It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook merging with the church to mine our consciousness.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I would be very careful listening to the doctrines of any online church connected to this.

a few of them are mentioned in the video that I have heard of already.....

Seems to me this is the perfect plan for satan to make his final attempt to deceive as many of Gods children that he can as his time grows short.

Considering the plandemic, wars and rumors of wars, a million other things, and now this.....

Things are getting interesting.....

I would recommend keeping your faith and relationship with Jesus very personal and study your own bible........

The deception will continue to spread, so much so that even Gods elect may be deceived.........Don’t trust a facebook funded, bill gate, pfizer tainted gospel!!!

I can see the mark, the antichrist, the whole glorious ending drawing near as abominations and false prophecy emerge from this meta verse.

If you aren’t feeling like watching a video basically, what is being said is apparently Facebook are making moves to integrate with religion.
Which I see as a brilliant opportunity to tap into our hearts and minds and shape our faith according to a corporate narrative.
or to gain for the enemy an even deeper influence on our thoughts and a stronger ability to manipulate the masses......causing a great many to fall away.
edit on 3-12-2021 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   
CHURCHBOOK.

oh wait...

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Well if I look at the average Christian these days, sits in a chair, listens to what they are told, makes no conscious effort to study, understand themselves, theology or other people, prefer to give money than actively go out and love or help others. Allows a minister to think and preach at them, why wouldn’t Facebook work for them
Couch christianity was always a given.

Maybe churches should set up their own church apps and social media sites
Not that I am suggesting that’s a good idea

Greed is god

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

A lukewarm, average christian will be spit out either way.....

a true christian does study, prays, honestly does their best to accept Jesus sacrifice, and if you get that far obeying the two commandments (yes i said two, read your bibles
) comes naturally..........when you fall, you’re forgiven, but you dont live in the mud.....

a pig lives in the mud and loves it while the sheep will cry and bleat if it falls in the mud....

its that simple....have faith......

not this obnoxious fake altruistic all for show false belief you describe.....which is the “average christian”

God would rather one be hot or cold....not somewhere in between......

So now do you see how those with weak faith (average christians) will be easily swayed and lost so easily?

edit on 4-12-2021 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

It won't be long before many individual churches have their own unique platform and maybe even a member score to better mine us.
edit on 4 12 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

It won't be long before many individual churches have their own unique platform and maybe even a member score to better mine us.

i imagine a unique platform funded heavily by say? Bill Gates as an example.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I took issue with the whole idea of shifting "church" on-line last year. My pastor told me I was an "esoteric conspiracy theorist." I still don't know what in hell that's supposed to mean, but he completely lost my respect at that point.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Maybe bill gates would have his tentacles in it, who knows, but what I mean is by our own local Pastors. A credit score kind of thing for each member on the church's platform would encourage paying to be seen as a good Christian. I think the large profit driven megachurches will be the ones who mainly go for it. Creflo Augustus Dollar, Jr won't likely let the opportunity slip by. I bet he needs a new jet by now.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
I took issue with the whole idea of shifting "church" on-line last year. My pastor told me I was an "esoteric conspiracy theorist." I still don't know what in hell that's supposed to mean, but he completely lost my respect at that point.

well joke is on him, it has become esoteric conspiracy fact.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   

It's a really, really simple solution to this . Like super duper simple it's practically stupid. Don't use facebook. But you already knew that.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

Maybe bill gates would have his tentacles in it, who knows, but what I mean is by our own local Pastors. A credit score kind of thing for each member on the church's platform would encourage paying to be seen as a good Christian. I think the large profit driven megachurches will be the ones who mainly go for it. Creflo Augustus Dollar, Jr won't likely let the opportunity slip by. I bet he needs a new jet by now.

i see what you’re saying......big time

the corruption will go from top to bottom working in opposition to God.

drowning the actual true gospel........

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   

in the spirit of greed.....

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

It's a really, really simple solution to this . Like super duper simple it's practically stupid. Don't use facebook. But you already knew that.

wisdom

the Spirit of wisdom

super super quadruple duper obvious.....

nonetheless, priceless wisdom in this world of the blind.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   

This is hardly anything new... But if the authority is saying this is what God wants who are you to say they are wrong?
If they are wrong on this where else could they have been wrong?

