It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waukesha HS Threat

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
www.wisn.com...

According to the Waukesha School District, Principal Ryan Patt received an email about a specific threat to students during lunch at 9:32 a.m.

The school was put initially in a "hold" designation, where students and staff remained in classrooms and were not allowed to leave.

This is the same area where that guy ran into the parade.
Waukesha got a "credible" threat and has been evacuated.
Not sure what is going on with schools but these kids have been through way way too much lately.
I really hope this is a prank, but it's not funny.

Today the entire area which encompasses many many schools, all wore jerseys in rememberance to a little boy that died at the parade.
This is just too much trauma...

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

The problem is how do you define a credible threat? You have to take every threat serious but at the same time, you can't completely disrupt school / business over every single thing either. Damned if you, damned if you don't.

My understanding though is that it was clear this kid was a nut case and on people's radar. There seems to be an issue where we can't legally deal with kids who clearly have some sort of mental / behavioral issues until they do something horrific.

Schools need to do better monitoring attitudes among the kids somehow as it seems the kids always know when one of them is "off" so to speak.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Bet you its a BLM person.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Permit the licensed teachers to carry weapons on school property, and require any unlicensed staff to complete a weapons training class so they can be appropriately armed. It's the only practical remedy for school violence.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Oh I would take that bet! I bet it's a kid who heard over 60 schools were closed in Michigan after threats following the shooting the other day. So far in Michigan it's only been kids proven to have made the threat.

I feel so bad for students these days. We never had the anxiety that someone would try to kill us during class.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I'm on phone so can't link.

Parents of Oxford school shooter being sought by FBI and area law Enforcement.

Totally crazy.
edit on 3-12-2021 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

I feel so bad for students these days. We never had the anxiety that someone would try to kill us during class.

Same here, but the reason we never had to worry about that is because we grew up in a time where social media was nonexistent. Today it drives the kids and controls their lives, but the owners and stockholders make tons of money off of it so it's important that it doesn't go down.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat

Totally crazy.

sounds like they are on the run...

Wonder if there is something suspicious about the father purchasing the handgun a few days prior...

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Totally crazy.

They were supposed to be tracked, but law enforcement dropped the ball.

Probably were too preoccupied studying the manuals, to make sure they didn't offend anyone.
edit on 12/3/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Totally crazy.

amp.detroitnews.com...

abcnews.go.com...

edit on 3-12-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Bet you its a BLM person.

So, you're saying that it's probably not a conservative, MAGA supporting republican?

Gee, why would you think that?

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Metal. Detectors.

Hate to say it, but clearly they're necessary.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Permit the licensed teachers to carry weapons on school property, and require any unlicensed staff to complete a weapons training class so they can be appropriately armed. It's the only practical remedy for school violence.

I don't know. Teachers these days are just as nuts as the shooters.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: frogs453

Same here, but the reason we never had to worry about that is because we grew up in a time where social media was nonexistent. Today it drives the kids and controls their lives, but the owners and stockholders make tons of money off of it so it's important that it doesn't go down.

We also didn't have gun free school zones, had on campus uniformed police, and authorities were allowed to send troubled kids to a separate facility long before they reached the point of murdering people.

Thank you democrats!

Your plan appears to be working.

edit on 3-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: VierEyes

I don't know. Teachers these days are just as nuts as the shooters.

You really don’t know how true that is.
A huge chunk of my friend group are teachers, professors, people that work in school. I don’t work in education.

I am not kidding when I say most of them severely dislike kids and their jobs. I’m talking pure hate. Like loathing going to their job and dealing with kids, every…single…day.
I think some of them got into the job with rose colored glasses and are too stuck to do anything else.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Totally crazy.

Wonder if there is something suspicious about the father purchasing the handgun a few days prior...

No they were not running. their lawyer suggested they leave town for protection,but not to run.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Totally crazy.

No they were not running. their lawyer suggested they leave town for protection,but not to run.

I'm calling BS, as it appears they never intended to do so.

Otherwise, the US Marshals wouldn't have their mugs on Wanted posters on their feed on twitter right now. Clickity-click-click.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Totally crazy.

Otherwise, the US Marshals wouldn't have their mugs on Wanted posters on their feed on twitter right now. Clickity-click-click.

the US marshalls are corrupt as the FBI and they want to make this a federal case to use against gun ownership.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Totally crazy.

the US marshalls are corrupt as the FBI and they want to make this a federal case to use against gun ownership.

You can brush this off however you want, but they bolted, and not for their "protection". ACTUAL innocent people don't go on the lam, with no way to be contacted by said stooge lawyer peddling that BS line.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Totally crazy.

You can brush this off however you want, but they bolted, and not for their "protection". ACTUAL innocent people don't go on the lam, with no way to be contacted by said stooge lawyer peddling that BS line.

Do you also think JA is guilty of rape?

Marshall service does, or at least pretended to for a decade.

Marshalls also went along with the j6 insurrection BS, and REFUSED a PRESIDENTIAL ORDER to go protect the Whitehouse as it was about to fall after 5 days of bombardment from Lafayette park democrats.

Means NOTHING.

Democrats have successfully corrupted EVERY federal department and agency.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join