It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Steven R Gundry
Originally published8 Nov 2021Circulation. 2021;144:A10712

This article has an expression of concern
Expression of Concern: Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning

Abstract
A total of 566 pts, aged 28 to 97, M:F ratio 1:1 seen in a preventive cardiology practice had a new PULS test drawn from 2 to 10 weeks following the 2nd COVID shot and was compared to the previous PULS score drawn 3 to 5 months previously pre- shot. Baseline IL-16 increased from 35=/-20 above the norm to 82 =/- 75 above the norm post-vac; sFas increased from 22+/- 15 above the norm to 46=/-24 above the norm post-vac; HGF increased from 42+/-12 above the norm to 86+/-31 above the norm post-vac. These changes resulted in an increase of the PULS score from 11% 5 yr ACS risk to 25% 5 yr ACS risk. At the time of this report, these changes persist for at least 2.5 months post second dose of vac.We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.

Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning

Although this study covers what this doctor found among 566 of his patients in Canada, imo it is very relevant more so because this new "variant of COVID-19" has had some of the previous symptoms removed, and others added which includes the addition of tachycardia. This doctor noticed that his vaccinated patients had a dramatic increase in Endothelial Inflammatory Markers, and also a higher risk of ACS (Acute Coronary Syndrome) which of course increases the risk of developing cardiovascular disease.

So the question is, are these additions of symptoms that were added to this "new variant" in fact being caused by the vaccines and not by the new variant?

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I'm now too confused to comment on specific scientific findings. Is the CDC publishing any of these findings on their website?

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Pharma and those behind the whole covid jab program have an agenda, they are covering their arses in any way they can, it will be all the covid fault but no the jabs and many will believe it.

The side effects will start trickle down and becoming obvious, meanwhile it will be proclamations of more covid variants to cover up for new and long-lasting side effects and will keep pushing the jabs.

is an experiment,

edit on 3-12-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Well, the wife got the Delta and wound up with her veins in her legs getting inflamed, so it also happens with the virus. But a vaccine should not have that effect since it is perfectly safe and effective. She had the Johnson vaccine around seven months ago I guess, I had no vaccine....she got the problems with her veins, I have not noticed anything, but then again, I only had a two to three day bout with it. I did have an occasional mucousy cough for an extra week though, but remained in quarantine for the fourteen days anyway. It was kind of fun not going out anywhere, we got to test our food reserves, all we needed from the store was a half gallon of milk for the cat in that time period, the son in law dropped it off.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

So the question is, are these additions of symptoms that were added to this "new variant" in fact being caused by the vaccines and not by the new variant?

Yeah, makes you wonder... Especially considering the first reported cases of Omicron coming out of South Africa were all fully vaccinated individuals.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

That is the same time my sister-in-law got her JJ in Puerto Rico, she developed blood clots in both legs, now she is having clotting problems, maybe your wife should see her doctor to make sure her blood is ok.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Soo far all those found with the "new moron variant" from California, NY and another state I do not remember has been fully jabbed.

Interesting.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

That is the same time my sister-in-law got her JJ in Puerto Rico, she developed blood clots in both legs, now she is having clotting problems, maybe your wife should see her doctor to make sure her blood is ok.

She did already, the doctor had a ultrasound done on her whole left leg, it showed thrombophlebitis. They gave her a prescription for 500 mg of neproxin to take a couple of times a day to counteract the inflammation and it seems to be working pretty well.

No signs of blood clots in the scan, but the inflammation showed up somehow.

I want to note though that I have doubts that the vaccine had any part in it, the virus also has spike proteins that can cause this, and when the immune system kills the virus and tries to clean it up, I am sure there are pieces of spike protein floating around in places, and increased histamine levels in the body which will cause inflammation if there is high amounts for an extended period. There are side effects from boosting the immune system to a high power, it may help to defend you but high histamines can tear the organs apart if they are elevated too long. Blood vessels are part of the circulatory organ system the heart is not the only part that is important..
edit on 3-12-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I am glad she is doing well, my sister-in-law had emergency surgery to remove the clogs, but then she started to bleed from her female parts and now was diagnosed with cancer, she needs surgery but right now the doctors are waiting for the clotting problem to get better, she still waiting.

Please make sure your wife stays on top of anything related to her health.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I am glad she is doing well, my sister-in-law had emergency surgery to remove the clogs, but then she started to bleed from her female parts and now was diagnosed with cancer, she needs surgery but right now the doctors are waiting for the clotting problem to get better, she still waiting.

