It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insights from the inventor of mRNA Technology

page: 1

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Dr Robert Malone on the Dana Loesch Show

I did a quick search on Dr Robert Malone, the inventor of mRNA technology, and found he is no stranger to the good people of ATS.

In this video clip which unfortunately I can only find on FB, he discusses blatant political and scientific lies propagated by those in positions of authority.

He also points out that for the first time in history the lives of the children are being risked to save the old and frail. How vaccine injuries are quite frequent among the youth.

And while myocarditis gets all the attention, there is a much higher instance of neuropathy, amongst what he calls a laundry list of known side effects.

Neuropathy is damage or dysfunction of one or more nerves that typically results in numbness, tingling, muscle weakness and pain in the affected area. Neuropathies frequently start in your hands and feet, but other parts of your body can be affected too.

Dr Malone also says that the Omicrom variant seems to not have evolved from any other previous variants and that the logical conclusion is that it was most likely manufactured in a laboratory.
edit on 13-12-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

The instant I saw it reported that omicron was the "most mutated virus ever seen", it was obvious that it had been created in a lab.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Very informative and what I suspected as well.

Either it is pure stupidity, greed or they know something we don’t, like plants dropping new variants; either way I’ve always believed the elderly and immune compromised should receive the vaccines (if they chose to do so).

I’ve never liked the idea of children getting this vaccination.

So let’s go back a little, when Covid first dropped, there were riots and rallies, Why? Why was this allowed? Now, however, everybody needs to get repeated vaccinations? Why?

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
He also points out that for the first time in history the lives of the children are being risked to save the old and frail. How vaccine injuries are quite frequent among the youth.

I've thought a lot about this too, and it occurred to me recently - who are the old people today? Baby Boomers. Which generation has been the most self-centered, 'me' focused generation in history? Baby Boomers. Which generation is still in charge of the country at the political and corporate level, even though they're all well past their prime and should have handed the reins of power to younger people years ago? Baby Boomers.

The Covid-19 response is the last gasp of the aging Boomers trying to maintain control over society. If it had been any other generation in history effected by this pandemic, we would never have seen this sort of response. It's all about Boomers trying to hold on before grim death takes them, and everyone must pay so that they can continue to control the world for just a few more years.

Psychopaths.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

From the very beginning when this technology was released into the jabs and branded "vaccines" the warnings from scientist that were no in big pharma and CDC payroll warned about the side effects of them and no, they are not side effects that will be gone, but that will be for life.

One thing also, this technology will never get rid of anything or cure anything and for what we seen now they are useless against viruses.

But they will be pushed on every human in the world and the plan is to replace all the old vaccines with it.

Now taking this into consideration just remember that US is the most vaccinated country in the world and how many vaccines a baby gets as soon is crowning, just imagine if all vaccines are turned into this technology, the impact on our children for life

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Subsonic

Neo - liberalism is losing it's grip. And it's going to leave one hell of a power vacuum.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Dr Robert Malone on the Dana Loesch Show
Dr Malone also says that the Omicrom variant seems to not have evolved from any other previous variants and that the logical conclusion is that it was most likely manufactured in a laboratory.

So was Delta. Look at the timeline for it. It broke out in India at the exact same time China was messing with them over border disputes. Next thing you know, India has some huge problem on their hands.

Then you have Africa, a place China is established and trying to gain more power.

Those of us who are nerds also know that most mutations are not beneficial, and die off because of that fact. Having over 30 stable mutations that seem to benefit the virus by letting it completely bypass any protection the half baked vax had is a huge red flag something is screwy. But why wouldn't China do that? You cant even talk about China releasing the first virus.

Bottom line, until we figure out which politicians are taking bribes from China to push narratives, and until we figure out who they pay in the news that keeps the China subjects off the table, we're all screwed. The only reason the USA ever did so well was because of freedom of information and representative government. We have neither anymore. China owns both.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Neo - liberalism is losing it's grip. And it's going to leave one hell of a power vacuum.

And thank baby Jesus for that. I'll take a power vacuum anytime over the 'centrist' positions of drone bombing mothers and babies in the middle east, bailing out billionaire bankers, endless printing of inflationary fiat currency, locking people up for life for smoking a flower, etc...

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Just wondering if you realized biden fits your boomer description?

He's literally the poster child of your rant. Psychopath?

Boomer's aren't who installed biden in the oval office.

Those not willing to share the blame for being an idiot are not without blame.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Here’s a three hour Dark horse interview with Doctor Molone
edit on 13-12-2021 by Quauhtli because: ...

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

It has been verified that ALL the vaccines already have it, at least since 2015.

edit on 12121212 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

I remember watching this laissez-faire attitude in an utter state of confusion.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Of course! Biden is King Boomer! The most self-centered, power hungry, "centrist" policy politician of our day. A horrible human being in every respect.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

And packaged as a vaccine, perhaps?

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Fauci even admits he was discussing it with moderna pre pandemic.

Thats one reason he dod what he d8d is to push the mrna to the front and test on the world.

Sick sick man.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Can’t argue with that 👍🏻

We have let too much go, as a generation. Even though I am technically before them as a whole we Been too passive over the last 50-100 years and let them get away with too much

Once they get entrenched the way they do, they make it impossible to remove them. They even send armed forces to attack you if you want to exercise your natural right to remove them

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

You post a link to FB video which shows a woman who used to work for Breitbart speaking about a guy who's claims are dubious at best.

It's worrying for the world that so many people are easily fooled these days!

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: jamespond

I'm going to trust the inventor of mRNA technology who risked his reputation to warn people over that of an anonymous tadpole on the internet all day.

edit on 15-12-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I think the issue was whether or not the speaker is actually the inventor/discoverer of MRNA

Isn’t it possible that years of study and refining the techniques has made it possible? I never imagined I would have a portable telephone or a portable computer when o was a kid that was impossible and out of the question but now it’s just accepted as technology

Someone has invested a great deal into this anti-vaccine narrative and you have to ask who it benefits. Most certainly not you or I

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

edit on 12/16/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

top topics

join