It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shouldn't This Make You Feel You Are Being duped?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
According to someone on SM in Ireland.

In order to fully enjoy, privileges the return of "Normal" You are required to have at least six booster shots. According to a covid vaccine board in Ireland.

According to the Irish government Failure to Keep your vaccinations/boosters up to date on an ongoing basis will mean in your vaccine passport becoming void.

Traveling is a privilege granted to fully vaccinated. Supposedly anyone who would have more than six doses.
Failure to Keep your vaccinations up to date on an ongoing basis. Will Result in Your Vax Passport Becoming Void

According to the government of Ireland they are expecting their people to be vaccinated at least with six doses.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Imagine a Vaccine "Safe & Effective" as they claim which countries like in Ireland are now expecting that people would need at least six doses of a vaccine for a virus "Covid" supposedly to be fully vaccinated.

edit on 27-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Well I can certainly see why?

You ever get the feeling they are making it impossible to comply?

You have to really like needles to live around here.

edit on 27-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

It was never about some supposed virus.

It was always about forcing the populace to their knees in compliance.

It's like they installed a social-credit system, and nobody noticed...

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Six ineffective jabs are still ineffective. Maybe if they could get a vaccine that demonstrably prevented the propagation of the disease then they'd be more effective? Controversial idea, I know, but it apparently worked with TB and Smallpox.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Covid is a lie, is a hoax, the front for the real agenda, to get what ever is in the jabs in people's bodies that is what is all about, time for a world wide revolution.

While the elites exempt themselves the rest of the population is forced into servitude.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ComebackLogic
Six ineffective jabs are still ineffective. Maybe if they could get a vaccine that demonstrably prevented the propagation of the disease then they'd be more effective? Controversial idea, I know, but it apparently worked with TB and Smallpox.

There are no vaccines for flu never has been by my understanding.
The common flu never had a vaccine.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Quite the little junkie they are becoming.
Makes me laugh because I know junkies who shoot up heroin but they won't go anywhere near this mRNA toxic sludge.
Terrible state of affairs when Street heroin is considered safer that government mandated injections,says it all.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Very soon those that survive the jabs and whatever is in it, will either become mutants, zombies that will lose the will to fight for anything or crazies running naked in the streets eating each other.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Covid is a lie, is a hoax, the front for the real agenda, to get what ever is in the jabs in people's bodies that is what is all about, time for a world wide revolution.

While the elites exempt themselves the rest of the population is forced into servitude.

Perhaps the vaccine is a different kind of gene therapy, 6 injections of, ”meat tenderizer” to prepare the population for an alien feast. Think about it. Que Rod Sterling, with the spooky music.
edit on 27-11-2021 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

I tell you 6 injections of that crap will turn anybody's brain into mulch, gourmet food for the alliens.

I am starting to see more and more people with the same believes as me around, by now many are starting to question what is in the darn jabs.

And not all of them are the same and why some people react violently while others have not side effects at all right away.

The experiment is ongoing and have not stop yet.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

They jab you enough times till they hit a vein and there
goes your health if not your life. Your either dead or at
the mercy of corporate pharmaceuticals the rest of your life.
Either one or the other to remain in society. They truly don't
care which one.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Very soon those that survive the jabs and whatever is in it, will either become mutants, zombies that will lose the will to fight for anything or crazies running naked in the streets eating each other.

this evening in home depot, i ran into at least 5 middle aged men that seemed quite out of their minds (zombieish). Made me think its starting already.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

It's about the 'vaccine' passport and the stupid so called 'social credit score ' same as in the ccp.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: VinMan

I tell you, keep and eye on those around you, they may start to mutate soon enough

I am been sarcastic, but truly we still soo early on the side effects of the jabs I wonder what the future may hold for some, sadly that includes members of my family, I am the only one that has not taken the jab.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
According to someone on SM in Ireland.

In order to fully enjoy, privileges the return of "Normal" You are required to have at least six booster shots. According to a covid vaccine board in Ireland.

They are calling normal basic human rights "privileges" These a**holes are at a whole new level of evil
What the hell gives them the right to decide what non-prisoners rights are !? So infuriating this level of overreach.
Never mind all the lies that were told that nobody would need more than 2 shots ever!

You can count on at least the more shots they force the more people are going to be waking up to their true agenda.
And then they will go down a gallow fast

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

originally posted by: ComebackLogic

There are no vaccines for flu never has been by my understanding.
The common flu never had a vaccine.

Correct. Vaccines have historically shut down diseases like polio, mumps, chicken pox. One shot and you're done.

Calling the Covid-19 shot or the Flu shot a "vaccine", waters down what a REAL vaccine is. They give REAL vaccines a bad name.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Time to go fishing for my privileges.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
Quite the little junkie they are becoming.
Makes me laugh because I know junkies who shoot up heroin but they won't go anywhere near this mRNA toxic sludge.
Terrible state of affairs when Street heroin is considered safer that government mandated injections,says it all.

I would rather shoot up some heroin every morning for the rest of my life then even consider one single jab of the true death juice.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: VinMan

this evening in home depot, i ran into at least 5 middle aged men that seemed quite out of their minds (zombieish). Made me think its starting already.

Have you seen the pieces of building materials lately ?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join