It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Cardiology whistleblower found results to a report show a increase of issues following Vax.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
There is a Cardiology whistleblower who had found similar results to a report showing an increase in risk of related issues and other following the mRNA COVID vaccination.

They wont publish their findings because they are concerned about losing research money from Big Pharma.
'They aren't going to publish their findings, they are concerned about losing research money'
edit on 25-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
There is a Cardiology whistleblower who had found similar results to a report showing an increase in risk of related issues and other following the mRNA COVID vaccination.

They wont publish their findings because they are concerned about losing research money from Big Pharma.
'They aren't going to publish their findings, they are concerned about losing research money'

Gosh, I'm puzzled. My wife's students parents are mostly doctors and they chat with her while picking up their kids. Sorry, but I haven't heard any alarming news. We also live in a Medical University town with one of the newest additions to the hospital.
Today I will be visiting a doctor there today and I'll ask about this serious matter since he sees children in his profession.

What would you like me to ask this doctor ?

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I haven't heard any alarming news

Where i am. We had being seeing a increase of heart inflammation following the two doses. No data yet on the third.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

They are still pushing this nonsense. Despite the FDA warning for the adverse reaction.
The real risk of heart inflammation to kids is from COVID-19—not the vaccine

Pediatric agree that an infection causes more severe heart issues—and carries higher risk for long-term or permanent damage.

This claim that kids/youth can get heart inflammation from covid isnt any different from what MSM had being claiming about the adult heart inflammation.

There had being a increase of heart inflammation following the vaccination, yet you have articles, with those who are still pushing the claim that real risk of heart inflammation to kids is from COVID-19 vax, despite the FDA warnings.

FDA adds warning about rare heart inflammation to Pfizer, Moderna Covid vaccines

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
OK, simple question. Hope to have an answer by 7 pm Tokyo time for you. Might run into ( doctor privilege BS though ) or hospital confidential stuff.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

But the Japanese diet is very good for not getting heart issues. The Western diet is a guaranteed stroke. But the Doc does mention inflammation, so it seems some people won't get the inflammation in the heart, they will get it in other areas, Again he mentions the non covid death rates rising. No doubt it will become clearer when enough children die.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Ask Israel they are going down at an alarming rate.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This just reassures being a trueblood was a good idea.
study

All things considered it all may be bs and used to create vax hesitancy to crash the econ.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Vaccination will save the nations form over population

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The disease is designed to kill fat people.

I.e. western civilization.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   
The research institutes that find stuff like this will not publish it if they are going to lose government funding. Lots of the research they do is beneficial to the citizens of their country, if they use funding, it would be bad for the people.

It is a lose lose situation, people at the top will punish any organization that makes them look like they made the wrong decision to approve a vaccine that should not have been approved. Those agencies do steer the funding for medical research too, they can give money to whomever they want.

I would bet there are lots of people working for these companies and even some in the agencies that are funding the research that feel bad about how the truth is being suppressed by the people at the top of the food chain who are in charge.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Not to go too off-topic, but have you ever read or watched Second Opinion? The Sloan-Kettering fiasco? That will give you an idea of what they were covering up in the 70's... one can only imagion what they are covering up at this point...

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

They are still pushing this nonsense. Despite the FDA warning for the adverse reaction.
The real risk of heart inflammation to kids is from COVID-19—not the vaccine

Pediatric agree that an infection causes more severe heart issues—and carries higher risk for long-term or permanent damage.

This claim that kids/youth can get heart inflammation from covid isnt any different from what MSM had being claiming about the adult heart inflammation.

There had being a increase of heart inflammation following the vaccination, yet you have articles, with those who are still pushing the claim that real risk of heart inflammation to kids is from COVID-19 vax, despite the FDA warnings.

FDA adds warning about rare heart inflammation to Pfizer, Moderna Covid vaccines

If you accept that at face value, then why get the vax? Thats a huge argument against it. You might not get COVID and get any inflammation, or you can get the vax and get it with no real protection anyway. But if you get the vax and get it, then get it again, what are the long term effects of that? But if you catch the rona, you have lower odds of catching it again since you have superior immunity.

