It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany bans unvaccinated from many aspects of public life

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The German government has imposed restrictions on unvaccinated citizens.

"Only those who have been vaccinated or recently recovered from Covid will be allowed in restaurants, cinemas, leisure facilities and many shops."

Speaking as someone who is double vaxxed, this is disgusting.

The government has no right to restrict your freedoms based on your choice NOT to have a medical procedure.

Regardless of your position on the vaccine, and regardless of your position on covid, this should send you over the line.

www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 12/2/21 by AverageWang because: No reason

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AverageWang

Now that we know that is not about the virus but the agenda behind the jabs, people just need to fight back, time to rise up and fight those that supposedly are in power because the populations of their countries put them in power.

I said fight back, is all lie about the jabs, is all about the biggest experiment in humanity in history.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Coming to a country near you soon.

At this point there's no more to say, it's time to act.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

I agree. Its not about whether or not the vaccine is safe anymore. Its about an overreach of those in power. They have overstepped the boundaries into tyranny.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Imagine getting your freedoms back on a Green Pass/Document over a variant that has mild symptoms. They want to force these covid vaccines onto everyone. Based on what science?

+19 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

C'mon Mann...It's not like Germany never banned a select group of people from many aspects of public life in the past.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Are they marking the evil folks with gold stars?

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

C'mon Mann...It's not like Germany never banned a select group of people from many aspects of public life in the past.

It does have echos of the past in there doesn't it? And the worst thing is people believe this # just as much as they did 80 years ago. This is a can of worms that you can't gloss over.
edit on 12/2/21 by AverageWang because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

This only continues if people keep complying.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Imagine when they start gassing people to death in the name of public health.

I wonder if people will wake up then.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I don't even know what Achtung means but Achtung, Baby...

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

This only continues if people keep complying.

And that’s the scary part, people are, a lot of people.

Occasionally the BBC allow comments on COVID articles, the vitriol that gets spurted out is horrid. From both sides admittedly (why are there sides in this?!). But there are lots and lots of comments from people talking down and blaming people for not getting vaccinated, throwing out names like anti vaxers, flat earth nuts etc. I don’t get it, I guess it’s just how people act when scared I guess.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The Germans need to fight this with real force. Peaceful protest has been ignored. It's a mandatory jab now, what will be mandatory tomorrow?..

If the Germans don't act, other world governments will seize upon the chance to install the same.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

The parallels are certainly there.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: doorhandle

That is the side effects of media manipulated news, brain washing at its finest, most dictators in the word have used those tactics to get public approval meanwhile the dictators were killing their people one by one.

History does repeat itself

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Hitler, Himmler and Goebels would be proud. Those who don't learn from their history are doomed to repeat it, this is a scathing indictment on the dumbing down of humanity.

Now, back to the Kardashians and Westfield shopping mall X-mas sales....

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: doorhandle

That is the side effects of media manipulated news, brain washing at its finest, most dictators in the word have used those tactics to get public approval meanwhile the dictators were killing their people one by one.

History does repeat itself

Have your heard of Derren Brown? Was just thinking earlier today that I haven’t seen him much on TV this last year or 2. The things he could get people to do purely by suggestion was incredible. Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s been consulted on some of this.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Oh man, if you fly to Germany and lose your papers, you may never come out!

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Have the political leaders over there in Germany admitted that they have exempted themselves from the vaccines, like the leaders here in the USA have?

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

I don't even know what Achtung means but Achtung, Baby...

'Look out, danger, attention'

"These IG Farben criminals, not the lunatic Nazi fanatics, are the main war criminals. If the guilt of these criminals is not brought to light and if they are not punished, they will represent a much greater threat to the future peace of the world than Hitler if he were still alive.”

General Telford Taylor.

link

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join