It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riot police in France under pressure.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Looks like things in France are heading for a severe showdown. The riot police can't handle large numbers in the scrum situation. In fact, it looks like a few have lost their riot sticks and are getting hammered with them. This seems to be the trend around Europe at the moment, I would have thought they would have had the army in by now. But if they are on standby in the case of a Ukraine crisis, and the riot police cant contain the protesters, then how long does the government actually have before they are dragged from their Parliament buildings or houses and get the old French treatment which is the general rule when things get this dire.www.bitchute.com...
edit on 12-12-2021 by anonentity because: adding

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Or NEWS FLASH!!!!! ......President Macron no longer requires laxatives.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Looks like things in France are heading for a severe showdown. The riot police can't handle large numbers in the scrum situation. In fact, it looks like a few have lost their riot sticks and are getting hammered with them. This seems to be the trend around Europe at the moment, I would have thought they would have had the army in by now. But if they are on standby in the case of a Ukraine crisis, and the riot police cant contain the protesters, then how long does the government actually have before they are dragged from their Parliament buildings or houses and get the old French treatment which is the general rule when things get this dire.www.bitchute.com...

It can not happen soon enough.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I do like your optimism and the old French ending--sudden & sure--is always on the table for the L'hexagone it seems---God bless 'em.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Except it's less about the local government than it is about the EU these days.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   

a reply to: andy06shake

Or NEWS FLASH!!!!! ......President Macron no longer requires laxatives.

Never was a real French President.

Installed there by the Rothshytes when Sarkozy was clearly heading for electoral failure and loss to real french nationalist LePen
edit on 12-12-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Wow! That was wild!! No kidding, those French Police thugs were getting the BUSINESS!! LMFAO!!

I felt joy and elation for the French fighting back!

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Wondering if they will pull the guillotines out of the museums and start sharpening the blades. Will the peasants 2.0 vs the government?

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Why are the cops stupid enough to defend tyrants?

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Because they are paid by them.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

a reply to: Randyvine2

Because they are paid by them.

Not in the states and even so.

Where is the point the cops understand that their gov. is putting
the lives of officers at risk by causing this # storm? How is
the pay even worth it??The cops should straight up join em
and this would end in 24 hrs. Maybe less. If the cops weren't
a factor none of this would be happening. They should just
keep doing their jobs as normal. And ignore the human bon
fire the real crooks brought on themselves. Everyone's better
off. Standing out there against that mob? For them?

That's moronic.
edit on 12-12-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Except it's less about the local government than it is about the EU these days.

Brussels isn't that far LOL. However, it's nice to have a dry run to see how much you can change with a couple of hundred thousand people, then apply millions of people from all the local countries. I wonder if they would fight over who pulls the lever or be civilized and have a lottery ?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

A brainwashed elite who haven't a clue on the mood and needs of the people. Do not seem to comprehend the writing on the wall, they have a lukewarm police force with the top officers telling them that their safety is assured. Any act that will require the military to use live ammunition on the people will make 1917 look like a picnic in the park. By now the French don't want concessions they want blood.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: BadRandy217
Wondering if they will pull the guillotines out of the museums and start sharpening the blades. Will the peasants 2.0 vs the government?

yes, it would be inhumane to use a dull rusty blade.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Beautiful. Are they burning stuff yet?
It's also something you get with high immigration. A multi-cultural enrichment which is harder to police.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Getting some of their own medicine.... i think its only right that this happens.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Is this the post for all the hypocrites on ATS? These people were NOT protesters they were rioters, trying to do the same as what you all condemn ATIFA and BLM are doing.
Believe me, I have seen it with my own eyes, if this was a legitimate protest (notice I said protest) the French police have a history, justified, of siding with protestors.
This was a violent riot they were trying to contain. Or do you want to believe the "protestors" saying they were protesting peacefully, like ATIFA and BLM.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   

a reply to: bobs_uruncle

A brainwashed elite who haven't a clue on the mood and needs of the people. Do not seem to comprehend the writing on the wall, they have a lukewarm police force with the top officers telling them that their safety is assured. Any act that will require the military to use live ammunition on the people will make 1917 look like a picnic in the park. By now the French don't want concessions they want blood.

I have a feeling they are going to get it. I hope there is video of the people marching out the politicians and ending them. The visuals would hopefully be stimulating (and motivating) for the rest of the world.

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join