It sounds like an arguments against the entire vax idea to me. If they had an effective vaccine this would not be a conversation we would be having in the first place though. mRNA is not a vaccine, it behaves like a pathogen and creates a viro cell which manufacturers spike proteins. If the spike proteins themselves are the cause of inflammation, then everyone vaxxed with mRNA has inflammation whether they know it or not.

So if you are right, why should anyone get the vax? And your argument is not new, they have been using that to dismiss vax side effects for a long time now. Its a horrible argument if you are trying to get people to get the shot.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I saw this and I think he is on the ball, he says that Two billion people will die quickly and that this is Armageddon. He quotes the prophecy of Fatima's scary stuff. No wonder they want everybody jabbed quickly. Things are going downhill and it does seem to be accelerating.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   
The whole covid causes heart inflammation at a substantial rate is bs.

There are 108 fifa players who have died in the last 6 months from cardiac events.

How many died last year? 0? Covid was present both years. The difference is the mrna drug which knowingly has this risk.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Do you have a source for 108 fifa players dieing? That seems like a story to be told to everyone.

Please link, I'm interested in that.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   
There is a genocide taking place yet people keep complying out of ignorance and will keep doing so until the boot is on their neck, this is partially the problem. When people realize how badly they have been lied to there won't be anywhere the tools that pushed this can hide. This will be coming soon when more kids die. What some don't understand is there are huge swaths of us that will not comply and are actually in the background working quietly to dismantle every part of this sick agenda. Good thing I see is that people that were coerced into getting the first 2 shots are fighting back against getting a third one and we have more on our side every day they stretch this out. Sadly there are too many people willing to sacrifice their kids to the medical establishment because they want to virtue signal or believe strongly in medical tyranny or hate their kids.

Anyone see the incidents of monkeypox and other exotic diseases rising? I do. I said this months and months ago this would happen. That animal DNA wasn't in the vaccines to help make them better, its so diseases like the one mentioned above can easily take hold otherwise we would not be seeing this stuff.
Don't comply any longer!
The establishment needs to watch out when fuc*king with peoples kids because it will not end well for them or anyone complicit when they get horribly sick or die from this gene therapy Nazi tool.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TrollMagnet

vax side effects for a long time now. Its a horrible argument if you are trying to get people to get the shot.

Reason is simple. mRNAs have never being tested on a massive scale as we are witnessing now. I dont recall other vaxs causing heart inflammations.

why should anyone get the vax?

Many had taken it because they would lose their job. I dont remember with the flu shots being the same.

You know what season we are in now right? the flu season.
edit on 26-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
If everyone gets vaccinated, we will no longer have a control group, with which we can prove the dangers.

That is a fact.

Mandating 100% vaccination rate, makes responsible science, completely impossible.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: rickymouse

Not to go too off-topic, but have you ever read or watched Second Opinion? The Sloan-Kettering fiasco? That will give you an idea of what they were covering up in the 70's... one can only imagion what they are covering up at this point...

I was in Pre-med and dropped out because of what was being said in my first actual medical class for doctors. The first class was more about convincing future doctors to increase doctor visits so they can get wealthy than about helping people get better. That was back in seventy five, they still had the same pep talk to the students around fifteen years ago, I talked to a doctor doing his residency at Marquette General hospital about this and asked him about it when I was talking to him. I told him that when the giver of the speech from the AMA was there and talked about nice houses and cars and prestige that most of the class was clapping and whistling and such when he finished with the get rich speech. Only a few of the students found it kind of disturbing. I think he was in his last year of medical school doing his working in the field training part.

I was not strong enough to keep myself from becoming corrupted, so I quit school and I do not regret it. There are good doctors out there but there are more than half of them just doing it for the money and prestige too. I was going into medicine to help people and I really did not like having to hang around with people like that. I have met lots of doctors that are just in it for prestige and wealth, but I have also met some that are in it to help people. Sadly the profession attracts the wrong kind of people. Some of the students might have been able to keep their desire on helping people but I feel lots of the students got sucked into greed and desire to gain a prestigious reputation.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join