It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Received our "Pretty please vaccinate your child" letter.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I received an email today from my son's elementary school titled "A Letter to the Families of 'school name' from Dr.Strang."

First of all, l-o-f*@king-l that Dr.Strang (Chief Medical Officer for Nova Scotia, Canada) is writing personalized letters to each school. Just some warm and fuzzy pandering as the first step to convincing families to give their 5-12 year olds the covid vaccine.

Here's the letter:

If you read through, you'll notice that there's no mention of the kids actually needing the vaccine to attend school. Personally, I don't want to give it to my own child, who developed Type 1 diabetes after he had a fever in the days after his MMR vaccine.

Not really an anti-vaxxer here, even after that. Type1 runs in my family, and I'm sure he would have eventually developed it had he suffered from any fever that triggered his immune response.

But!! Do I want to needlessly give my child who's all ready prone to auto-immune issues the Covid vaccine? No. Not at all. I say needlessly because even though 21% of Covid cases in Canada have been in kids under 19, there have been only 19 deaths, most complicated by issues with lung related diseases.

That's 375,900 cases, and 19 deaths. That's 0.005%. With probably tons more cases unreported.

I feel for the families of those 19 kids, but does that warrant a vaccine rollout en masse?

I don't believe this will become mandatory where I am, so it's not really an issue. I'm privileged to be able to say no and keep my kids home.

But it makes me so annoyed that they're even pushing for this. The risks , however low, outweigh the benefits, which are negligible.

I'm pretty anti-government intrusion in general, and it enrages me when they use language like this :

The sooner everyone books their appointments, the sooner everyone gets fully vaccinated, which also means they are protecting siblings and family members ages 4 and under, or others who cannot yet be vaccinated.

So 5-11 year olds need to get vaccinated to protect 4 year olds and under, who can't get vaccinated, and who also rarely die from a Covid-19 infection?

This isn't polio, and I'm not going to dutifully line up my children for a vaccine.

I feel idiotic even being mad about this, because no one is forcing me to vaccinate my kids, or even myself. My life hasn't changed at all because of vaccine mandates. I'm lucky in that way. But I guess this is my rant of the day.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Give them an inch....
edit on 11292021 by Butterfinger because: #LetsGoBrandon

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I get where you're coming from. We just got our 'please get your kid vaccinated' letter today too up here (newfoundland). No, I will not be vaccinated my child who is not at risk for severe illness or death with an experimental injections with inadequate testing and safety data from an organization that has a rap sheet as long as my leg. It's just not happening, i'm not risking him getting permanent heart damage over something that will not severely effect him. It doesn't make any logical sense.

But i'm also not going to stand in other parents way, it's not my place. If you want to believe the mainstream narrative and absolutely refuse to look at dissenting science and medical opinion, that's fine. You do you. Either way i'm going to feel horrible for the families that are about to go through something I would never willingly wish on anyone.

Here is a good link: ScienceDirect - Why are we vaccinating children against Covid-19

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Don’t even bother to get mad about it.
Tear the letter up and sh!tcan it.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I can't even do that. I just violently pressed the delete button in my email. 😂

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MaplePatriot

Same here, would never tell someone not to get any vaccine, but no thanks, and no thanks to the patronizing letters.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

That is desperation. dont give them an inch they..
edit on 29-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MaplePatriot

If those who want to vaccinate their own children and not spend the time to do research on any of these drug markers. It is their decision.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I don't know if it even is desperation. They don't seem desperate to get any kid vaccinated here. It's the "save the children!" tone of the letter that gets me, when the numbers are plainly available.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

So 5-11 year olds need to get vaccinated to protect 4 year olds and under, who can't get vaccinated, and who also rarely die from a Covid-19 infection?

They are already on it.

You didn't think they would let them get away, did you?

LATEST-Dr Fauci expects Babies & Toddlers to get COVID vaccines by Spring 2022

In a statement this week, Dr Anthony Fauci said he expects a COVID vaccine to be ready for the youngest age groups by Spring next year…

edit on 29-11-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Format fix.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I think it's time to have some plans ready for when the pretty please becomes a MUST.
It started out here (US) as "anyone who wants can get the vaccine" to "look. get vaccinated. get vaccinated. do it for your community, for your family members who can't yet, for your own safety" to "pandemic of the unvaccinated" to "you must be vaccinated to work around others" within about a 6 month span. Kids are next.
(Though I think they'll hold off on requiring boosters until they corral in as many unvaxxt as possible)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I'm in the hospital tonight (unrelated, day surgery that went wrong so I'm here overnight) and while I was waiting 115 minutes for the "nurse" to two-finger fill out digital paperwork before I could be released to my room, I was listening to a conversation happening behind the curtain one spot over.

A child died here this morning, after multiple organs began to operate incorrectly and three days of vomiting blood. This was the child of the patient next to me, discussing it with one of the nurses who also cared for that child before they were sent into critical care.
The child was, of course, a healthy typical kid until they got their "safe for kids" ronies jab early last week.
Since arriving here today I've been asked no less than ten times if I've had my jabs. The staff actually caring for patients have no reaction when I say no, but the cubicle staff who have no medical experience sneer and get an attitude.

Insanity, all around.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
We got our pretty please a while ago, and we just ignored it.

No vax here because my husband has a congenital heart defect and we don't know how heritable it might be.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
They can keep their poison.

My 20 year old ran out rolled her sleeve and bam.

Tired all the time. Report ridiculous heavy flows, low grade fever.

POISON XXX

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Everyone needs to ask themselves if children have virtually no chance of being hurt by covid then why do they want to risk them getting a shot.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Yet children youth 11/12 are higher of chance for heart inflammation. Looks like in the letter they are suggesting and recommending booster doses.

To Reduce the spread of the virus minimize the need for restrictive measures. Vaccination is one of these ways.

Yet from the reports even the vaccinated can still spread it.
edit on 29-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Give them an inch....

... and they think they're a ruler.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
Everyone needs to ask themselves if children have virtually no chance of being hurt by covid then why do they want to risk them getting a shot.

I don't have to "ask myself" that question. I can answer it.

Because it's not about the kids' (or anyone else's) well being. It never was!

Because they are sick, heartless, demented, perverted psychopaths.

Because it is at the very minimum about control and bring people under submission to their self-perceived power.

Because they want us all dead.

Hope that clears it up for ya!

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Another high-ranking idiot administrator or politician who is ignoring the fact that many children have already contracted and recovered from Covid-19.

He should advise parents to get a Covid anti-body test, before even considering a vaccine shot for their child/children.

Greed + Ignorance are a dangerous combination.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The wife and I are onboard with this, she is vaccinated, I am not because I am intolerant to similar vaccines. If our daughter was in school yet, there is no way in hell we would have her vaccinated with these mRNA vaccines. She is not a conspiracy theorist or an antivaxer, she is a knitter and Library volunteer. She got the Johnson vaccine and we both just got over covid, she got it worse than I did by a long shot. But since I can't take the vaccine, I found out long time ago how to keep this virus from turning covid, I have constantly been consuming anti-viral foods since I found out which natural chemistries inhibit it.

But our youngest daughter vaccinated their kids and said she always got vaccinated when she was young. She never asked me or my wife our opinion, neither of us would have given her this vaccine if we knew even half of the risk factors it has when she was young. My wife will not tell her her opinion unless she asks my wife....that is the way my wife is. She never asked my wife, she just told us she was going to get the kids vaccinated, I mentioned I do not think it was good to do it, and the daughter snipped at me saying just because you can't take it doesn't mean her kids can't. If my wife said that she would have never had her vaccinated with this one, my daughter would have thought more about it before getting them vaccinated.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join