It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia Sentences The Unvaxxed To Death, Denying Life-Saving Surgery Without Vaccination

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: Joneselius
Yeah, ones that rely on suspending all belief about the people pushing them..... No thanks...a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Goodness. You are so binary. And so intolerant and dismissive of dissenting opinions.

Now, where have we seen that sort of thing before? Hmmmm....

Umm…Germany and Austria? For the 2nd time?
And now Australia and Ireland join in on the
same tyrannical behaviour.
Dominoes…

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucius Driftwood

Fair point. Ish.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

I'd like to propose trading three liberals for each unvaccinated Australian.

Our liberals come already vaccinated and ready for orders.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Smigg

Australia should be called North Korea South because they are just completely ass backwards.
Maybe the UN should take a look at them for mass genocide.

It's common knowledge the jab is ineffective, this is criminal behaviour.

It’s also common knowledge that very stupid people go along with this criminal behavior.
I can’t wait for the day that I get denounced by some idiot for not getting the fake vaccine.

What it all boils down to is that they're all mad that they effed up and we didn't, so they need to try to take us down with the ship.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Australia should be called North Korea South because they are just completely ass backwards.

It’s also common knowledge that very stupid people go along with this criminal behavior.
I can’t wait for the day that I get denounced by some idiot for not getting the fake vaccine.

What it all boils down to is that they're all mad that they effed up and we didn't, so they need to try to take us down with the ship.

What, all those millions that are vaxxed think that?

Do you really believe that? I mean, like, really?

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Same in Canada.

open.alberta.ca...

globalnews.ca...

The Commonwealth countries are going to crap.

No wealth in common anymore only Tyrants.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Looking for people with construction skills.

The Fletcher Memorial Home For Incurable Tyrants And Kings needs a large addition built.

Only unvaccinated need apply.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

sTupId cOnSpIRAcY tHeoRiSTs

😂

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

The UN? You gotta be kidding?

That was sarcasm but someone needs to look in to it.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

What, all those millions that are vaxxed think that?

Do you really believe that? I mean, like, really?

Yep. They all bought the hype only to find out it didn't work as intended and you can still catch the coronavirus and die. Makes it worse that they screamed at us for a year that we're the reason they were still getting sick and dying.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

In Queensland, Australia, patients will have to be vaccinated against the coronavirus in order to receive vital organ transplants.

Queensland Health confirmed that a patient seeking to receive a kidney, lung or heart transplant must have "a minimum requirement of two doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccine," 7News reported Monday. The policy will be reviewed in February.

The public health service told the news outlet it's critical that a patient get vaccinated ahead of such a procedure because the person will be highly immunosuppressed following the operation.

Well at least the doctors and nurses involved will have something to tell their grandchildren.

So what is wrong with this? Many medical treatments/surgeries have pre-demands in place before they will move forward, so who is killing who if you decide you will not do the requirements for the treatment?
edit on 7-12-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Yeah, ones that rely on suspending all belief about the people pushing them..... No thanks...a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Goodness. You are so binary. And so intolerant and dismissive of dissenting opinions.

From you?

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Yep. They all bought the hype only to find out it didn't work as intended and you can still catch the coronavirus and die. Makes it worse that they screamed at us for a year that we're the reason they were still getting sick and dying.

Hard to tell which side has more hype.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

From you?

Yeah, me. And I'm not the one calling those who disagree with me "stupid".

You OK with that?

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

From you?

You OK with that?

If it is stating an actual fact, no.
Why would facts anger you?

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Hard to tell which side has more hype.

No it isn’t and I’m getting a kick out of watching the vaccinated’s heads explode.

I just had my rapid test so I’m “clean” for work tomorrow.

The guy in front of me was vaccinated and was planning to fly somewhere. He had his PCR test already and was now at the pharmacy for a rapid test.

He told me that “they” had told him that they still weren’t sure it was good enough and would be accepted.

He had a good rant about how now that he is vaccinated he should be allowed to do anything he wants. Another unhappy customer.

I don’t know the background story but damn, are they ever still jumping through hoops to travel in a pandemic.

Travelling all over spreading the variants insisting they have a right to insist others be vaccinated so they can go to the Bahamas.

I’ve come to the point that I believe they deserve everything they get out of this.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

From you?

You OK with that?

If it is stating an actual fact, no.
Why would facts anger you?

Who's angered?

It's a "fact" that I'm "stupid" is it?

Is that what you call reasoned debate and denying ignorance?

Got anything to add on topic and respecting dissenting opinions, or are you just about having a pop at other posters with whom you disagree?

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Ill reiterate it for you then. You're stupid for taking the vaccine, which isn't a vaccine but you keep using that word......
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Cheers for that. Other opinions are available.

If it's a working vaxxine, why are you lot so scared of the purebloods?
Back in the days people who got an old school actual vaccine, were able to work with leprosy sufferers.
The mRNA injection is not a vaccine. Not an opinion but a FACT.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

I’ve come to the point that I believe they deserve everything they get out of this.

Once again, one can say the same thing for either side that goes beyond reason.

The reality is very simple.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

If it's a working vaxxine, why are you lot so scared of the purebloods?
Back in the days people who got an old school actual vaccine, were able to work with leprosy sufferers.
The mRNA injection is not a vaccine. Not an opinion but a FACT.

Why should I care if you get the vaccine or not? Why should anyone care....

The vaccine reduces one chances to get it and if you do it greatly reduces serious illness. This doesn't mean you can't get it, or have problems if your are vaccinated, but it's better than nothing.

Purebloods? Such a word lol

Also, maybe get educated on all this a little to make real judgment calls... Leprosy is caused from a bacteria...lol

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join