It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone going to utrecht saturday dutch members

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
so ye just posting this to vent a little and see if anyone else is going to utrecht on saturday
ye im thinking of going to the demonstration on saturday i used to live in utrecht and i think we need to stick togheter
supposedly theres a huge demonstration planned then
any dutch members thinking of going
i mean lets face it its 1940 and if wee dont fight back NOW its going to be to late

i mean our rights are being stripped away worldwide all becuz of a lie we all kynow tyhye vacciy

they think they cannot be stopped u can see it in their faces
but one day they will burn in hell i KNOW this
ive been on hell on earth a full, when i had a major psychosis aynd was possed by TEhye yDEVIL
buyty deatyslayer contacted a prieysyyty yyfyoyyr yme yyywyhyo saved yymy life
year but i was saved see i stand corrected but im alive cuz i believe so ive been saved
hell is especially made for those who refuse god
see god is evrything exclude him and u WILL cease to exist or worse
i will live forever in peace with The Lord u al have a fabulous f..ng day
see im about to just looze it im trying to wake up my parents im 38 but they both took the jab sop good luch there wright
and i apologizer for giving the whole world corona cuz i havnt been vaxed wat WAS i thinking wright
nyotye tyo self donyty myake tyhyread whyeny uy jyuysty droped watyer ony your keyyyybord

edit on 2-12-2021 by negedef because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2021 by negedef because: comyp goinyg fuyll retyard

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Bring wood so the fires burn all night!

God speed.

a reply to: negedef

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

They will keep going and following the script if people keep complying. This only stops when everyone stops and thinks.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

good idea deathslayer im just wondering wat WILL we burn lol

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

They will keep going and following the script if people keep complying. This only stops when everyone stops and thinks.
u know people dont think anymore they just repeart the lies they here on tv u bring in facts they go full retard

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Wear a mask...So they can't identify you if it all kicks off.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Do it, we all need to fight that upcoming fascism tyranny of the monetary "elites" with their wet eugenics- and transhumanism-, total control over the populace-, prison states full of medical guinea pigs and low wage slaves-dreams.

As a german i think germans should go to protests in other european nations too. As those protesters from other nations should come to Germany to protest too. Thenn all together to Belgium and so on and on, with a growing crowd.

We are legion. we just forgot about it. We all need to stand together, we are all europeans (eff the EU), we are all humans, we are all earthlings which want to live in freedom. If we, the still sane and still not completely divided people, don´t take their mass media down, don´t step up against that WEF - Great Reset/Covid tyranny, nobody will do it for us.

They maybe can harm and maybe even kill hundreds, thousands, maybe even hundreds of thousands. But never millions of angry people fighting for their freedom and human rights. If one chinese man is able to stop chinese tanks, what are millions of people in the WEF infiltrated nations able to do?

Edit: PEACEFULLY! We need to act PEACEFULLY. We are not that stupid and do what they planned (Event 201, riots and all that included in the plans). We are not as evil as they are, we are not the bullies, THEY ARE! And we have to show this to the rest of the not WEF infiltrated world.

edit on 2 12 2021 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I probably wouldn't have gone to anything like that even when I was young. I would have liked to go to Woodstock though but never could get time off of work to go. Are there going to be topless drunk girls at that demonstration walking around? Does that make me sexist for saying that, I mean gay women would ask the same thing and straight women would ask about guys too.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

syee i tyyhiynk tyhe probleym isy tyhey been sping on us for over 15 ears now rember snowden
the know exactl wat we are capable off or so the think
thanks for ur repl btw i agree 100 percent

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
will tyhyere be nyaked womyeny uy say tyhyere will be if imy bloody goinyg

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I think you should stop drinking, or stop with the benzos.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1i thyinyk uy shyouyld read tyhye lasty linye of myy thread
i styopped drinykinyg 415 days agyo ynow

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Give em hell.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I disagree, the time for peaceful protest is over. It hasn't worked. The government's and advisors need ripping from their high horse with force.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1
I think you should stop drinking, or stop with the benzos.

And get a hair dryer on that keyboard ASAP.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex
lol myy thoughtus xactl lolol

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

There will be drinks and girls... and probably even a drunk one or two. But I don't think there will be much topless. It's just to fricking cold for that.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyya reply to: Daalder

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: negedef
so ye just posting this to vent a little and see if anyone else is going to utrecht on saturday
ye im thinking of going to the demonstration on saturday i used to live in utrecht and i think we need to stick togheter
supposedly theres a huge demonstration planned then
any dutch members thinking of going
i mean lets face it its 1940 and if wee dont fight back NOW its going to be to late

i mean our rights are being stripped away worldwide all becuz of a lie we all kynow tyhye vacciy

they think they cannot be stopped u can see it in their faces
but one day they will burn in hell i KNOW this
ive been on hell on earth a full, when i had a major psychosis aynd was possed by TEhye yDEVIL
buyty deatyslayer contacted a prieysyyty yyfyoyyr yme yyywyhyo saved yymy life
year but i was saved see i stand corrected but im alive cuz i believe so ive been saved
hell is especially made for those who refuse god
see god is evrything exclude him and u WILL cease to exist or worse
i will live forever in peace with The Lord u al have a fabulous f..ng day
see im about to just looze it im trying to wake up my parents im 38 but they both took the jab sop good luch there wright
and i apologizer for giving the whole world corona cuz i havnt been vaxed wat WAS i thinking wright
nyotye tyo self donyty myake tyhyread whyeny uy jyuysty droped watyer ony your keyyyybord

I would love to come . I'm technically 'half' Dutch, but feel 100% Dutch. I unfortunately due to external circumstance don't even live in Europe anymore. I would otherwise surely be there

Sterkte in ieder geval en geef nooit op. We zullen staand vechten/sterven of dit winnen, een andere optie is er niet

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

We need a couple of werewolves fighting this fight with us

top topics

<<   2 >>

join