It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Kyle Rittenhouse - An Interview With Glen Beck

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

I thought his interview with Steven Crowder was great....he was a typical 18 year old kid having fun. That got real crass like guys can get....but it was all laid back and just...normal.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: onoloufo
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

jesus would surely be quite happy with him. it remains to be said that the biggest hypocrites are still right-wings. seriously, why celebrating this boy? because he went for a walk with his assault rifle and snuffed out two human lives? pretty sick.

Uh, spend some time and watch the trial. That's not what happened............at all, FFS.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

I've had issues with both the Right and the Left. Whenever I've spoken against a leader on either side, they write me off as a pundit of the other side. I've seen how biased each side can be. It just happens that the gross corruption in the States right now is in the Democrats. In Canada, it's all our major parties.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

Bingo. Hit that nail right on the head. You do hope bad comes to him. Doubled down, didnt you, and got emotional. So easy to read.

Where did I make him a saint? I said he is already more mature and capable of handling his business, and issues that come at him, for example, a murder trial, that exceeds far more than I will bet you've had to take on.

Im not sure what your list is about. None of those things have happened to me. Well, Ive gotten tipsy in a bar a few times. Ive witnessed a bar brawl a time or two. Yeah, police have been called and it wasnt me that went to jail. And Ive driven a vehicle home many times because Im the only one in the group sober. Life doesnt have to be tragic, we have good times and bad. Its not the issues, its how we handle them.

Kyle will be just fine. You would do better without the chip on your shoulder.

edit on 12/10/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join