It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

QR codes are mysticism

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Russian political scientist Sergei Markov, commenting on the decision of the State Duma to withdraw from consideration the bill on QR codes in transport, pointed to the strange property of these codes. He does not exclude that there is something mystical in them, at least some people perceive it this way. This was reported by the TV channel "Tsargrad".

State Duma Speaker Vyacheslav Volodin said that "the bill on the introduction of QR codes in transport will be removed from consideration." In his statement, Volodin referred to Russian President Vladimir Putin, who urged to be careful about the accepted norms, since they cause such a protest in society.
"Many factors played their role. But the most important factor is, of course, the massive disagreement of people ...
QR codes generally have something mystical in the public mind, from the seal of the antichrist, to be honest. Our people are mostly Orthodox, they have a very negative attitude to these QR codes. This is some kind of, I would say, mystical-religious dimension of this problem. But it is also present and has clear political implications. "

Political scientist Sergei Markov approves of this decision, he explained to Constantinople why.

He explained: if the law were approved, the president's rating would simply collapse. In addition, it could deal a very strong blow to the economy, and the transport system would be paralyzed.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
What is a 'QR' code? Would changing them be a good or bad thing?

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

QR codes.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I'm intrigued, I think, but be a good Russian Troll and explain the argument & the situation. Thank you.

I like Russian's very much btw. I have Russian stories! Maybe some other time.
edit on 14-12-2021 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Markov is more generous in his assessment of them than I.

For me, they are just more "this is weird but kind of cool" nonsense distracting people from the physical world.

Went to a restaurant with higher than average prices. They didn't have paper menus; I was expected to read a QR code with my telephone to see the menu. Needless to say, I ate elsewhere.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

A QR code is a code assigned in Russia by the website of State Services to those who have been ill with Covid-19 and who are vaccinated. Now, in some regions, you cannot visit shopping centers and restaurants without this code. cafes and other public places. The authorities of some regions of Russia wanted not to sell tickets for any type of transport without codes. this met with enormous resistance from the people, and the State Duma decided not to consider this law.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: nugget1

A QR code is a code assigned in Russia by the website of State Services to those who have been ill with Covid-19 and who are vaccinated. Now, in some regions, you cannot visit shopping centers and restaurants without this code. cafes and other public places. The authorities of some regions of Russia wanted not to sell tickets for any type of transport without codes. this met with enormous resistance from the people, and the State Duma decided not to consider this law.

Ah. Used as a certificate of vaccination. The negative views you mentioned make more sense now.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
In that case, yeah banish them magickal symbols to Hell then.
edit on 14-12-2021 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Barcoding/QR coding property becomes mystical in a negative sense when that property is people.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Markov is more generous in his assessment of them than I.

For me, they are just more "this is weird but kind of cool" nonsense distracting people from the physical world.

Went to a restaurant with higher than average prices. They didn't have paper menus; I was expected to read a QR code with my telephone to see the menu. Needless to say, I ate elsewhere.

Cheers

Hello my polish friend)))

In my city, Saratov, there is such a game now. Young people massively exchange codes and use them to go to shopping centers, cinemas, restaurants, etc. Some pass by the codes of TVs and vacuum cleaners. Winner - who will visit places using other people's codes more)))
I do not do this, but I have no code, although I have been ill)))

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
In that case, yeah ban them magickal symbols to Hell then.

The Putin government is under tremendous pressure from Western governments to implement these codes everywhere. There are still agents of Western influence in the Russian government.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Heh, yeah, I bet those codes make for useful black marketing goods.

But no, I am not polish or Polish

Old American Cold Warrior here

Enjoy a nice cup of tea in Saratov.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Heh, yeah, I bet those codes make for useful black marketing goods.

But no, I am not polish or Polish

Old American Cold Warrior here

Enjoy a nice cup of tea in Saratov.

Cheers

On a cold winter evening, a cup of hot coffee with cognac is better)))

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The Russian version of the mark of the beast eh? As I stated here the return of Jesus Christ being so close and that the Apocalypse apparently started in the 1940s it's really a bad time for these vaccine passports. It wouldn't surprise me at this point if it turns out some or all the people behind those passports are Satan's little minions.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I have a co-worker that is on 10 day quarantine because he has COVID.
He is sick.
He is vaccinated.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

On a cold winter evening, a cup of hot coffee with cognac is better)))

No doubt.

Here's an odd combination that tastes surprisingly good:

Hot cocoa with peppermint Schnapps. Sounds awful, but the two drinks work well together.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
First UPC codes were the mark of the beast....and now QR codes.

Jesus loves a panic.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
No.... why not Bar codes as they ARE everywhere, more so than QR codes by far.

They open web pages when your phone sees them.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Tastes like a York Peppermint patty!

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
First UPC codes were the mark of the beast....and now QR codes.

Jesus loves a panic.

I saw a QR code on a Bible at Barnes and Nobel. And there is a devil worshipping Starbucks in that B&N. Can Armageddon be far behind?

edit on 14-12-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join