaLa,LaLaLA, LA, LA, lies

Don we now our great apparel,

Fau ci LaLaLa,LaLaLA, LA, LA, lies,

Vaccines that cause you to be sterile

Lalalalala,la,la,la,Lies

I'll be going home for x-mas,

And, I'll make sure I stay maskless

Lalala,lalala,la,la,Lies

Should I get the covid vaccine?

LaLaLaLaLa,LA, LA, LA, lies,

Naw, I'll just take some Ivermectin

Merry Xmas everyone. Make it a good one despite the covid stuff. You deserve it.

Thanks,
blend
edit on 17-12-2021 by blend57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: blend57

You sing good engrish 👍🏾

See post on page 1 for context 😃

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There is no such thing as massive spreader events. All fear. Go to one major sports event and you can't orove otherwise.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Always going after happy family things 😡

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Always going after happy family things 😡

With the Biden Administration out of town since Thanksgiving, little Tin Dictators in charge of many American cities, are implementing draconian Covid-19 measures, despite Science and Experience saying they are a time/resource wasters

Mayor Dictators in Training: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I had on the news this morning for background noise. I always end up yelling at it though lol They were spouting these same lies as well. I had just read a non MSM article about covid cases happening at some college and almost ALL are vaccinated! Yet the media is blaming non-vaccinated again, shocker!

This is all BS. I am so sick of the brainwashed dolts of society! I have kept quiet on my social media because MANY of my friends bent over without even questioning anything and got the shot and MANY I met HERE ON ATS! It boggles my mind they submitted so easily and NOW they have questions, TOO LATE! Should have thought of that BEFORE being a willing guinea pig.

ALL of this is so shady it amazes me people can't see it.

HOW can anyone with an actual functioning brain not connect the small dots and see this is all a sham!

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

I hope you all a very let’s go Brandon holiday this season.

FTW

LOL!
edit on 12172021 by Butterfinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver

I had on the news this morning for background noise. I always end up yelling at it though lol They were spouting these same lies as well. I had just read a non MSM article about covid cases happening at some college and almost ALL are vaccinated! Yet the media is blaming non-vaccinated again, shocker!

This is all BS. I am so sick of the brainwashed dolts of society! I have kept quiet on my social media because MANY of my friends bent over without even questioning anything and got the shot and MANY I met HERE ON ATS! It boggles my mind they submitted so easily and NOW they have questions, TOO LATE! Should have thought of that BEFORE being a willing guinea pig.

ALL of this is so shady it amazes me people can't see it.

HOW can anyone with an actual functioning brain not connect the small dots and see this is all a sham!

In Chicago the other day, I saw a long line of young people waiting outside a make-shift Covid-19 testing center. I asked a couple of them what they are worried about, since Covid Omicron is so mild.

It turns out, most of them were hoping for a rapid-test POSITIVE result, so they could take off from work over the New Year holiday.

Later that day, the CDC reduced the quarantine time from 10 days to 5 days. I bet that didn't go over well with them!

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I wonder when the massive number of Hospitalizations Fauci promised, due to Christmas gatherings of family, friends, co-workers, etc., will happen?

Still too soon?

<< 1   >>

join