It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to face facts

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
BIDEN Admin is now saying Vaccine Passports may be needed to travel WITHIN the USA.

www.foxnews.com...

Due to nothingburger Omicron? Give me a break. What an idiot Administration!

No this isn't going to work for me. Come on this is getting ridiculous. I know a lot people will fall for this, I am not stupid and see this for what it is. It's a way to control us.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

The CDC admitted that there was no way of testing for the Delta variant so what has changed? how do you test for something that has not been isolated by a person with the infection.

just test a coconut or something. makes no difference, it will come up positive if the quack or facility wants the cash.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

originally posted by: Nothin
a reply to: thebtheb

Remember the meme going around :

The Protected™ need to be protected from the unprotected, by forcing the unprotected to take the protection that isn't protecting the Protected™.

Am stunned by the amount of people that don't understand that !
Politicians™ and other similar folks of lesser intelligence : sure. Can see it.
But doctors, lawyers, artists, professors, and other smart folks ?

Are they putting something in the food, water, air, to pull us all down to an Idiocracy™ ?

Here's one I made earlier..

got me in trouble on farcehole, too.. lol

That's a kickin' meme !!

Sorry you got sent to the Facetrick™ sin-bin though.

Funny that that has almost become a badge of honour, during these times of ubiquitous deception, eh ?

Wouldn't want people to think on their own now, would we ?
It's not good for business !!

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

It's not about Covid.

Hospitals aren't swamped.
People are not dying in the streets.

Covid is just a novel respiratory virus that people didn't have immunity to.

This is about obedience, control and the growing of governments.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

And do not forget the more nefarious reason, using humans for experimentations without regards of safety or lost of human life, until this day we do not know exactly what is added to the jabs and how this experiment will impact the human race.

Keep the babies and children away from the nazis, they are our hope for the future without DNA alterations for life.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: markovian

Yeah, until a couple million people do it. Organized.

There wouldn’t be punishments save for the punishers.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: generik

A lot of things are not logical, I am not an expert in medicine or viruses, but if the same virus rules the entire planet, if we are all human, I guess the protocols should be the same. But not every government adopts protocols as it wants, it seems to me that they listen less and less to doctors and people who are experts.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I think with Omicron the vax Nazis have a problem. It's very infectious and it defeats the current vaxes to the original strain. However, it's mild. It's also obvious a lot of people have been infected by it and were unaware of that. I would say this is a heaven sent solution to the Covid crisis.

I say in a year Covid is going to disappear because Omicron going to infect everyone and everyone is going to have herd immunity once it blows over. It's all over but the shouting now.
edit on 3-12-2021 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Funny how none of the usual vax defenders have chimed in here. I guess they're not ready to face facts yet.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: doorhandle

Hey doorhandle, we had lockdown for non-vax here where I am in Germany for over 2 weeks now. I have an active and healthy lifestyle and ironic that I can't use gym for keeping fit anymore. So life revolves around essentials buying healthy foods, training outdoors often in wet & cold while I go about my business WFH. I see the vax sitting in crowded restaurants everyday probably spreading it between each other. One my vax friends had caught it this way and feelnig not so good. it's funny how this government penalise indivduals living a peaceful healthy life and forcing them to get vaccinated. The vax don't need to get tested when riding public transport but hey unvax have to get test, where is the logic in that?
I won't acceot the current forced vax and considering to group together with others to challenge this in a peaceful, non forceful way however conveniently the government have just banned >2 unvax mixing together today darkness is everywhere , I truly beleieve the light will come out soon we just got to be strong calm and resistent I will not give into this and allow an untested experimental biological agent be mandated forcefully, it is truly the most disturbing thing that i ever seen in society, we have to stand up to this. every citizen should have right to make this choice, and be respected for it not treated almost like a villain

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
I think with Omicron the vax Nazis have a problem. It's very infectious and it defeats the current vaxes to the original strain. However, it's mild. It's also obvious a lot of people have been infected by it and were unaware of that. I would say this is a heaven sent solution to the Covid crisis.

