It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth History: The Fall Of Metatron

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   

The Arc of the Covenant isn't a thing in a box; rather, it is an energetic arc bypassing 10, 11D and connecting to 9 and down. [The Fall Of Metatron]

Earth History: The Fall Of Metatron

Mystery of Arc of the Covenant: solved. Cheers to human history and the power of choice.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MJTank108

Erm NO!, the Metatron or Enoch has NOT fallen.

scriptural-truth.com...

www.christianity.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Umm, I believe it’s each to their own belief, you know it’s all made up don’t you?

If at one stage it was ever real, it’s been changed and modified so much that nobody now knows anything.

No one is coming to save us. But that’s just my belief.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Soooo

Where's the actual thread? This is pretty lazy tbh

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Well lazy or not the documentary or well interview that is under the link is rather enlightening, love these type of documentaries as they give a more in-depth explanation about our existence. I try to not judge people believing the bible but i have no connection with it at all, this however does resonance with me a lot more.

Sure the scientist in me is searching for the why, how did they gather this knowledge, that search is fun and i enjoy reading about it with a open mind. There is a large amount of information contained in the interview but if your little familiar with the subject it isn't too difficult to understand and appreciate. What do others think about it i wonder?

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Here ya go

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 04:03 AM
link   
That is something with many names... making it a tower of Babel.

There are some that like to add to that tower of Babel over time and give it a new name... making it even more convoluted over time. Like closet; A closet is supposed to keep your coat hung clothes nice and tidy as well as your shoes... becoming a metaphor for cleaning up any unsightly mess in a hurry that you don't want others to see and or know?

Is trying to keep them ignorant; knowing that there is more than one purpose to a closet? On one's visit means... Who knows? It shows of course some level of caring but to keep someone ignorant isn't really caring.

ATS: DENY IGNORANCE

Getting that stuff OUT of the closet knowing what it is for? Exactly that.

So lemme clean out some "Metatron" by pointing at some "same name" in that closet.
Chenrezig
Elohim
Electromagnetic Frequency
Spooky Action at a Distance

Ignorant of all of those being really the same? That closet cannot be tamed... like matted, knotted and lice infested hair. Empathy says leave them! They are just as alive as you are! Compassion was the womb that birthed you without lice on your head; have some empathy for that and others not wanting a head full of lice as yours even if you can live with it and cut it off?

Having compassion for the friend... is of course not being concerned about what's in their closet or even thinking about it. If it is full of shaved off matted lice ridden locks? Since the mind would already be aflame if you can't avoid the thought?

Just apply fire and let's

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

It' a builder or explorer thread one that is set up as a foundation for all others thoughts on "Metaron" since numbers are silly let's play word games.

Metta means compassion or empathy, sympathy for any "devil" not self through wisdom and understanding yadda yadda yadda. Some translate it as loving kindness... love that ice so much you "become" the lice. Well THAT was a path not one that frees you or the lice just makes you an ignorant louse burnt in a fire chemical or actual maybe both... Becoming still requires birth, one is "Thought" born and that is infinite... the womb realm seen as infinite too only allows such jumping over the net so many times before it seizes you with old age sickness and death... then off you go blindly ignorant seeking to hear smell taste or touch something you want or desire all over again... like the bird that sits in the nest of another and kicks all the babies out and it isn't even the same species of bird. "Mara" is what Gautama Buddha called such a thing; one that builds a house for itself at the suffering and displeasure of all others in the great balance or cycle of being.

Tathagata is one that has gone beyond the suchness of birth and becoming that can't be grasped by the Maras such a being could sit on that bird demons head all it's life as it goes here and there doing "evil" and not be stained by it in any senses or consciousness. Knowing "it" has been the cause of one's and others death countless times one simply lives above it until it is dragged down by it own causes.

Oh that thing will arise again over and over until there i no longer any path for it to travel on.

"This is pretty lazy tbh"~CrazyWater

Quick sand! Dude you just wanted me to be water like just a minute ago...

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   
does that have anything to do with the rise of Omnicron?

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Uhm…. In all seriousness, do you guys actually watch that video and ‘believe’ it?

I just want to know if this is meant to be serious or not. I really hope people here don’t watch stuff like that and think it’s real.
edit on 6-12-2021 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   

How is this in the History forum?

Should you not have went for a somewhat more of a religious forum?

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Metatron is not real. Jesus sits and the right hand of his father.

Metatron is make believe. A false guidance.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

Or they may simply both be parables meant to inspire rather than be taken literally.

All organised religious practice is a rinse and repeat hodgepodge of what came before.

In the beginning it was all about Sun worship not Son worship.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

How is this in the History forum?

Should you not have went for a somewhat more of a religious forum?

As a student of History and religion, I concur.
The History forum is for documented History in the conventional sense.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   

edit on 12/6/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

It's because this account only exists to spam his horrible overpriced books. I assume he thinks a few low-effort posts will keep him from getting banned.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
It is largely spiritual in nature, but more historical than religious IMO. The info dovetails so many different creation stories together. Plus yeah the three Western "book" religions all seem to have something ulterior or excessively ceremonial about them, though their mass are generally fine folks. The "missing link" in mainstream archaeology, the "social bottleneck" in Sociology, unexplained feats of stonework and ancient architecture, Annunaki, etc. The power of Choice. a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

How did you do that? There used to be a tab to insert a video but it seems to be gone. I actually thought they weren't allowing videos anymore.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Loonies loo knees loonies.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join