It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti vax terrorism?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

The whole story should be long. And so it is yes.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: Raggedyman
So when does the antivax terrorism start
Is it a gimmie, will we see anti Vaxers start violence, will the media storm up new hate
Will people who don’t want a vaccine actually start trouble and violent opposition
Will we see a time shortly where anyone not vaxed placed on a list of extremists
Never imagined this but can’t help but see it unfolding

Seems to be very dark and getting darker at the moment, can’t see and end from here, just the end

People are already dying.

Dying from adverse effects from the jab. I have 23 in my circle dead from the jab, heard about the last one yesterday evening, friend of a close friend 27 hours after the second jab. She got the jab at 1pm and the next day was dead by 4pm. It's like a bad movie.

Cheers - Dave

I'll call BS on that.

According to Canadian government figures, there have only been 6,286 serious adverse events after vaccination out of 59,635,768 doses administered in Canada (0.011% of doses administered). An even smaller number would have died but that is not mentioned in any site I have seen.

Reported side effects following COVID-19 vaccination in Canada - Health Infobase Canada

To have had 23 dead implies that your "circle" consists of more than 382,224 people.

Also, the virus is rationally more deadly than a vaccine which contains only a small part of the whole virus, and the people who would die (from both) are alleged to be only those with other contributing factors (the aged, the morbidly obese, and the very sick).

As an alternate example, In New Zealand, with 7,579,500 doses of the Pfizer vaccine (the only one currently approved here) administered, there has only been one death attributable to the vaccine (a dose-mortality ratio of 0.000071319 %). Based upon that I would suspect that about 43 people at most would have died from the vaccines in Canada, and you claim to know more than half of them?

It is a bad movie.

You can call whatever the f$@k you want. It means nothing to dead people and it means even less to me. I've lost good people and to be honest, with an attitude like yours, I hope you took the jab. Hell, I hope you take all three.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: research100
Star from me! For feisty sakes!🙋

We all will have to come to grips with it sooner or later...

Nobody will convince me the opposite of what I saw with my own eyes is true.

have at it

In the case of viruses, metagenomic sequencing of the ‘virome’ has identified eukaryotic viruses, including acute infections, chronic replicating infections and chronic latent infections. Furthermore, in a complex multicellular eukaryotic host the virome also includes bacteriophages infecting the microbiota, and virus‐derived genetic elements incorporated into eukaryotic chromosomes, e.g. retrovirus‐encoded elements, which are thought to make up 8% of the genome.7 It is difficult to know how stably associated the overall virome is with the host, particularly as viruses relying solely on a lytic life cycle, such as influenza virus, respiratory syncytial virus or dengue virus, cause cell death but tend to produce short‐lived acute infections. However, non‐cytopathic viruses, which do not cause such profound cell death, can infect and persist for the lifespan of the host

"Every time a bell rings, an angel gets it's wings"
🙏❤

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2
a reply to: chr0naut

Do me a favor and give me a critique if you would. If you have an open mind you will watch and let us know.

For those who can't view you'll have to wait. I'm putting Chr0
to the test. If he chooses not I'll take care of you.

Only watched half of the video (2 hours!!?) but it seems that they keep making tenuous suppositions, and then they proceed as if they are suddenly facts.

Also, the language they use is exaggerated and clearly emotional appeal.

For instance, they keep saying that this is the most dangerous lie in the world, yet here we are, 2 years down the track. No government in the world has been removed in economic reset and despite some hardships everything is much the same as in 2019.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Hmp of course it is.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Is it a gimmie, will we see anti Vaxers start violence, will the media storm up new hate
Will people who don’t want a vaccine actually start trouble and violent opposition
Will we see a time shortly where anyone not vaxed placed on a list of extremists

Seems to be very dark and getting darker at the moment, can’t see and end from here, just the end

Somewhat thread related...

FEDERAL VACCINE DATABASE - JUST 2 STEPS AWAY FROM IMPLEMENTATION.

Eighty House Republicans voted with Democrats on Tuesday to pass the Immunization Infrastructure Modernization Act, which if passed by the Senate and signed into law, would fund a federal vaccination database.

According to the bill, also called H. R. 550, the government would provide $400 million in taxpayer dollars to fund “immunization system data modernization and expansion”.

A system otherwise defined as “a confidential, population-based, computerized database that records immunization doses administered by any health care provider to persons within the geographic area covered by that database.”

