It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti vax terrorism?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
So when does the antivax terrorism start
Is it a gimmie, will we see anti Vaxers start violence, will the media storm up new hate
Will people who don’t want a vaccine actually start trouble and violent opposition
Will we see a time shortly where anyone not vaxed placed on a list of extremists
Never imagined this but can’t help but see it unfolding

Seems to be very dark and getting darker at the moment, can’t see and end from here, just the end
edit on 30-11-2021 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Is it a gimmie, will we see anti Vaxers start violence, will the media storm up new hate
Will people who don’t want a vaccine actually start trouble and violent opposition
Will we see a time shortly where anyone not vaxed placed on a list of extremists

Seems to be very dark and getting darker at the moment, can’t see and end from here, just the end

People are already dying.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I imagine a false flag to be the most likely, at least in Australia.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I don't see that happening at all, and it would be bad if it did. In fact, it could be what they are counting on so they can clamp down hard. Be patient they will screw up and it will be obvious. Australia is going to be interesting....

edit on 30-11-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
There's already been anti covid terrorism even before the vaccines rolled out.

www.cnn.com...

Fully expect the perpetrator of the next equivalent headline to be blue collar, conservative leaning, possibly with a military or NRA background.

Easier to paint the appropriate picture with a background like that.

News will run with it for days, Colbert and SNL will help get their message out and the divide will deepen.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   

The left wing media, King Joe and his evil minions, and their libtard disciples are already accusing "anti-vaxxers" of killing people.

Fauci says Tucker Carlson is killing people!

Rachel Maddow is upset!

Joe declares anti-vaccine proponents "killers"!

Seattle is running out of patience with anti-vaxxers!

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Yeah, there's a problem with that line of thinking.
Maybe insisting someone to submit to a useless experimental jab is the one initiating the confrontation? Refusing ivm treatment is act of war on the people?

Wtf wants to dwell with automatons?
🙏❤

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I don't have any answers. But I do have sadness.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

The left wing media, King Joe and his evil minions, and their libtard disciples are already accusing "anti-vaxxers" of killing people.

Fauci says Tucker Carlson is killing people!

Rachel Maddow is upset!

Joe declares anti-vaccine proponents "killers"!

Seattle is running out of patience with anti-vaxxers!

The UK media has already been running the smear machine on overtime for the protests we've had recently.

Many of those protesting have been vaccinated and assumed that they could get back to normality as a result.

Still called anti-vaxxers.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   
My biggest problem with these questions is calling everyone “anti vax” because they don’t want to take THIS vaccine

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Its the MO. Change the language, change the culture.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
My answer to this in a post on Nov, 28!
Big psyop coming to hurt conspiracies & forums

"My Predictions is that the covid has been hurt by conspiracies & forums, us!
Covid has not given them the power, fear & control they ware after.
So They! have to discredit conspiracie forums and the people on them. "
and more ! they will be out to get US !

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
My answer to this in a post on Nov, 28!
Big psyop coming to hurt conspiracies & forums

"My Predictions is that the covid has been hurt by conspiracies & forums, us!
Covid has not given them the power, fear & control they ware after.
So They! have to discredit conspiracie forums and the people on them. "
and more ! they will be out to get US !

If TPTB is wasting their time, money, effort, and resources on conspiracy message boards they already lost...

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
According to the Feds white supremacy groups are the number one threat inside the US today. I have not taken a poll, I will as soon as I find them, but I bet the violent anti-vaxers are the same elusive white supremacy people. I'll find them eventually and let you know.
edit on 30-11-2021 by REDMORGAN because: mossad bastards

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Might just be me... but im noticing a shift in general attitude towards all of this and im surrounded by vaccinated folks, majority were coerced by the workplace.

I reckon the UK will pop soon as theres a lot of confused people slowly turning to anger now.

Im in Scotland and it's a bit slower here normally with change, people around here just want left alone, they work hard those folk that can work and party hard too in the cities etc especially.
Came across a lot of chatter lately from folks that got the jab that have refused booster going to solicitors now etc in preparation for the inevitable no booster no job crap down the line. See, they are going for their flu shots and being told if they don't take the booster they aren't getting the flu jab. Believe it or not most around where I live are saying shove the flu jab and the rest of it all right up your a*se as they were promised 2 jabs and that's you got whatever crap they wanted in you, then it was the app, now its starting to piss them off and they are taking different courses than the last time. Thats progress in my eyes.

Talk of protests going on etc now in general too and that's never happened before in this area. That's new, last year... everyone actually enjoyed the lockdowns, gave them a break from the stress of life... now, totally different

Listen and besides, see the minute you let Scottish people out into a pub, open the gates for them to let off the steam they put up with due to the stress of life here not to mention the first lockdown. Then jam it back shut after they get jabbed-up and jump through all your nonsense passport bollocks too, just to get a pint or some time out the house with a friend or alone with some warmth.

Only one things getting shut... and it isn't the people's mouth's

Governments lost the dressing room of everyone. They know it, we know it, they know we know and deep down we know that they know that we know too, but people just want to make sure first before they go.... absolutely mad

What comes next if they even try lockdowns or maybe it will last just a bit longer this whole charade happening...

It might take a long time (probably a long time), it might take a short time. Until then, im just paying attention to whats going on around me and noticing distinct changes

This is the sort of stuff flying around private messages, social media, emails and chatter amongs my general area and Scotland's not a big place. Russell Brands another one thats doing the rounds.

This ain't over by a long shot yet.

Just my opinion and perception

edit on 30-11-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

People are already dying.

People have always been dying.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

What, people that don't want the "vaccine" are going to go around kissing people? How exactly does "anti-vaxx" terrorism work?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: billxam
a reply to: myselfaswell

What, people that don't want the "vaccine" are going to go around kissing people? How exactly does "anti-vaxx" terrorism work?

Gotta admit... that is an interesting form of terrorism... I too would like to hear all about this as I was reading a thread the other week regarding some interesting phobia a member had involving sticky umm stuff... research... honest

Proof of "for research" purposes...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 30-11-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

edit on Tue Nov 30 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
useless jabs??? please post some actual numbers and a link ..thanks! here are some actual numbers government data from May shows that “breakthrough” infections in fully vaccinated people accounted for fewer than 1,200 of more than 107,000 COVID-19 hospitalizations. That’s about 1.1%.

And only about 150 of the more than 18,000 COVID-19 deaths in May were in fully vaccinated people. That translates to about 0.8%, or five deaths per day on average.

apnews.com...

so 1% per cent of the vaxxed in the hsopital and dying and 99% are unvaxxed is USELESS to YOU????????

originally posted by: loveguy

Yeah, there's a problem with that line of thinking.
Maybe insisting someone to submit to a useless experimental jab is the one initiating the confrontation? Refusing ivm treatment is act of war on the people?

Wtf wants to dwell with automatons?
🙏❤

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join