Please make sure your wife stays on top of anything related to her health.

It is not good to hear about your sisters problems. That kind of sucks. I would not suspect the cancer diagnosis has anything to do with the vaccine though, it probably just became more active when the immune system got stimulated and it got more noticeable. If the vaccine was the mRNA vaccine, I would say cancer risk could be elevated but I have seen no real evidence of the Johnson doing that yet. But then again, you can't say the vaccine did not elevate risk if it is not being researched directly for that association, no evidence of unsafe does not mean it is safe.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Yes I agree, hopefully she will get her surgery day to remove her reproductive parts and she will have a full recovery with not more cancer.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

…..

Probably not.

These symptoms aren’t new. Tachycardia seems to have been associated with Covid infection a year ago, before any significant fraction of the population was vaccinated and long before the new variant had appeared:

www.hopkinsmedicine.org...

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   

As I said with serious infection, I think there are likely genetic factors for who has the most risk for serious injury from the vaccine. And diet and environmental factors are likely, too.
edit on 3 12 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

As I said with serious infection, I think there are likely genetic factors for who has the most risk for serious injury from the vaccine. And diet and environmental factors are likely, too.

You seem to like to make your own claims without any evidence whatsoever for your arguments. You have admitted to being vaccinated while claiming you are not listening to the claims from Fauci and other drama queens on TV and by the China Biden criminal administration. But you also claim that you are not taking any boosters despite the drama queens like Fauci claiming people must have boosters every so often and that the "vaccines are not effective anymore hence people need more and more boosters."

While at the same time you seem to be very against using really benign treatments such as supplemental vitamin D3, Zinc, etc. At least that's your argument on my other thread when every single research paper states what dose of vitamin D3 seems to be doing the most good and is helping people avoid death, and severe symptoms from COVID-19.

I am seriously perplexed.

edit on 3-12-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   

You have admitted to being vaccinated while claiming you are not listening to the claims from Fauci and other drama queens on TV and by the China Biden criminal administration. But you also claim that you are not taking any boosters despite the drama queens like Fauci claiming people must have boosters every so often and that the "vaccines are not effective anymore hence people need more and more boosters."

You just seem to want to have an argument about politics. I said I made my decision for myself. I also said maybe I will get the booster and maybe I will not. I also said you make your own decision. Is it simple enough yet? The way you are infringing on my freedom of choice, which I feel we all should have, makes me think you are some kind of fascist.

While at the same time you seem to be very against using really benign treatments such as supplemental vitamin D3, Zinc, etc. At least that's your argument on my other thread when every single research paper states what dose of vitamin D3 seems to be doing most good and is helping people avoid death, and severe symptoms from COVID-19.

I am watching the research and will change my opinion from theoretical to proven as soon as they do. You can eat all of the D3, zinc, etc. that you want to. I don't care if you huff Raid because you think it will protect from covid. Why do you care so much that I chose vaccination?

edit on 4 12 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   

And I guess that you've missed the several times I've said that I only got the vaccine for freedom of international movement.
edit on 4 12 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Well, the wife got the Delta and wound up with her veins in her legs getting inflamed, so it also happens with the virus.

Sounds a GD bioweapon that uses a bio weapon for a GD vaccine.
And anyone who puts that past the powers that be that Dr. David
Martin IDed? Supports murder.

edit on 4-12-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Sounds a GD bioweapon that uses a bio weapon for a GD vaccine.
And anyone who puts that past the powers that be that Dr. David
Martin IDed? Supports murder.

I believe that in the distant future, the consensus among experts and everyday folks alike may well be that it was released on purpose.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Just looked him up... He is one of the leading cardiologists and cardio researchers in the world.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice
Just looked him up... He is one of the leading cardiologists and cardio researchers in the world.

Shame he hasn't worked out the difference between '+' and '=' though and makes several basic maths errors a five year old would be embarrased by (i.e the bolded bit in the OP ).

He fails to display a single result correctly and failed to spend 30 seconds proof reading such a tiny abstact. When he consistenly gets + and = mixed up and thinks 82 = -75 and 35 = -20 the chances of him being able to conduct a valid study, do equations and report findings accurately is non-existant.

There's a good reason his 'studies' only appear in the pullout supplement of 10,000 odd talk abstracts and not actual medical journals.

These talks of his never make it to study or publication in peer reviewed journal due to how poor quality they are.
Grundy abstract talk and failed study history 100% failure rate

top topics

<<   2 >>

join