It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ontario's Reopening Plan Just Got Paused Indefinitely & Here's What That Means

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
In Canada in the province dont you feel that you are being duped? does it matter if you vote for Liberals? the Liberals would be pushing and doing no different what Doug Ford had being doing.

In the Canadian province of Ontario Doug Ford had announced that Reopening Plan Just Got Paused Indefinitely. And what it means it has no end date either.

Yet Doug Ford expects everyone whatever first or those already vaccinated to continue complying by getting vaccinated with booster shots. The South African Doctors had stated that this variant is mild that hasn't stopped "Top Health Officials" from further using the measures to stop any measures.

Ontario's Reopening Plan Just Got Paused Indefinitely & Here's What That Means

Keep Complying get vaccinated its the best way to prevent covid or getting hospitalized.

"As Ontario continues to take rapid action to protect against COVID-19 and variants, I encourage everyone to get their first, second or booster dose of the COVID-19 vaccine as soon as possible."

The Doug Ford Govt and his team had Reopening Plans but the plans now had being Paused Indefinitely for how long? there is no date on that.
The Ontarian govt had also lied to its vaccinated population on how many doses it is recommended.

If you stepped inside one of those vax buses you would see a poster sign stating.
Only Two doses of the Vaccine is recommended, no further than is not recommended

Now that you have many countries pushing third, fourth booster doses. How many are willing to par take in taking a booster knowing that they were mislead?

The Reopening plans were paused Indefinitely.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
We need to abandon these 'elitist' assholes on some distant planet indefinitely. See how it feels.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi
This is interesting. I hate the idea of kids taking this crap.

whnt.com...
edit on CTue, 07 Dec 2021 19:06:48 -0600pm2021-12-07T19:06:48-06:00kpmTuesdaypm2021-12-07T19:06:48-06:00k by Crackalackin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I guess Ontario can expect to wear mask for the rest of their lives then.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Well, that isn't good one of the companies we rep is in Toronto, it has been a struggle, this will not help.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Well, that isn't good one of the companies we rep is in Toronto, it has been a struggle, this will not help.

Voting in Ontario would make no difference honestly. Look at Austria they had a right winger who was removed because of his stances on immigration.

Now they have a hardliner progressive i assume in Ontario you only have the choices between two far leftist parties correct? and than you have the conservatives.

I would say Ontario has avoided the fate of Austria, B.C for now.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

edit on Tue Dec 7 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Ford has gone insane and Elliott is IMHO a total psychopath. Voting for the lieberals is just more of the same. They ALL need to be removed, post haste and in this case since they are domestic terrorists working for international terrorists, by any means necessary. I really don't care how they go now, just as long as they go.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 12/7.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Hopefully in Canada, Ontario many will wake up. I already hear some regretting it.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I don't care what Doug Ford does. Come March 28 my mask is off my face. I'm not going to wear a mask for the rest of my life.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Fortunately things in Ontario are mostly normal. Bars and restaurants are open, as well as concerts, weddings, gyms, retail stores, grocery, schools, church, etc. Most Ontarians are considered "essential workers" and the rest can work remotely. Our economy is rocking and rolling.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949
Fortunately things in Ontario are mostly normal. Bars and restaurants are open, as well as concerts, weddings, gyms, retail stores, grocery, schools, church, etc. Most Ontarians are considered "essential workers" and the rest can work remotely. Our economy is rocking and rolling.

And the reason for that is you did things correctly and diligently when this whole fiasco started. Ontario should be commended for the responsible way they handled this pandemic.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

originally posted by: joejack1949

And the reason for that is you did things correctly and diligently when this whole fiasco started. Ontario should be commended for the responsible way they handled this pandemic.

Did I miss something.... what pandemic?

Do you mean the lower death rate than the seasonal flu pandemic?

Do you mean the pandemic where the alleged vaccine doesn't work, it certainly doesn't stop getting the magic covid or passing it on? They still call it a vaccine though, only because they changed the goal posts/definition to provide immunity from prosecution to big pharma.

Do you mean the pandemic where they moved the goal posts so far, that Nyquil is now considered a vaccine since it reduces symptoms (and it actually really does)?

Do you mean the pandemic where 75% plus of the people in hospitals dying have been dbl jabbed?

Do you mean the pandemic where all our politicians MAKE NO F%$KING SENSE whatsoever in their plans to invoke a totalitarian-social credit based society, errr, I mean prevent the spread of....critical thinking?

Anyone who believes there is a pandemic, hasn't been paying attention, can't do basic research, knows nothing about history and deserves the upcoming cleaning of the gene pool.

Cheers - Dave

top topics

join