It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Face mask GLOWS in the dark when it detects Covid-19 in your breath

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Wow this is very interesting, now you can test your covid infections at home when you purchase this type of new mask, is all about making money with the pandemic.

Scientists have developed a new face mask that uses ostrich antibodies to detect Covid-19 by glowing under ultraviolet light.

It is hoped the innovation could enable low-cost testing of the virus at home.

The non-woven mask features a filter coated with ostrich antibodies targeting Covid, based on the idea that previous research has shown the birds have strong resistance to disease.

These antibodies were extracted from the eggs of ostriches that had been injected with an inactive, non-threatening form of the coronavirus, as antibodies transfer to the offspring through the yolk.

They also form far more quickly in ostriches — in just six weeks compared to 12 in chickens — and are nearly 24 times bigger, allowing more room for them to form.

www.msn.com...

I can see it now, show me your mask please, before entering any establishments

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Just put a uv light ring around every public doorway. If you glow when you walk through - off to the detention facility.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I think is hilarious but soo very true, glowing in the dark mask detections of covid, mandatory for all,

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
Just put a uv light ring around every public doorway. If you glow when you walk through - off to the detention facility.

More money to be made charging X Amount for a mask that cost 0.50 cents.
Nah, it's better to walk around with a big sign on your face.
j/k👍🏼🤗

This will please some on another forum I frequent.

edit on 10-12-2021 by Bigburgh because: Why do my pants fall off my superior posterior when climbing the stairs😔

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The first thing I did with the generic mask was check it with UV (ultraviolet) the generic mask shined up pink on the white side (face side) . You know what else shines up pink ? Bacteria.

So is it that nano poly fibres used to make them are actually bacteria breeding containment tubes? Possibly.

This was done at start of pandemic. I did wear one once and got sick afterwards. It was an awkward moment for me as I usually had a homemade one from cotton. I am sick now but its just a cough sore throat lurgey currently going around.
Really annoying me ATM. As also every time been out had cotton mask n scarf on and still picked it up...

so in short the original facemasks glow pink since start pandemic under UV light. so this is major BS being thrown out to everyone here
edit on 10-12-2021 by infiniteMeow because: tidy

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Now this is actually pretty cool.
I don’t mind someone coming out with stuff like this. Even if it is capitalizing off peoples fear.
But it’s being shown in a useful way haha.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
UV causes cancer. Not getting it.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Lol, I found this funny, they would be disappointed in me, I don't own any masks, and I refuse to wear one. It would be funny to see someone with a glowing mask. I would be like omg run! That person has Covid, we're gonna die. Lol.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Erm....these are ostrich ANTIBODIES we are talking about here.
Anyone know where I can buy an ostrich egg and do they taste any good?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The entire pandemic "glows in the dark" unfortunately

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: infiniteMeow

I had not idea that bacteria glows pink under UV lights, that is interesting, but somebody will be making money with this new mask, after all is still forced face covering in many parts of the world and in the US, in PR is still required to use face mask in public.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: starlahazelnut

Oh, I can see it already people with their own portable UV lamps to use on others to see if they are covid positive walking in the streets, the panic that this will cause, I just laugh at it.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Well that will be a good way to start, I wonder if eating this type of ostrich eggs will give us antibodies for covid, I will sign for the experiment as long as is organic.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: infiniteMeow

I had not idea that bacteria glows pink under UV lights, that is interesting, but somebody will be making money with this new mask, after all is still forced face covering in many parts of the world and in the US, in PR is still required to use face mask in public.

yup bacteria glows pink and other colours. poly fibres glow like fluorescent whit blue. body fluids like urine n sperm glow like a greenish yellow. just bought a torch years ago and has it on. looked at lot of stuff under it.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I bet the false positives will stir up some ambulance calls 🚁🚨

😁😷

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I am laughing my butt off, I can already see this mask been implemented in Democrats states like NY that is mandating their people again to wear diapers in the face, I tell you Democrats politicians are nothing but autocrats on power trips.

I guess their people love these treatments.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Lol, I agree too funny!! I wouldn't put it past some people to carry those around, and maybe a few would have the balls to do it to others. I can picture YouTube videos of UV guy gets punched in the face for trying to check a random stranger! Lmao I feel like at this point you have to laugh about it, or go insane.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: starlahazelnut

anyone bothers me for having my trusty UV torch and I'll use my hatchet on they're skull.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

just a small point OP but glow in the dark and under ultraviolet are two different things.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

...and if the UV light pass right through you and leaves no shadow you go straight into Government....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join