Seems to me this is the perfect plan for satan to make his final attempt to deceive as many of Gods children that he can as his time grows short

I don't think he waited 2000 years to make that move... Actually he got it going right away and has the biggest crowd following him, he is such a trickster, he could even make his disciples do horrible things to other humans still making them belive they were following the word of the good god... All it took was a book and a few who spread the gospel keeping only them literate made sure they were sort of an elite.
that elite could have gotten it wrong from the get go and not just now...

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

This is hardly anything new... But if the authority is saying this is what God wants who are you to say they are wrong?
If they are wrong on this where else could they have been wrong?

Seems to me this is the perfect plan for satan to make his final attempt to deceive as many of Gods children that he can as his time grows short

I don't think he waited 2000 years to make that move... Actually he got it going right away and has the biggest crowd following him, he is such a trickster, he could even make his disciples do horrible things to other humans still making them belive they were following the word of the good god... All it took was a book and a few who spread the gospel keeping only them literate made sure they were sort of an elite.
that elite could have gotten it wrong from the get go and not just now...

I am certain these are not the authorities God told me I should obey.....I have prayed earnestly for discernment....unless there are scales on your eyes it is blatantly obvious the “elites” and mega rich are lawless and wicked.

and certainly he has been active all along....all along and before....ages and covenants pass....

I believe that as the birth pangs begin the devils wrath will increase because he knows his time is coming up......

This meta-verse/facebook thing seems new to me....

a new way to further refine old tricks sure...
edit on 4-12-2021 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

The world is becoming all about "likes" and "follows"

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   

No, I don’t see it that way at all
The weak Christian could be strong in a strong Christian community
TV Facebook and megachurches don’t encourage community

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

If they are wrong on this where else could they have been wrong

Who do you see as “your” authority in relation to your comment
My authority isn’t a minister in a church as you assume
Do you think christians answer to a man preaching at us from a pulpit?

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: infiniteMeow
CHURCHBOOK.

oh wait...

Churchbook:
“So whats on the script for the sermon today?”

first we need to get rid of this jesus and his claiming none may see the father unless and only they go threw him.....It is outdated and religious and kids these days should be looking into the law of attraction and strive for a christ consciousness......the more they produce good works and deeds they earn favor with God.

Rock Solid practical not so focused on graaaace

“good meeting, lets see how many we can train to do things the FaceChurch way...

“I heard we are all getting 50,000 bonuses today for orientation!
“Ya tonight they are going to give us our training and orientation resources....

“Wow that is so incredibly generous of zuckerberg....
“ill do anything for that guy, he must be anointed!

at face church inc. our mission statement is to obey our new leader in exchange for a comfortable position in the coming new age, in this new age fundamentalist right leaning self identifying christians, conspiracy theorists, radical white terrorists and the deplorable anti-vaxxers, and a myriad of people who seem to be all together organizing into a national threat......these cut and dry not at all diverse in background or reasoning dangers to society will soon need to be relocated , if not just......”taken care of in a Gods Meta House sanctioned methods.

As our manuscripts of truth say, they are working for the devil......the devil doesn’t want babies vaccinated because he says they will get sick listening to right wing nut jobs and die! covid is a far more threatening concern here.....

the ones questioning anything......wants to see babies and puppies and you die....

fight the holy fight!

(reminder: daily enchanted booster quota not met for several members......please comply with scheduled booster #million within 24 hours or be placed in the precautionary furnace.....

Thank you have a blessed day.....may we all rest with our christ consciousness.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

No, I don’t see it that way at all
The weak Christian could be strong in a strong Christian community
TV Facebook and megachurches don’t encourage community

with bold faith, when we are weak we are strong.

no week christian will be strong in their community unless they are pushing some kind of cherry picking scriptures and playing the part but with a motive that is not gonna be altruistic or spirit led.

i believe the only week christian is the one who doesn’t actually have a spark of faith......

anyone willing to pray the prayer of salvation with willingness and hope.........that person is saved and from then on stronger than they may ever know...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join