It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Governor Declares COVID-19 Emergency ‘Over’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
He's doing fauci a favor calling it the CCP virus.
Gain of function is faucis baby.

edit on (12/13/2121 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Too little, too late.. for them. Bush was right about one thing only, people would hang them all upon finding out what they've done to everyone.

They've been pulling this crap while humanity wasn't paying attention.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   
People are crazy if they think this is just going to "blow over". Look around the world atm, specifically Australia. This guy probably just committed political suicide.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoundisVibration
a reply to: putnam6

Yeah crime in Denver is ridiculous.. catalytic converter theft is rampant and the open drug scene is getting way out of hand. I have probably 30 or 40 junkies living on the streets within a few blocks of me. I'm not even in the thick of downtown where they take up whole blocks.

Yes crime is up in the Springs and homeless everywhere. My wife just told me that this morning the police finally did a homeless sweep along the creek behind our house and had skidsteers and started cleaning up the place. This camp is 3 properties down the creek with over 10 tents and has been there since April. they destroyed the creek and a friend called the fire department on them 2 days ago for starting a fire. We are expecting up to 70 mile an hour winds tonight and tomorrow morning im glad they removed the camp they are a fire hazard and the grass is so dry and like 3 feet tall it would go up in flames in a heartbeat.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
By now most people are waking up and realizing that they have been coned with a virus that is survivable and the dead that would happen as with any upper respiratory virus including the flu on people with immune deficiencies was capitalized on and use for profit gain and population control.

You know is an agenda when you been coned to get a darn jab, then get tested and still wearing a mask after and still getting sick and hospitalized

Is the biggest con agenda in the history of the world.

But the agenda is falling apart, all the darn con artist have now is to try to bring back the scaremongering, It will be more states joining Colorado to say enough is enough.

Down with communism it has not room in America.
edit on 14-12-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join