It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The gap between Republicans and Democrats on vaccinating kids, what's the future look like

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
So what happens next? hopefully, any vaccine-related injuries heal properly, hopefully, the variants continue to fade into the background noise, it will be telling how many cases vs severity, hospitalizations, and death.

While Im suspicious of the 'increasingly worse outcomes" when most of the left it's about cases and the right it is about lethality or lack thereof.

Where will we be in 10 years 15 years, and will there actually be any real studies as to the actual long-term effects if there are any? What are the chances we are still having boosters?

Obviously, if you want maximum participation, it was done completely wrong, They could have urged for those to participate but using the stick instead of the carrot rubs too many people the wrong way, throw in dubious lethality totals, and here we are. It's weird it's like they were given a chance and now we will be suspicious every time they try and even mention a possible threat.

news.yahoo.com...

Washington Post
The massive gap between Republicans and Democrats on vaccinating kids
Aaron Blake
Mon, December 13, 2021, 5:48 PM·5 min read
One of the biggest stories of the coronavirus pandemic in 2021 is the yawning gap between red and blue. While the virus was relatively nonpartisan in its impact last year, slower vaccine uptake among Republicans and conservatives has resulted in significantly - and increasingly - worse outcomes in red areas.

The campaign to get children vaccinated is following the same pattern - only more pronounced, and in ways that portend bruising battles ahead.

edit on 14-12-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

In the future all the woke vaxxed kids will be standing around with their eyes shut, watering plants on Metabook farms.

The other kids from the unwoke side will be learning to shoot better, playing out side, laughing, having a good time, learning things like math and science, and kindly scooting woke zombies out of their way.

Then one day we'll get the idea that we can eat these matrix goons with their wifi brains, and it will be a glorious feast.

Something like that is what I see.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Please. I am begging you democrats. Please try to force mandate vaccinating children. You will see a greater backlash than any enemy this country has ever seen.

Please try it!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

They need to soon. Quit dragging it out! Let's do this now.
Sick and tired of their stupid religion.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Please. I am begging you, democrats. Please try to force mandate vaccinating children. You will see a greater backlash than any enemy this country has ever seen.

Please try it!!!

I don't think the Democrats are even stupid enough to try it, besides it's pretty much up to the states and there is no way it's happening in the strong red states or even the weak blue ones.

Many feel like you don't screw with somebody's livelihood, and now double down on people's children, when their risks and lethality on COVID has been virtually zero.

Stats are nowhere near a "national emergency", and Omnicron is even being shown as less severe and lethal.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
There has been a problem all along with infants and children probably the cause of all "sudden infant death syndrome".

Of 2605 infant deaths reported to VAERS from 1990 through 2019, 58 % clustered within 3 days post-vaccination and 78.3 % occurred within 7 days post-vaccination, confirming that infant deaths tend to occur in temporal proximity to vaccine administration. The excess of deaths during these early post-vaccination periods was statistically significant (p < 0.00001). A review of the medical literature substantiates a link between vaccines and sudden unexplained infant deaths.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Weird. I've been told the 'virus' isn't political.

That vaccines aren't political.

Boosters aren't political.

This has never been the case.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

There might have been a time where politicians in various governments actually thought they were doing the right thing with covid.

They then soon realized they made a mistake, but instead of owning it and using common sense approaches, they doubled-down to hide their errors which only compounded all of it.

Now they're stuck owning a police-state in almost every nation. There are some pockets of freedom, some islands of rational thought and sanity, but those too will also vanish soon enough.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

There might have been a time where politicians in various governments actually thought they were doing the right thing with covid.

They then soon realized they made a mistake, but instead of owning it and using common sense approaches, they doubled-down to hide their errors which only compounded all of it.

Now they're stuck owning a police-state in almost every nation. There are some pockets of freedom, some islands of rational thought and sanity, but those too will also vanish soon enough.

I can easily see this happening, those early communications had to be scary, but I can also see where a few with strong opinions could manipulate, coerce other countries to do the same. Till it is too late to back down and reverse course.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Politicians are always opportunistic animals.

They saw covid and thought, "How could I benefit from this?".

I think history is a good indicator of how little they actually care about our well being.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I question the validity of this "red states fared worse".
Florida literally went on just fine with no apocalyptic consequences. It is important to not utilise cartel/cabal news reports as any valid source. They will only report the Bilderberg/world economic forum official narratives which include full dependency on centralized power and total eradication of self empowerment and liberty.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Conservatives are more cautious with a vaccine that has not been tested like it should have been for safety.

The safety evidence they are using to promote this vaccine does not check out, so why not be skeptical about taking it.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

The kids will be as physically messed up, as their parents are mentally messed up.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The kids will be as physically messed up, as their parents are mentally messed up.