I say in a year Covid is going to disappear because Omicron going to infect everyone and everyone is going to have herd immunity once it blows over. It's all over but the shouting now.

But you see, while your reasoning would appear to make SENSE (and I'm not being sarcastic), it's the same reasoning everyone's been using for two years: that it will logically blow over. But it hasn't. So I'm done with hoping that there's some logical thing about this.

They are not ALLOWING herd immunity to happen. It can't with constant vaccination.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: whitetiger6
a reply to: doorhandle

Hey doorhandle, we had lockdown for non-vax here where I am in Germany for over 2 weeks now. I have an active and healthy lifestyle and ironic that I can't use gym for keeping fit anymore. So life revolves around essentials buying healthy foods, training outdoors often in wet & cold while I go about my business WFH. I see the vax sitting in crowded restaurants everyday probably spreading it between each other. One my vax friends had caught it this way and feelnig not so good. it's funny how this government penalise indivduals living a peaceful healthy life and forcing them to get vaccinated. The vax don't need to get tested when riding public transport but hey unvax have to get test, where is the logic in that?
I won't acceot the current forced vax and considering to group together with others to challenge this in a peaceful, non forceful way however conveniently the government have just banned >2 unvax mixing together today darkness is everywhere , I truly beleieve the light will come out soon we just got to be strong calm and resistent I will not give into this and allow an untested experimental biological agent be mandated forcefully, it is truly the most disturbing thing that i ever seen in society, we have to stand up to this. every citizen should have right to make this choice, and be respected for it not treated almost like a villain

I really agree with everything you said. I DO agree that this will be overcome, even though it may look bleak right now.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: starlahazelnut

BIDEN Admin is now saying Vaccine Passports may be needed to travel WITHIN the USA.

www.foxnews.com...

No this isn't going to work for me. Come on this is getting ridiculous. I know a lot people will fall for this, I am not stupid and see this for what it is. It's a way to control us.

To travel within Canada Vaccine Passports may be needed, JT and the Canadian Liberal party had also pushed for this. Its creepy how both Liberal parties in both countries are pulling the same agendas and same polices at the same time?

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

www.foxnews.com...

To travel within Canada Vaccine Passports may be needed, JT and the Canadian Liberal party had also pushed for this. Its creepy how both Liberal parties in both countries are pulling the same agendas and same polices at the same time?

Not may be needed, already are. I can't take a train or a plane in Canada.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

www.foxnews.com...

Maybe they are afraid residents will abandon ship when they find out what is on the menu.

So maybe it is to keep them in, more than to keep them out.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   

The Legality of Vaccine Mandates by the Current U.S. Government for the Purpose of Fighting a " Phantom " Pandemic is Finally being Challenged in Federal Courts ..............

tv.infowars.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Omnicron, it's pronunced Omnicron.

Just ask Brandon.

edit on 4-12-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
Funny how none of the usual vax defenders have chimed in here. I guess they're not ready to face facts yet.

All the ones who were proud to claim they got vaxxed, seem to have gone.

Or at least the most vocal of them.

Maybe they got to take their holidays, afterall...

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Crypto is crashing right now. Some expert who calls himself "planb" predicted bitcoin would go up to 100k by end of december. Everyone is losing their money and some guy said "Why did we ever listened to planb? he's an antivaxxer." And somehow this comment has like 300 likes. So even in crypto land, where every degenerate is losing their entire net worth, life savings, and getting liquidated, they somehow manage to blame antivaxxers.
edit on 4-12-2021 by donscorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

South Africa just announced, no vaccine, no grocery store

Would love to see where he got that one from. All I could see is that South Africa is offering grocery vouchers as a means to entice more people age 50+ to get Covid-19 vaccine

South Africa offers COVID-19 vaccine food vouchers to people over 50 years old

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join