It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They must really think we're complete idiots, omicron symptoms..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
And your one step closer to herd immunity.

Welcome to the herd

a reply to: Rolicia

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

its called brainwashing and is done by that little box in ur livingroom

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Not that anyone is probably interested but here is a study of Cardiac arrhythmias in patients with COVID-19, published in July 2020, before any jabs.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Not that anyone is probably interested but here is a study of Cardiac arrhythmias in patients with COVID-19, published in July 2020, before any jabs.

I appreciate you adding a rounded perspective here - thanks for the post.

That said, doesn’t make me less concerned about the booster.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks
You should be concerned. The vaccines are not without their risk.

The reason I posted that is because people are acting like this is the first mention of tachycardia ever, in regards to covid. Like they are trying to sneak something in because it is only caused by the jabs.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moohide

Omicron = Moronic
Omicron b = No Crimbo

They are treating it like Ebola (25% to 90% death rate in past outbreaks), its all about jabs, money and control.

Governments are hiding something, what though?

If it's not about the great reset (build back blah), not oil, not cashless society, not aliens, just what is it?

Could be massive amounts of unsustainable debt and social liabilities, aka old people.

But that's not hidden, it's just ignored.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

edit on Tue Nov 30 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: negedef

its called brainwashing and is done by that little box in ur livingroom

In her case brainwashing isn’t it.. we don’t watch tv.
Fear and social pressure are more likely the culprits for taking it.
Now i think it’s cognitive dissonance to not having to accept that she has been duped.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Of course there are interested, I know I am..
I don’t WANT all of this to be true, you know..

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: carewemust

I truly am trying to get covid, any covid, darn been everywhere I do not wear mask been around all kind of people from all over, traveled to PR and back and still no even a cold in two years.

Just this mild feel like coming down with something but nothing happens.

I really need to get an antibody test and see what is going on.

I’m not actively trying to get it, but ain’t trying to avoid it either.
During the height of the plandemic i worked as a delivery driver in the capital of the province here, Pontevedra, one of the most infected zones of Spain, or so they said. I was delivering bread and pastry to our factory’s shops, being around and amongst people all they long.
Now I changed job and i go all over Spain, never wearing my mask unless asked to, and i just don’t catch it.
More than 2 years exposed to this super duper infectious and deadly disease and I’m still without infection..
Maybe science should use my blood to make a vaccine

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rolicia
Of course there are interested, I know I am..
I don’t WANT all of this to be true, you know..

That was a bit of a snide remark on my part because of the vibe coming from some posts here and other threads.

The fact is that it is true. The spike protein plays additional key role in illness and that is what the jabs are producing.

It seems only logical that some people will have trouble with either the virus or the vax since they both produce these proteins.

My opinion is that the vaccines create a smaller amount and should therefore have a lesser impact, but even if that is true, for some that might still be too much.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   
they have always thought of us as idiots and always will.

humans behave differently in large groups and they can be manipulated more easily to all do the same thing.

it feeds off of how we are hardwired to learn. we see it, we want it, someone sees us, etc etc.

from throwing rocks, to dishing out likes, we do it because we saw someone else do it.

ever ask yourself what the universe is to a blind person?

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   

During summer the precautions against covid are relaxed and the threat level of getting it way lower than in winter. I was thinking...south africa...Is it not always summer overthere? How can this covid virus be so succesful in that warm place that it mutates into a new variant...which is resistent for the "common" covid vaccin. Its also very conviniant for this virus to enter europe at a time where tempratures are excellent for a virus to spread and do his thing.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   
A few months back I went to the hospital a couple weeks coincidentally after receiving the "vax" as my BP crashed almost to the point of non existent. Anyway at the hospital I mentioned I had a blood clot in my leg a year before and was told that was a symptom of covid. I said now they are saying that the "vax" can cause blood clots which was acknowledged. So ya. Havent had any symptoms since fortunately but that link is conspicuous. Although not a medical professional, I dont think its common for flu viruses to cause blood clots to begin with.
As a side note off topic, my guess is this is not about pop control but about life extension. As a guess they are trying to mandate gene therapy which is why they keep coming back for more booster recommendations. And the older the person you see on TV seems to be more militant about you standing in line for the experiment rather than opting out.
I dot know, just a shot in the dark.
Take my thought with a grain of salt. At one point during the lockdown, I was considering if the world govt is trying to clean up the planet before the return of the annunaki like you would before a Thanksgiving dinner.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAZ21
Does anyone remember when corona virus first came about on the world stage and some guy in the know, or knew some guy in the know, I think this user was Tdawgrex or something. He said the 5th wave was going to be the biggy. Guess what wave is about to hit the US..

Whether or not this will be due to the vaccines as the driver or this turns out to be a different viral beast, which is why the world's governments seem to be overreacting remains to be seen.

Just thought I'd pop in to mention this. As I remembered this user explicitly saying wave 5 turns nasty and I've been waiting for it ever since.

Good luck.

I believe his username was ‘Tennisdawg’. Wasn’t he some government contractor or something?

(post by MessiahBuddhaBooks removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

thank you for this thread.
i hadn't thought about this new "omicron" thing much. but you lay it out in a way that will give me something to consider.

i don't know the list of side effects from the vaccines. but i will be paying close attention to them and the new "omicron" thing now.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Live remarks from President Biden moments ago.

Summary: The US will beat Omicron without any chaos and confusion. Science (Fauci) will lead us to victory!

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I pushed off on the 1st jab set as I received the Pfizer dose on 15Sep21. That means I cannot take the Booster for several months out assuming they dont force it on me.

I don't want the booster.

I will watch and learn . To date the Omicron variant is a routine flu. Yet, look at how they are flaming it up.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join