I want to see if there are any long-term effects, has anybody looked at the pregnancy rates, stillborn that kind of thing. we've seen elsewhere that there may be more heart issues in FIFA for example, but Ive also heard that was partially debunked.

Thats the problem now, we have a glut of information but 90% questionable sources, think it will be a while if ever that we get some true answers.

Pfizer wanted the 75-year exemption awfully bad, my first instincts are they found out it wasn't really safe, and they just kept on cutting the dosage to where it's partially effective if at all, thus 6 month boosters

I stopped looking at VAERS,but last I checked it was still going up

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Unfortunately there are an abundance of sheep on both sides that still believe masks work and the gene therapy is "safe and effective derp". Fact number 1: everyone has had a psy-op pulled on them (essentially a big millgram experiment with real consequences)
Fact number 2: the gene therapy shots ARE the variants used in different cohort groups

Fact number 3: nurses and doctors will be jumping off buildings when they find out they have given tons of people AIDS with the gene therapy

Fact number 4: every single person that pushed this will have to answer for what they have done. That includes doctors, media, disinformation agents, big pharma scientists and our lovely politicians. " I signed an NDA so I couldn't speak up" or "I was just doing my job" won't cut it for excuses, you will be known as a nazi!

Fact number 5: a huge amount of corruption from big pharma and medical corporations and our government will and already are being exposed as I write this

Fact number 6: when people say they "trust the science" it means they know nothing about science and are about to regurgitate government approved propaganda.

Fact number 7: Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming!

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity
Unfortunately there are an abundance of sheep on both sides that still believe masks work and the gene therapy is "safe and effective derp". Fact number 1: everyone has had a psy-op pulled on them (essentially a big millgram experiment with real consequences)
Fact number 2: the gene therapy shots ARE the variants used in different cohort groups

Fact number 3: nurses and doctors will be jumping off buildings when they find out they have given tons of people AIDS with the gene therapy

Fact number 4: every single person that pushed this will have to answer for what they have done. That includes doctors, media, disinformation agents, big pharma scientists and our lovely politicians. " I signed an NDA so I couldn't speak up" or "I was just doing my job" won't cut it for excuses, you will be known as a nazi!

Fact number 5: a huge amount of corruption from big pharma and medical corporations and our government will and already are being exposed as I write this

Fact number 6: when people say they "trust the science" it means they know nothing about science and are about to regurgitate government approved propaganda.

Fact number 7: Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming!

The fact is you got a lot of opinions that may be completely correct or complete nonsense, if we are trying to change people's minds then links help in the process.

please disregard if you are just venting, I completely understand that sentiment as well.

Like with the Milgram Experiment I apologize but Im not familiar with this,and it's an interesting point

www.simplypsychology.org...

Milgram (1963) wanted to investigate whether Germans were particularly obedient to authority figures as this was a common explanation for the Nazi killings in World War II.

Milgram selected participants for his experiment by newspaper advertising for male participants to take part in a study of learning at Yale University.

The procedure was that the participant was paired with another person and they drew lots to find out who would be the ‘learner’ and who would be the ‘teacher.’ The draw was fixed so that the participant was always the teacher, and the learner was one of Milgram’s confederates (pretending to be a real participant).

Conclusion:
Ordinary people are likely to follow orders given by an authority figure, even to the extent of killing an innocent human being. Obedience to authority is ingrained in us all from the way we are brought up.

People tend to obey orders from other people if they recognize their authority as morally right and/or legally based. This response to legitimate authority is learned in a variety of situations, for example in the family, school, and workplace.

edit on 15-12-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
I question the validity of this "red states fared worse".
Florida literally went on just fine with no apocalyptic consequences. It is important to not utilise cartel/cabal news reports as any valid source. They will only report the Bilderberg/world economic forum official narratives which include full dependency on centralized power and total eradication of self empowerment and liberty.

I agree completely looking at all the states together quite a few seem fine, in fact in some it looks like they were spared the spike of cases that most states got AFTER the vaccines started.

How is lockdown vaccinated Michigan performing worse on 12/13/2021 than not lockdown, minimally vaccinated Georgia even the all time totals are similar.

In Georgia, there were 2,650 newly reported COVID-19 cases and 37 newly reported COVID-19 deaths on Dec 13, 2021

In Michigan, there were 17,719 newly reported COVID-19 cases and 166 newly reported COVID-19 deaths on Dec 13, 2021

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

It seems that it is already mandated in certain areas. So what do you mean? I only know what I see in the news and I only get stories second hand.

www.gov.ca.gov...

www.nbcnewyork.com...

top topics

join