Rep. Mary Miller (R-IL), who was one of the 130 Republicans to vote “no,” told Breitbart News exclusively on Wednesday that the legislation would enable the federal government to “track” unvaccinated Americans who “will be targeted and forced to comply with Biden’s crazy ‘global vaccination’ vision.”
More: www.breitbart.com... n-database/

Perhaps this could be a good thing, if a really scary virus (like Ebola) comes to the USA?

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I would update my last post here, but ATS only allows 4 hours for editing. Number 24 died early this morning, the ex-husband of my wife's friend. He was 74, healthy, no underlying medical conditions and I realize he was older and anyone can say it was just old age, but he was quite healthy with no co-morbidities. He was still working on his cars, playing golf, going fishing, walked 5 kms a day even played squash sometimes.

He started going into heart failure due to myocarditis that came on suddenly, 6 days after the second dose. He went into arrhythmia followed by hypotension, his lungs filled with fluid and he drowned in his own liquids while chocking to death and vomiting at the same time, about 4am in the morning in Richmond Hill, Ontario. He did not have the magic covid or any variant of same. He wasn't a nice guy, he used to beat his ex-wife (my wife's friend), so no loss there, but I don't think he deserved to die this way, from a lie promoted by liars, parasites and opportunists.

So tell me again that it's bullsh!t....

You better get right with whatever you believe in, because this is coming for you as well. Maybe not tomorrow, maybe not for a month, maybe not even for a year or two, but your life will be cut short if you took these shots. And guess what, I wasn't paid millions to downplay the magic covid or tell the truth about the jab, like the liars and their ad campaigns promoting their medical fraud. I wasn't paid anything to try to save people from this fraud. I am just a guy who knows hundreds of people because of the business I was in, so I am going to probably see more death than most.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 12/2.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: meant post here rather than thread, wrong term

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Dying from adverse effects from the jab. I have 23 in my circle dead from the jab, heard about the last one yesterday evening, friend of a close friend 27 hours after the second jab. She got the jab at 1pm and the next day was dead by 4pm. It's like a bad movie.

Cheers - Dave

I'll call BS on that.

According to Canadian government figures, there have only been 6,286 serious adverse events after vaccination out of 59,635,768 doses administered in Canada (0.011% of doses administered). An even smaller number would have died but that is not mentioned in any site I have seen.

Reported side effects following COVID-19 vaccination in Canada - Health Infobase Canada

To have had 23 dead implies that your "circle" consists of more than 382,224 people.

Also, the virus is rationally more deadly than a vaccine which contains only a small part of the whole virus, and the people who would die (from both) are alleged to be only those with other contributing factors (the aged, the morbidly obese, and the very sick).

As an alternate example, In New Zealand, with 7,579,500 doses of the Pfizer vaccine (the only one currently approved here) administered, there has only been one death attributable to the vaccine (a dose-mortality ratio of 0.000071319 %). Based upon that I would suspect that about 43 people at most would have died from the vaccines in Canada, and you claim to know more than half of them?

It is a bad movie.

You can call whatever the f$@k you want. It means nothing to dead people and it means even less to me. I've lost good people and to be honest, with an attitude like yours, I hope you took the jab. Hell, I hope you take all three.

Cheers - Dave

My entire extended family are fully vaccinated (except for the kids under 12). Not a single adverse reaction.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Cheers - Dave

I'll call BS on that.

It is a bad movie.

Cheers - Dave

My entire extended family are fully vaccinated (except for the kids under 12). Not a single adverse reaction.

You're lucky I guess ;-) I know well over 800 people and they know at least 200 each, so that's lot's in the pool. Since I am retired and need something technical to do, as I don't build weapon systems any more, I have to keep my mind and hands busy, I fix computers, phones and amplifiers, build guitars, etc, a lot of the time for free. So I really haven't lost touch with the majority of people I know. My whole family as well have been jab'd, the adverse physical effects are showing up now, but the mental ones, behavioral changes from micro-strokes, showed up months ago. It really saddens me how many people have fallen into this trap. I'd say I'd miss all those girls I could have had sex with, but I am old and married, and certainly not into necrophilia lol.

The real roll out is just starting, it took about 9 months to get to 20 people, in the last month, 4. December probably 20 and January hundreds, the death curve will likely be exponential. By the time spring arrives, I expect it may look pretty vacant and dismal, so I will grab my Truck and RV and go further north. At least there won't be a lot of traffic on the roads, that's a silver lining ;-)

Cheers - Dave
edit on 12/2.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: ,

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join